FUCK BAKUGOU

FUCK BAKUGOU

What would you do if you found her lying on the ground like that, Sup Forums?

Protect

Sounds like a better thread than this one

This

First for true love
She wants to be FUCKed by BAKUGOU

Fuck you, the other thread just reached 500 post, stop starting new pointless threads

This is the only correct option.

Yes, thats what she is doing.

Stay on the ground where you belong, bitch. Apologize to the universe for being weak, and then die.

Go away fagott

RAPE.

Cant wait for the TodoBaku fight. Cucked

There is two other threads, even one is for ochako too , mods please delete this one at last

IcyHot bitching out? Yeah, what a thriller.

>bitching out
>thinking talk no jutsu fixes things
>not baku getting so salty he needs a muzzle
Kek

Todo cucking him is hilarious.

>tfw went all out against Deku but don't give a shit about Bakugou

offer her money, she will be okay after that.

Get over it already. Did you honestly expect her to win?

You do realize shes gonna be a major villain in the future right?

She can't beat the cock. Not the cock, man.

>It's a female love interest for the male protagonist
>She's not annoying and useless
>She's actually a kind and enjoyable person
>She isn't just defined by being helpless
>She actually has a cool superpower
>She actually has a good fight against one of her strongest peers where she demonstrates resilience and the ability to think on her feet
Why is BnHA such a great battle shonen? It's part of the most simple genre of anime, but it does everything just right!

And it has top tier girls too

I want her to continue training so she can do some magical zero-g kung-fu.

The fate of all female heroes.

Take her home and make her eggs

Not to mention her love for Midoriya is going to get her ass fucking destroyed like Iida with stain

Would you?

>FUCK BAKUGOU
Don't give the shippers attention, just let it die

Why does Midoriya wear such a ridiculous looking outfit?

Except Bakugou knew that she wanted him to take her seriously and he did.
Bakugou is bestest bro

ye

Dumb and shameless All Might fanboyism. Notice how the more blatant they look the lamer they are.

>the crawler
Spiderman?

More like Cockroachman

t. Bakufujo

>FUCK BAKUGOU
Bakugou din't do anything wrong.
because Bakugou doesn't see Uraraka a fragile person.
If you notice that Bakugou remembers the name of his classmates who could compete against him as number 1 hero or a rival and at the last moment he shouted her name, which mean he recognize her as someone who can be a great hero.

Save her.

"He's laughing! It's only been 10 minutes, and he's [SAVED] 100 people! HE'S LAUGHING!"

All Might is the greatest hero character ever made

I would let my boyfriend have sex with her while I watch

Get the fuck out of here.

I've read the manga
Should I watch the anime? Does the motion/music add much?

IIya had it way worse.

She got a big fight and held her own
IIya had a relatively short fight and his BROTHER GOT FUCKING KILLED DURING IT

I'd rather fuck kirishima.

One of the things I like about this series is the visual difference between similar powers

Dabi in particular has some weird looking flames, so what do they look like colored? Does anyone have a page showing what they look like colored?

Me too

I would fly around saving pretty girls because I'm a big white knight faggot who loves saving damsels in my power fantasies

its up to you.
most of the people who read the manga before watch the anime thinks its a watchable show.

t. animeonlypleb

Not him but I stopped reading when Stain got caught
The anime already got to that part?

Oh the relationships are going to be so awesome through the future. Bakugou and Uraraka, Todoroki and Midoriya. Everything about this series makes me happy and looking forward to more.

Also, Stain looks like a fucking boss.

Reminder that Kaminari despise looking like a retard has one of the most OP quirks
It will be awesome when pikachu defeats almost all of the class when revealing that he is the traitor

>Oh the relationships are going to be so awesome through the future
>Bakugou and Uraraka

>14 eps
I think its hard that they would make up to that part, but if they were able to make up to that part they might slack off on their animation.
>relationships are going to be so awesome
me too, I cant wait for improvement especially on bakugou, especially after his fight with deku
>Stain looks like a fucking boss
in the anime yes his the final boss on the season 2 but in the manga I got this feeling that he might be a chaotic neutral align hero.

as I said Bakugou recognize her skill as a hero so at some point they would team up like when he got teamed up with Deku against all might.

