German children’s channel teaches migrants how to open a bra

>After encouraging a child marriage between an adult migrant and a naïve German teen girl, this time on their programme was a segment about opening a bra.

>But it becomes even more peculiar when the three boys opening the bra on TV are migrants.

voiceofeurope.com/2018/01/german-childrens-channel-teaches-migrants-open-bra/

Fucking disturbing.

serious question

what the fuck is wrong with europe?

what

why don't we "accidentally" drop a few nukes?

The real question is, what the fuck is wrong with Africa? They don't even know what a bra is.

Things won't change until we're brought close to white genocide, then we'll do something..

Waiting until your numbers are critically low to actually do something is never a good plan.

The price of Growth™.

For real. Who the fuck else does this lol?

>implying the white genocide hasn't been been going on for decades

Mr. Noseberg has Whites silenced with the gag of political correctness and the shackles of racism.

> Bra's are expensive, do not ruin during sexual emergencies.

This is normal goy, now go back to your enterteinment

you tell me

We should kill these people.

Når er lopetekrigen?

Biggest mistake America did was to not listen to Einstein. He begged them to nuke Berlin and leave Japan alone. But instead to preserve le white Europe they nukes based Japan and in doing so allowed Germany to destroy Europe today. While paciffying Japan in East allowing China to expand unchecked with communism.

This is so underhanded (((motive)))

They can play it off as "adjustment to west" to deflect criticism or suspicion

But really they are teaching them how to not be awkward around native white females in the possibility that they have a sexual encounter with them

It also gives the nonwhites motivation because now some of the insecurities they had around white females is removed so they are more comfortable around them

Oh shut the fuck up grandma. People don't mind acting a little 'silly' on TV once in a while. It's not going to raise hell you conservative old freak.

>t.nigger nu european

>meanwhile in Germany
lol you fags are gonna be worse than 56% in one or two generations.

This is not something the average person here approves of either. Sounds almost a bit too extreme to be true

Is this a state funded TV station?
This shit is getting out of hand, only this type of shit would happen in Europe.

>Instead of striving for being best we are now seriously squabbling over who is least fucked up
Nice race to the bottom people. I bet on car #88

What TV shows did Germans watch in the 90s? Tigerenten Club?

thats just standard german anti-white tactics, whats supposed to be the surprise here?

Eh definitely not. Most crazy shit appears in the US first

Burn you leftist subhuman, literal scum of the earth

It's a race to the bottom

Maybe it's because these mongrels come from countries ruled by mysticism and fanatics so they just wanted to better understand the magic behind the device that prevents a woman's tit from sagging.

Or Japan

>muh slippery slope
You're like those precher freak who thought Jazz music was a hellraiser. You also happen to beleive the earth 7,000 years old too, so I shouldn't be surprised. Conservatism/Racism is linked with being dumb.

saved
What's their problem?

>until we're brought close to white genocide
Uh, Nigel, I don't know if you got the memo, but,

I sincerely can't wait until either we, or the subhuman scum you're importing will mass murder you degenerate scum out of existence

Yep. Should have nuked Berlin.

what the fuck cunt

Man I despise kikes with a passion. I may not be considered white, but I do know I have white blood within me. I try to uphold white values and live by these and Christian values. Anons, most Lebanese are thankful for what the white man has done in history in terms of technology, and overall advancement in society. Do not fret. Lebanon does not partake in any conditioning that tries to undermine the white as Germany does.

Germany is occupied territory, the "allies" never gave it up. As for the rest of it well the communists won and took us over. Freedom fighting is our only way out, plz send WMDs.

You last bit of "freedom" is why we're in this mess in the first place. Use your freedom bombs on that cancer called the federal government if you wanna help.

This is what happens when you put leftist women in state tv key positions and give them a 9 billion € yearly budget to play with. It is quite a nice redpill though, because even most (moderate) leftists and normies love their children too much to expose them to this garbage. I was ver pleasently surprised when my local newspaper had articles on this and the lovestory with the German underage girl and the Syrian refugee and almost all comments were very negative. AfD are also doing their job and have brought this issue up more than once.

That's not a joke, right? That happened? Please tell me that happened.

It pains me to see this happening. Germans are the most persecuted people on this planet. Please kill leftists indiscriminately - men, women, children don't matter.

jUST KILL YOUR SELF BEFORE WE FIND YOU.

Anons, please archive snapshots of articles. Here you go.

first is name
>europe
its eurape (you rape)

White people be like
> Don't listen to this show Günder women love romance and subservience

Shitskins be like
> I gotta get me some white bitches instead of these dogs I have

Native German girls be like
> Whoever takes my bra of can bang me raw because I go along with whatever and Günder just keeps buying me shit

This threads needs a bump and your image deserves a (you)

Late stage terminal feminism

Well the slippery slope is fucking real. How does saying slippery slope defeat an argument? Cultural erosion and destruction of traditional norms is speeding up and is nothing like the changes you mention from years gone by. This kind of shit we are seeing is only comparable to the sexual revolution in the 60s, or Weimar republic era filth. Do you have no shame, or sense of humility or wholesomeness?

link to video?

