HAHAHAHA desTINY BTFO

HAHAHAHA desTINY BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

livestreamfails.com/post/12438
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Story? Fill me in user, fill me in all the way.

it's time to stop youtube eceleb cancer threads muttoid

How will this manlet ever recover?

I don’t know what happened but all I saw was his account got suspended. Good riddance to that mental midget

Tiny blown the fuck out.
But y tho?
How that soylent manlet managed to have any kind of following is beyond me.

Lol tiny is done

Fuuuck I need to know!!!!

That reminds me, I've been away for a couple days, what happened to the /IBS/ threads?
Any more E-drama?

Stay in your e-celeb containment thread

manlets, when will they learn ?

The only mental midget with DK mode enabled

>shadman

That actually looks a lot like Idra for those who where into Starcraft

>You must be this tall to use Twitter

Reminder that Tiny is barely 5'2 in length.

He MAY be 5'8" but his head accounts for 80% of his height anyway

Yeah I deleted that post, because he made a video in which he claimed he is 5'8" but then I remember he prob lied

>Never be ashamed of your post.

kek

Gas e-celeb posters

Destiny Shills. Please responde

>Destiny's as strong as a 14 year old
Go back to Vox, Tiny

Knowing him he'll get unbanned in short order and slither back to Twitter shitposting.

I see.

He's actually about 5'2, he stood next to some kind of amateur model or actress that's 5'3 and he was just a bit shorter than her. Someone here probably has the pic. Honestly looking at cunts like this makes me feel absolutely blessed that I'm 5'10

maybe this is the reason why?

livestreamfails.com/post/12438

What do you call Destiny in Japan?

Tinydes

fuck you for that being as actually kind of funny as it was

This kills the goblin.

He would legitimately qualify as having dwarfism in my country.

>Twitter shitposting

Tiny is way too fucking autistic to shitpost.
He's just a literal retard with anger/ego issues.

Manlet jokes are stale and an appeal to the lowest denominator. Tallocaust when?!

maybe she has on six inch heels

alt-righters mass report everything that hurt their feelings, just like sjws

Oh hello Sargon, what's up?

/ibs/ here. Why are you making an extra thread clogging up the catalog? That's no less retarded than tinyfags getting so desperate they make immediately dead 'Destiny generals' and outsourcing their raid posts into separate threads because they can't take getting mocked the way they do usually.

Saged for obvious reasons.

Probably not if it’s the thing where he was joking about how he was gonna kill his friends family.

He already got banned on twitch for that. Don’t know why twitter would ban him for something done offsite.

Killing manlets is more widely supported than abortion. How does that feel?

i wanted to post this :(
you know he got into an actual fist fight once at a convention?

yeah i thought that too

i checked his reddit.

He was digging up real life pictures and information about Tonka and essentially encouraging harassment of him by memeing about him on twitter.

Destiny is basically getting treated like how Milo was treated with Leslie Jones. Good on twitter for parity here atleast.

Apparently some friend of tonkatrucks reported him for “””doxing”””.

Could be the reason his account got suspended.

no really though
how did sausage fingers get pro
do super size me keyboards exist?

>He was digging up real life pictures and information about Tonka and essentially encouraging harassment of him by memeing about him on twitter.

It was public information on an IMDb page that someone linked him. He didn’t “dig up” anything.

Don’t think the encouraging harassment comment is fair either considering tonka kept calling him a pedofile before this.

Milo did fuck all in comparison to the tweets for raiding I've some come out of Leslie Jones' fat ass

>my sister is taller than him

JUST

Maybe your dick isn’t as big as you originally thought?

Fuck tiny

WHAT THE FUCK

>cancer general complaining about other cancer

>defending Tiny
no offense but are you some sort of fag?

Pretty sure I say a thread a couple of days ago might been 4 or 5 days ago that mentioned he got banned 7 days.

No one would have really known anything about Tonka if Destiny hadn't blasted it out from his twitter. Then he kept on going further with it with the shit posting on twitter, which whips his drones into a frenzy - just check the comments on his reddit. Destiny also has a huge audience compared to Tonka, so equivocating by saying Tonka's 'harassment' was just as bad is disingenuous.

Milo was technically not encouraging harassment of Leslie Jones either, all he was doing was shitposting. Twitter iced him anyway because they figured someone with a huge audience should know exactly what happens when he talks about people in an adversarial way.

Destiny fans are essentially reverse Sup Forums, there's no way he could claim that harassment of Tonka was unforseen - it was likely the intended effect.

manlets deserve nothing but contempt t. another manlet

He does fuck a lot of kids, though.

he is a pedophile

>tonkatrucks
I'm trying to imagine what kind of guy is familiar with these usernames. A big, open-mouthed smile immediately comes to mind.

>first time I benched press, was 120lbs. I was basically the same weight. black kid twice my size could only do 90lbs
feltamazingman.jpg

Could push ups ever replicate that exercise?

Milo was killed because a lot of people working for twitter hated his guts.

mods do your fucking job and handle this traitor.

> I think this is cancer
> but I have a problem with people arguing to keep said cancer contained

Sage