It's Madoka.

It's Madoka

We're watching Madoka

WE ARE LITERALLY WATCHING THE THIRD SEASON OF MADOKA

It's just one person who keeps shitposting a terrible pairing. Bakugou doesn't even deserve mineta.

why is the MC such a jobber?

at least mah boy Bakugo is still in the series to lay down the pain, cant wait for next week to see him rekt that half-bastard

"I'm not Bakugo, hon."
"seriously, I didn't even use my quirk, I just dressed up a bit like him and you still called me bakugo and let me fuck you."

>shitposting a terrible pairing
when most of the theme in the series at the late part is teaming up, why is it a terrible pairing?
>Bakugou doesn't even deserve mineta
What?!

What do you mean theres a traitor?

Todo doesn't even try because he doesn't give a shit about bakugou because bakugou is a worthless piece of shit.

>Bakugou spends the festival trying to shoehorn himself into Deku and Todoroki's rivalry
>Todoroki doesn't even give a shit about fighting him at the end

>Reminder that Kaminari despise looking like a retard has one of the most OP quirks
[spiler]with Mei's support item his really awesome now.[/spoiler]

There's probably a traitor

E G G
G
G

>Bakugou spends the manga trying to make everything about himself
Whats new?

>What do you mean theres a traitor?
tentatively yes

they didn't say traitor, they said... MOLE!

Bakugou is the worst part of the series.

if you haven't read the manga you don't have the right to judge him as the worst.
if you read it then you've got a shit taste.

I wonder what he likes about PreCure?

More like airhockeyman

roll her into a meat ball with my meat ball quirk

>Iida with a sword.

Fuck that's actually a super lethal combination.

Hoodie Creep.

>Explosives are a good matchup against Shadows
N-next year will be better right....

I did he's only #1 for the same reason he has the most doujins associated with him. Fujos want him to fuck kirishima. It's the only remotely valid reason to vote for him. He's a pretty shitty character and hiri was smart to toss him.

Meatslut the Stainfag was the most annoying character of the arc, which is an accomplishment, since all of the new characters were annoying as fuck.

>All might with a weapon too big to be called a sword
HOW CAN ALL FOR ONE EVEN COMPETE?

>Baku wins
>still loses
Lol cucked

>Why is the MC with a power he cant control such a jobber
>why doesnt Deku just break his arm for the 10th time and evaporate his bones to beat todoroki?

Was Kaminari trying to ask Mei out?

We've seen him do it a couple times.

Are there girls in the cast who'd say yes? He seems like a cool, handsome guy most of the time.

>The Flaming Homos
>The Rich kids wearing the same thing

Mei and Ibara don't seem like the type interested in going out so I don't know what the fuck Kaminari is thinking.

Am I the only one who thinks bnha is getting less exciting? Since the field trip arc its getting less exciting with a few exemptions (afo vs ofa, the sun eater, Deku discovering he wasn't the first successor in mind)

>tournament during the day
>not a single shadow on stage
>have to fight one guy that makes explosion and one that produce fire to win

How was he even suppose to do something?

I like this anime but I gotta be honest it's kind of boring.

I guess he could have just been asking for a really stupid costume modification

lightning-shaped codpiece

Must be you
Im having fun with Raiding Quirk mobs with the Big 3 and Pros.
Im just expecting Mirio to get heavily injured

Maybe that's just his type.

There's going to be so many jokes about "Flaming Homosexuals" about Bakugou and Kirishima. And its cute how we can tell that Iida, Momo and Todoroki are rich becuase of their costumes. Deku and Ochako look cute. Kaminari is dressed like a dad

All Might was right about him needing to train his physical abilities to counter that weakness, and thankfully Birb seemed to take it to heart.