This is the result of your victory in ww2.

A lack of a proper war, good times create weak men yada yada

Well that and some guys like to feel breasts as they rape the woman. Let's be honest here. Few of those migrants will actually have consensual sex with an untoxified European woman. So making them practice how to quickly remove a rape victim's undergarments are Germany's Deutsche marks hard at work.

Well lets start us a fucking war

Invade Mexico! No need to build a wall if their all dead!

This scandal as well as the murders of Kandel and Lünen has been a massive Red Pill for the Normies in Western Germany. Yesterday in Kandel was the first rally held in that region of considerable size and with the slogans used already in Dresden, Erfurt or Cottbus. The western Boomer is starting to wake up, but at what cost!

Migrants are the only ones having sex in Germany. It makes sense to focus on their bra opening skills.

>t. Le crusader bastard

Saw what you like about France, but this type of shit wouldn't happen there. Nor in the UK.

Only in incredibly cuck countries like Germany and the scandi-lands is this "step-by-step", here-are-the-keys level of shit openly acceptable without criticism and ridicule.

Good riddance, g*Rmanoids. KARA BOGA is smiling to us Poles today.

Apathy and consumerism make you do that.

Teaching German women how to take care of nigger babies.

lmao
>England talking shit
>forgetting they literally started WW2 just to appease their kike masters

Yeah but you say that every time

cheers bro

Every flag says the same shit everytime.

Germans are the mutts of Europe

I am surprised achmed would take their women over a goat

What the fuck are you talking about? Our state propaganda is equally as bad if not worse. At least Germany has an excuse, given that half their male population died during WW2 and they were heavily brainwashed by the Jews post-war. What excuse does Britain have? We WON the war and we’re force feeding white genocide propaganda to the point where not a single Christmas advertisement last year featured a heterosexual white couple. Not to mention Prince Harry marrying a washed up Hollyjew mongrel.

There is something about Anglos that just screams cuck. No other race would have sided with the Jews against their own european brothers. We’re an embarrassment.

Yea. Tabaluga and Bernd das Brot at night, too. Thanks to this shit I finally convinced my parents to vote AfD. My youngest sister is lesbian yet she surprisingly voted AfD, too which shifted the political weight in our family. Honestly, Kika has become fucking disgusting.

187 future and current threats
Haddad
Frawley
Unvari
VCDA
LACDA
SBCDA
OXPDCAR1
WRabHo1

>Few of those migrants will actually have consensual sex with an untoxified European woman.

Implying most white european women aren’t toxic coalburners already

Hayes
Poole
Moot

MEFFORD
Jackson

You are all right, but the it is just an feature of humans that they don't act until the problem becomes significant.

BrianHayes PE001
ProceedWithSomeCaution
Realistically the fucker is old and washed up...and has psyops himself into thinking he was Alpha

> Implying I'm Anglo
I'm a blend of all European ethnicities caused by the displacement of the last 2 wars.

Detain all English should have let the Nazis kill that fucking bitch

1,000,000,000 for removal of the false royal family of Britain

1,000,000 for ChrisMoot/Poole
1,000,000 for BrianHayes
1,000,000 Allen Haddad
100k for his brother(s)
Double for slow deaths

I repeat we are in war

ZiKario AbuNDis

Remember Anglo bro: next time side by side, just like Waterloo

Pope has been found innocent for now...march up Emoire Religion (England, Francé, ext.)

Cringe

I will equally stand with all who stand for all,,, equally

You're way worse off than us.

>You last bit of "freedom" is why we're in this mess in the first place. Use your freedom bombs on that cancer called the federal government if you wanna help.
Did you already forget about the yellow cake?

fyi mi5 is doing alien brainwashing to release the antiChris...bates is nazipsyop special agent

Hayes*

Nice hitler digits

2,000,000 to film his execution slow

2,000,000 to cut up the nazi psyclopse

We should instigate a war between Germany and the rest of the world.

...on film

Colonia was set up by Lynda Uvari via hacking Alex Uvari (aka Charles Alexander "grape leaves" Uvari) laptop in connection with Kyle Frawley's father. Colonia/hispanics are second class citizens according to the dostrict attorney's office.

Brian Hayes also set up Josh Packer for the faria beach murders as MI5 wanted his cocaine and gambling business.

we could have a better world free from all that degeneracy if only all your faggot grandparents didn't decide to gang up on us while we were in the process of making europe great

2,000,000 for filming the death of the pedophillist Brian Hayes

Another 2,000,000 if you can kill his brothers.

It's really depressing how many of the evils of this world can be traced back to Germany and their Jews.

Fuck off leftist whore. Stick to drowning yourself in alcohol, anti depressants and cum because that's the only use for your existence.