Will we ever get second season of Youjo Senki?

Just finished this amine.its really good.I love the plot, even though this is the only war anime that I have watched, it give me a good impression of how a war amine look like. Now lets talk about the ending.the ending really...not ending, the story isnt even finish yet.i think that because they start the other arc on a 1 season.so is there any hope for season 2 , Or it will become like NGNL? Honestly they could just end it on they winning , but why would they drag this story to the next arc.

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-04-06/kadokawa-exec-brings-up-kemono-friends-tanya-the-evil-at-high-school-entrance-ceremony/.114433
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where do retards like you even come from, return to your shithole.

Disregard OP, post cute Tanyas.

>he doesn't know about the LN

I know about the LN that why i say would it be like NGNL.

TL;DR Most likely not.

The reason being is because Kadokawa's execs had mentioned that the sudden rise in popularity of Kemono friends totally came unexpected. The higher ups wants the animators to focus more on that.

There was also a case where earlier this year, during a high school ceremony the same executive asked... never-mind just read the article.

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-04-06/kadokawa-exec-brings-up-kemono-friends-tanya-the-evil-at-high-school-entrance-ceremony/.114433

Unlikely since the next volume already has a set release date (end of the month). Thing is, we're not going to get another season for a few years most likely, and that's only if the fanbase persists enough for them to think the investment in it is good.

But why
It's not like you even need a lot of resources for garbage 3DCG anyway. I don't know why people in Japan buy that shit, they are killing their own medium. Just look at Berserk.

I'm not even reading the post but why not? It sold like hotcakes, if the studio likes money they will mkae a second season.

The ending was so abrupt and unsatisfying that I legitimately thought the show had a couple more episodes to go. It wasn't until I confirmed the episode count from two different sources that I realized it really had ended like that. Show was fucking great. Thought it would suck, but it was surprisingly well done and exploited an underused setting. Could have done without the magic bullshit for once, but take what you can get I guess.

We'll probably never get a season two though. It doesn't appeal to enough otakus, nor does it have normie appeal. Just look at how much Sup Forums hates it since they can't get their moeshit fix off of it.

How can anyone like that 3D piggu disgusting shit? It looks absolutely horrid.

>amine
>haphazard capitalization
>...
Fuck off.

>can't get their moeshit fix off it
Why not? It's a Cute Girl doing Awful Things. What's more adorable than a ten year old magical girl bayoneting a family man and taking his engraved sub-machine gun and subsequently killing him with it?

I think you answered your own question. Only those with superior tastes can truly appreciate our adorable magical duck.

Retard, they're buying the cute girls and fun times, not the CG.

Cause the anime industry hates making money. Tonya outsold Dragon Maid and both had wide international and domestic appeal.

good luck little duck

>cute girls
>CG
>cute

Nice one.

Good luck, little duck.

>Cause the anime industry hates making money

I never got this. If a show was a flop then I could understand them not wanting to push for another season, but why do they do it to popular and well received shows that make money? It makes no business sense.

>>cute girls
>>CG
>>cute

>Nice one.
if you have no idea what you're talking about, say nothing.

>I never got this. If a show was a flop then I could understand them not wanting to push for another season, but why do they do it to popular and well received shows that make money? It makes no business sense.
For fuck's sake faggot the show only ended a couple of months ago. Give it some time.

Anyway your argument is pure retardation. Why the fuck do you think the anime industry doesn't want to make money when you're complaining that the more profitable show is getting more attention?
Kemono Friends was a gigantic success, made a shitload of money. Youjo Senki was only had alright sales. They're following the money.
Anyway, Kemono Friends being successful in no way affects Youjo Senki's success since they're completely different shows with completely different appeals. There's nothing to suggest that ducklips-chan won't get a season 2.

Isakasi (or however you spell it) is the flavor of the year now it seems. Its like Game development were everyone wants to make a "WOWkiller" but then end up getting killed by WoW because they don't know how to craft a niche.

>magical girl

What does that have to do with the post you quoted?

>Puella Magi Tonya Magica
Activate it!

shitty Isakasi anime is going to be greenlit over Season 2 Tonya for a while till the Military genre comes back.

Because in most cases, anime studio don't own the anime adaptions they make for the production committees who financed the project, so it's not the studios who will decide to make a continuation for it.

Isekai.

>if you have no idea what you're talking about, say nothing.

CG fag fan detected.

It's isekai faggot.

its all moonspeak and makes no sense anyway

good luck little duck

Are ye talking about that FAGs, lassie?

Youko Senki is isekai and Kemono Friends is not. You're a fucking retard.

>CG fag fan detected.
What the fuck are you even saying here? That because you're ignorant of the medium you're discussing that I must be biased?

Fuck off and lurk more newfag. KF is successful because it's cute and fun, not because it's CG; so again, if you have no idea what you're talking about, say nothing.

You're really triggered man. Go jerk off about your shit CG anime elsewhere.

I haven't even watched KF dude. Is your argument really so thin that you need to assume everyone who calls you out is blinded by their bias?

Sound design was worth it alone, artillery batteries going off sounded pretty damn good.

Stop shitposting with KemoFure, both cater to different demographic

>Late night anime
>expecting middle schoolers to stay up and watch it

Also
>Huffington Post JP
>reliable