How did Armenians stay so pure bred and not get arabifed and converted Muslim

>Anita Sarkeesian
>kim kardashian
>Lena Nersesian

Are all armenian women degenerate?

honestly have no clue

yes, lets judge all peoples by the most famous celebrities.....

[[[Armenians]]] are just the poor Mans Jew

>kardashians
>system of a down
Armenians might as well be j*ws at this point

Look at a map, maybe then you will realize why they didn't get arabized.

They are literally the jews of Kaukasus. All the neighbours hate them.

no. they just came from an extremely poor country...

You mean all the Muslims hate them lol

Armenian girls are actually nothing Like these degenerate bitches you named

well they're sorrounded by muslims

t. krikor glendalian

Russians hate them too.

That’s was funny gotta admit.

Lol are you retarded Russians and Armenians always have been tight.

As if you'd know anything about it, dumb burger.

I know more than you think.

Enlighten me then.

orthodox georgians to the north

Armenia–Russia relations (Russian: Poccийcкo-apмянcкиe oтнoшeния, Armenian: Հայ-ռուսական հարաբերություններ) is the bilateral relationships between Armenia and the Russian Federation. Diplomatic relations between modern-day Armenia and Russia were established on 3 April 1992; Russia has been an important actor in Armenia since the early 19th century. The two countries' historic relationship has its roots in the Russo-Persian War (1826-1828) between the Russian Empire and Qajar Persia after which Eastern Armenia was ceded to Russia. Moreover, Russia was viewed as a protector of the Christian subjects in the Ottoman Empire, including the Armenians.[1] Both countries are currently close allies. Russians and Armenians have a long history and never once had and issues with each other. They are a substantial about it Armenians in Russia who have made very big names for themselves in all aspects from the military to scientific fields. .

I was just in the Kuban a few weeks ago and they're fucking everywhere. They also look like hideously deformed genetic mutants with a striking resemblance to the most stereotypical Jew memes you've ever seen. The also drive all the cabs do much so that my fiance and I just started referring to all taxis and taxi drivers as "Artur."

I think I had only one ethnically Russian cab driver the entire time I was there who interestingly enough was ranting to us about flat earth theory, the illuminati, and the Jews for half an hour.

Yup Georgians to the north who have lives peacefully for thousands of years next to Armenians.

Nice copypasta. I'm sure official political relations fully represent how the people of one country feel towards the people of another. Oh wait, they dont.

Guess YOU personally dont know shit afterall.

Just because you feel a certain way about Armenian doesn’t reflect on the people of Russia. I don’t have a problem with Russians always liked them for protecting the Christian faith. All my friends are Russian. But your just a fat loser on4 chan who doesn’t have a life so you vent your frustrations lol sorry dude.

Honestly I can confirm. At least in Krasnodar no one likes Armenians.

lel armenians are despised by russia and all their neighbours, mudshits and christcucks alike.

yes, nothing of value

So my guess was correct.
You're a fucking armenian migrant trying to spread your WE WUZ propaganda on pol.

My girlfriend's pretty cool. Her family taught her to hate Jews, and her growing up in the US taught her to hate niggers.

Russians hate everyone that's not a """""true Russian""""". Cute, considering the fact that Russia annexed every country it could see, and converted all the minorities into Russians. Now they bitch about which minority is really Russian, when you're all subhuman anyway.

Yes, fpbp.

I spoke to a few Russians at work before I went to Armenia and they all said don't trust Armenians EVER they're all liars.

Haha turns out some manlet at a petrol station tried to steal from me because I didn't watch what he was up to every second I was there. I'd visit again, it's a cool country especially Karabakh, but around Armeniggers never relax.

Also KYS diaspora scum.

Armenians aren't white

>Ana Kasparian
they're all shit honestly

I fucked an Armenian chick and a few Russian chicks, both were pretty great. So I like both of you cunts, don't fight and try to smile more