Eminem was cool back in those days

eminem was cool back in those days
what happened ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kppx4bzfAaE
youtube.com/watch?v=RZIzD0ZfTFg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Rosenberg_(music_manager)
youtu.be/EyOouw1nrmI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(((what)))

He was never cool.

You were just brainwashed to believe that he was.

he grew up, you stayed the same, browsking /pol Sup Forums fag neckbird ponylover

This. The more I look back the more I realize a lot of stuff I thought was cool when I was a teenager I only thought was cool because I was a teenager.

Sorry bruh, he always ate his mom's spaghetti

His carerr has been cooling down since his relapse and his post-recovery (not the album) work. He is returning to the only thing he knows to try and get out of the mediocre success slump. He knows rebellion is one of the best way to woo and capture peoples attention.

Only problem is he is rebelling against the wrong side to truly be against the grain. I dont really believe he is a full liberal supporter. He was very on the fence for so long, even after old donny trump get himself elected.

Anyway, have you seen how thick this bithces legs are? Goddamn me

Is someting cool while you are a teenager so it's not actually cool?

He was always a degenerate though.

His music was ok but I never considered him cool

Nah I went back through the Slim Shady LP and even the widely considered shit Eminem Show not long ago and while his flow was more simplistic, he had so much more impact and meaning than the gibberish he speaks of today. And he used to be semi-anarchist despising government, now he is suddenly liberal supporting? I dunno what hes doing other than trying to appeal to the rebels I suppose.

give me this doll now

he's always been a dumb ideologue, just because one grows up to understand the literal meaning of communism doesn't mean one is equipped to usefully analyse it

/thread

KYS NIGGER EVEN WE POO HATE YOU BASTARD YOUROPOOR

he touched an awfully hot coffee pot and he’s never been the same since

people woke up.

He is committing a highly evolved form of career suicide

Rather than fade into obscurity he is going to enrage everyone so much that he is going to get killed in a fashion he rapped so much about by angry white men he rapped so much for

circle of life

He got old. Nobody wants to hear their grandfather rap.

wtf i love pajeets now

>

trying to be white?
well im sorry friend but nothing will make monkey a human. Even if it learns english. Btw did you know that lots of chimps werte taught sign language. Fascinating

all these threads are shit desu

he was cool when the greatest generation was still alive and he was subversive to christian pearl clutching while also triggering the emergent SJW with his excessive use of faggot and occasionally appropriating nigga

now he is an old fuck who spouts the same shit you'd hear if you turned on CNN trying to cling to relevance so he is milquetoast as fuck

he should have stopped rapping when he started to get sober
no one gives a fuck about someone who isn't going hard
his gimmick was woah I'm fucked up but can still diss famous people

him getting famous then sober then liberal makes him a completely different person, and now he's acting like a desperate faggot

youre a meme flag that got rekt by a designated, fuck up cunt

Damn, Eminem is getting old. He was close to 30 before anybody knew about him

Come our thread on r9k for links and comfy discussion of burying out faces in that fucking ass

He went to rehab and got clean, ever since his content is dogshit

>nobody wants to hear their grandfather rap

wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kppx4bzfAaE

cool stands for acting like a nigger in your depraved, socially retarded culture, so the question is always hostage to fortune.

yeah you're right moortugal it should be also viewed under the lens he was also an eloquent white man appropriating tyronisms of muh dick

the point was he was "cool" for challenging both the status quo and the emergent bolshevisms but it should also be understood in that context

Does he think he will be embraced by blacks and sjws? MOst blacks hate him for even attempting rap and sjws will hate him once they listen to his lyrics about homos and women.

he'll end up performing a reverse MJ and trying for unironic blackface or something

>what happened ?
>implying he wasn't always like that
youtube.com/watch?v=RZIzD0ZfTFg

He was never a real gangster. The fact that he was still offensive made him cool. Lets face it his Clownly enemies the Insane clown posy got a gang status by the FBI. Eminem did you just put on some lip stick jack on a black dick then say Trump is a lunatic that has his thumb on a nuke switch.

someone said he died in 2006 and was replaced with someone who is utter trash

yea and some say Hollywood Will suck out your soul dry and leave you dead on the inside.

He is a butt pirate.
>negro drum poetry
>mom's spaghetti
>coffee pot

Listen to the production on the first album. It was made for children. Listen to the instrumentation. Its nursery rhyme shit played on toy instruments. Very very light feel. Listen to the hook of Stan it is pure adult contempoary. The media gave him attention for using the word faggot 10 years after axel rose was singing about niggers and faggots to less of a reaction. He claimed that he didnt know Elton John was a homosexual and performed with him at some awards show? Uh wake up. The guy was a product for sale. Also if you wath an interview you will see how hard he works writing lyrics constanty. He isnt as much of a genius as he is made out to be. You would be pretty spiffy too if you spent 8 hours a day thinkng of words that rhyme.

>he was subversive to christian pearl clutching

I wonder who pushed him into doing this? Oh yeah: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Rosenberg_(music_manager)

>The guy was a product for sale.

This, Eminem normalized black culture to an entire generation of white kids.

Like I said its also tempered by the fact he triggered the fuck out of the emerging SJW by talking about killing homos and using the word nig liberally for a white

You fucks dont understand context, I'm saying what made him "cool" was he was edgy in that he had no allegiance to the old or new guard and said what rustled the most jimbos

I disagree He was a product made By Dr. Dre's beats. There where some gangster albums made when the muted him off the beats but we came under 100, 000 fines for copy right enforced by his lawyers so we stopped dubing it in the basement.

Em needed to stay relevant, and if you are white, that means you have to follow whatever rules hollywood makes. So while he USED to rap about bashing homos and cutting the dicks off of transgendered people, now he raps about drumpftlton being a big orange meanie.

His music is getting progressively worse, as is what happens with most rap artists. Jay Z had his heyday in the 90's, but kept coming back, and the Blueprint III was definitely his worst album. Dr. Dre fell off, which was the smart thing to do. Snoop became a meme. biggie and tupac got themselves killed and now live in infamy. 50 cent filed bankruptcy and is poor again; he tries to come out with something new periodically, but he is not a hollywood black, so it's usually swept under the rug (and yes, it is terrible).

Eminem just kept sucking that weinstein cock to stay relevant. doesn't matter if it's good or not, as long as it's relevant.

Yeah current Eminem is a clone

You're also ignoring the fact that whatever Axl said was 10 years prior in the dialogue and that Eminem was openly advocating violence against homosexuals in the pre-gay marriage but pro-civil union era whereas Axl word dropped once when they were stick in the fringes

His freestyle trump diss is proof he sucks at rapping

And no his one and only gimmick was he was a white man doing gangster rap. Thats why people liked him so much they thought they could be white gangsters too.

Nothing happened. We were just all blue pilled back then and loved pop culture

I can't feal like I sould have saved emimem by dubing his beats and puting out ganster ablums. He chouse to give in and where a dress to impress eltion jhon before got undressed so he would make a cople of phone calls. Yea emien is my snokkerdoodle see he gets on the list.

He became the establishment. The establishment is never cool.

>Nobody wants to hear their grandfather rap
Actual Eminem lyrics. Pottery
youtu.be/EyOouw1nrmI

Most of the worthless crackers that liked him grew up or went full nigger and died. His time is over and he has no sway with anyone that matters.

The jews bought him to spread their propaganda