Are Pakistanis aryan?
Are Koreans honorary aryans?
Are only blondes aryan?
Are you aryan?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only nords are aryan Muhammed

Aryan is a dumb word. There is no genetic ''aryan''.

So Britain is 90%+ aryan then.

Celts are an indo-european people so why not?
Are you referring to my question about the pakis?

are you fucking retarded? siberia is like 90% white

People of dardic, indic or iranic stock that follow a dardic, indic or iranic religion.

>Are Pakistanis Aryan

No, they follow a Semitic religion

>Are Koreans honorary Aryans

No such thing as an honorary Aryan

>Are only blondes Aryan

Irrelevant to the point

>There is no genetic ''aryan''

There is. The modern term is "Caucasian", as in "from the Caucasus".

>Caucasian
>Neither the avesta nor the Vedas mention the Caucasus as a Homeland of Aryan tribes

Try again Mehmood

>Are you referring to my question about the pakis?

Yes.

Aryan is a romantic term used to describe peoples capable of advanced civilization.

Pic related. At the branch going west to Europe and east through Asia, circled in red.

some iranian are aryan

>Kike sciences and anthropology

Nah, I'll stick with the avesta and vedas thank you very much.

and some Indians are white

>kike science
That's the same Aryan migration theory used by the Nazis.

Your point being? They followed a Semitic religion themselves and slapped the term on to the Chinese and Japanese as well. They weren't Aryan by any measure lol.

It's not about religion, it's about lineage. Also, they called the Japs "honourary aryans" - As in not, but worthy of acknowledgement.

>It's not about religion

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan

>Scholars point out that, even in ancient times, the idea of being an "Aryan" was religious, cultural and linguistic, not racial.

Literally off kikepedia

Not to mention the term originated in two religious texts. You really have no basis for an argument besides some LARPing dudes from 70 years ago that got royally BTFO by supposed subhumans.

They themselves may have thought about it that way, but it's irrelevant. I am who I am, my parents are who they are, and so on down the line. The same is true for the Aryans - no matter what our opinions on the ever after happen to be.

Best define them by their current genetic admixture of Ancient North Eurasian (ANE) elememts. Siberian mammoth hunter genetically similar to the Mal'ta-Buret culture. I think they are the key... at least they were one of the founding populations of the proto-Indoeuropean Yamna culture.

Well said.

Aryan means "noble" is is an ideal to be strived for and a standard of conduct / social preservation that is to be maintained. It's about Honor and Dignity. It's about not sinking backwards in our human development and striving towards realizing potential.
Maintain honor and Preserve Dignity to Cultivate Culture = Aryan.
t. Blond Hair Blue Eyed Blue Blooded Aryan Man.
tl:dr It's about a Hand UP not a hand out.

I'm like 1/8th Norwegian, am I a full aryan or just honorary?

WRONG
The modern term is Indo-European, with reference to the Proto-Indo-European Urheimat thought to be around the Ukraine region

The most Aryan got mixed with Mongols in central Asia, but the ones that are relatively Caucasian are Scythian descent like the tajiks

Aryan refers to Iran but thanks to Hitler you all use it wrong