Wake up tired every morning

>wake up tired every morning
>slave at some place all day
>go home late at day and tired
>repeat

Arbeit macht Frei, you weak little faggot.

Got any alternatives, OP?

HA HA, if I put in some swearwords and unnecessary vulgarity that will make me seem more edgy and down-to-earth.

I quit being a wageslave long ago. Why contribute to a society that's supposed to hate your race/gender collectivly while valueing others while masses of women are in the workforce followed by waves subsaharan shitskins for the workforce who're there to breed and dumb the people down to be even more consumerist?

Leech off the society while it's here. Get on welfare and also get out on the streets and start making paper. Learn some skills, trades, langueges, and keep fit in your mass of free time.

this, I feel much better when I wake up at 6 and go for a run and then do productive things than when I get to sleep past noon and waste the day.

>wake up tired every morning at noon
>sit in front of a screen at home all day
>get fatter and unhealthier
>fall asleep at 5 in the morning and tired
>repeat

This is my life as a NEET and it is fucking hell. Don't fall for it, anons.

welp there goes this thread

maybe he's asleep

I used to like Bukowski until I grew up and realized he was just a literate loser.

I had to put this type of food down after a few months. It made me feel empty and tired. Take the tin food pill

its 4:20 in the fucking morning

I like getting up early. 06.30 is kinda late

1:20 here

this is disgusting

When sweden falls me and some buddies are going NEET hunting, were gonna break rocks in the quarries and whip neckbeards to work the farms as well.

This NEETism is a godsend if civilisation collapses, all these useless resourceless people will be put into wheels of pain and broken, the black ones neutered and the white ones house slaves.

God i hope slavery comes back.

>Said by a pathetic drunkard who was only successful because an editor who wanted to fuck him gave him a chance.

wew

that is different than being a complete wage cuck.

HEY
HEY OP
YOU WANNA KNOW WHY BUKOWSKI FELT LIKE THAT?
CAUSE HE WAS FUCKING HANG-OVER AS FUCK EVERY SINGLE MORNING IN HIS LIFE, HIS THROAT FELT LIKE AN ASHTRAY, AND HIS BODY WAS FAT AND SWEATY

This.

I hate you.

Part of life is not being a freeloading parasite OP; having a job and contributing to society is being an adult. Only children, women, and niggers avoid responsibility.

Accept responsibility for this, or no deal.

I had no part in it, but you're a cog in the machine. Stop pretending your mindless consumerism and need for validation is "responsibility".

You like stuff, user. Stuff.

Because it enables you to have a more comfortable life in your off time.
Without welfare, it allows you to be alive, period.

Being a one in a million case of becoming wealthy off your hobby doesn’t give you the right or the insight to tell others what to do in order to improve their position in life.

Quit your job and start your own business, faggot.

based neighbor

Wow you are so intellectual user.

>mfw you didn't even read the book.

That sentence is when the main character who is a low life drunk walks early in the morning past a group of factory workers waiting do some shitty work in a steel factory or something.

Don't apply one out of context sentence from a book you didn't even read to every person with a job.

That saying applies to real work that brings benefits to your entire community. Modern work is just slave work to bring profits to a jewish overlord.

Fuck working. I'd rather spend my time on pol all day than get up in the morning and shit.

>pol
Fuck off, communist goon.

I love my job.

Also I woke up at 6:10 today. Willingly. I could go into work at noon if I wanted and no one would give a fuck.

Of course you love your job. You're an 80 IQ JIDF agent. You could play on your phone all day, and nothing would change.

Go work someplace to make money for yourself. Get a commission job that compensates you for your production. Get a license to do a certain job! Find something that not everyone else has the credentials to do, and assert yourself.

I’m guessing you don’t have a family to support?

I wasn't aware the JIDF had any interest in consumer electronics.

No one said it did, you 80 IQ sandnigger. Playing with your phone is shorthand for being a retarded normalfag.

>I go to bed before 2300
>I prepare my clothes the evening before
>I don't eat breakfast (intermittent fasting master race)
>I walk five minute to a train
>I'm 25 and recently graduated and am amassing experience so I can start a business of my own in ten years, don't mind that someone else makes money off me when I don't have to take a risk

I also lift almost every day after ten hours of work whereas Bukowski drove home and wrote faggy poems.

Bukowski was a fucking sad cunt I swear to god

That’s me except I probably work 1 out of 8 hours a day max and the rest is browsing Sup Forums and watching YouTube. 8 years and nobody’s figured it out... pretty unfulfilling though

What does a phone have to do with anything? Did you stay up all night drinking again neet?

>ad hominem
Get lost, Chaim.

What are the alternatives? Start your own business? You'll be slogging your guts out but at least its on your own terms. Go off the grid? Awesome idea, you need capital to do that. That capital is money and you have to fight in the rat race to get it. Varg is a bit delusional on this front. Building a house on a truck frame/living in a car is great in theory. I have done this. It sucks, it destroys your soul, and is an incredibly brutal way to live. Try it Varg. Like it or not, most of us are addicted to modern conveniences.

Get a job in outside sales m8 or any kind of sales where you spend time going around in your car.

>pro tip: go home and chill instead

I live really close to my office and do this occasionally. I just say "I have to go take care of some things I'll be back for a little bit" and then I go home and watch youtube or play vidya for an hour.

>Buy cool stuff
Oh w8 u can't do that.