If there was a button that removed Donald Trump from office would you press it?

If there was a button that removed Donald Trump from office would you press it?

No.

Fuck yourself. Your predictive programming isn't working. Trump is about to expose all your lies.

pussies too afraid to press the button.

If it removed him from the presidency and installed him in imperium then I would press it.

That's what you think.

lmao the amount of slide fags that are just dying to sperg out in this thread and comment ""YESSS!!!1"

Yes fuck that Jewish cock sucker we need a real president

Yeah. I'm with her now

>>>reddit

Ha Ha Ha

Wah a story Marc

youre hot

If it kills all the Jews as well, I would probably press it. Sorry, Donald-sama, the sacrifice is necessary.

Actually its a monkey paw switch and the catch is that it revives the six million.

And make Pence president?

fuck yeah

This is completely separate from my "launch code" AFAIK and would not do anything - they will just be here worse than ever. I said I would only drop them if they actually try to frame me for something, which they haven't crossed into yet.

Actually the button also obliterates every non-Jewish white male on the face of the earth so the President would become Steven Mnuchin

Let's recap:

The button will:

* deprez drumph
* kill whitey
* rez the 6mil

Who's in for pressin this son of a bitch? I know I'm down.

Sadly that button will not stop the memo from getting released.

if i was republican and there was a button that would make donald trump go away, and make everyone forget about him, i would push it

that way he wouldn't be impeached, and the damage he had done to the republican party would be undone