Absolutely Swedish

Someone help translate for a burger? Looks interesting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MFaYU87AgAE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where's all the cuts and swelling?

That shit looks fake af

nothing interesting about a chick bleeding out her ass then rubbing it on her face

I feel so much anger, I dont know what to do.
That a young girl shall be beaten til she even bleeds, when she stands up to herself and her fucking body.

Translate for us Mohamed.

the criminal which did this is still unknown and on free foot.
Those who were in the club "Babel" that night, pls contact me if you should have seen anything which can help me with my case.

this could actually be true, I have to look it up because I read a thread about an assault at this place on a credible swedish forum.

basically somebody groped her at a club and she slapped his hand or something than she was beat with a bottle

I am you dumb fucking idiot, unlike you I know more than one language

svenson snus can you take over the translation?

Translate it we don't speak arabic

I know so much anger in my body that I do not know where to go.That a young girl will be bloody when she stares for herself and the right to her own body. This offender is still unknown. I appeal to you who was at Babylon, or know anyone who has been there during the night and maybe seen the nightmare. Listen to me!

In my words, my sister was beaten by a man at Babylon. It is because he takes the firing of her body without her consent. She answers by slaughtering the pesky pig, and then she immediately receives a fist stroke. Given how fast it escalated, she chose to pull herself out of the situation and away from him.
But after a while, she knows how to crush the face / head. It's the same vicious man who's already crushing a bottle against her head.

t. Google translate.

>club "Babel"
sounds like a comfy place. certainly there are no of thems mudslimes there.

>She answers by slaughtering the pesky pig
kek

>receives a fist stroke

the island man abbo can not into google translate

He can into winning ww2

Shit mate you're right. Now I know what happened was that she knows how to crush the face.
Thanks google translate and thanks Achmed.

some one groped her at a club called Babel, she slaped him and he replied with punching her in the face, she removes herself from the situation and a litle while later some one breaks a bottle against her face

"I feel som much anger and frustration I dont know what to do. A young woman is beaten bloody because she stands up for herself and the right to her own body. The criminal is still unknown. I reach out to you if you were there during this night and might have seen anything, please contact me.

warning for blood in the pictures

this night my sister was assaulted by a man at babel (nighclub in malmö) it starts with him touching her body without her consent. she responds by slapping away the groping swine, and then she gets punched with fists. she tries to escape the situation but then she feels something getting crushed on her head. its the same digusting man who did it"

ok mr. lee or ist chow? loo ping ching chong

was he a Swede?

That's what you get for going to some occultist named place

Well if they self segregate there is no reason we cant help them by banning them from clubs.. it is actually against their religion so fucking make it happen fools

It does not say. It's Malmö though so you can do the math on that one. Probably a "Swedish citizen" though.

Looks more like she's the one who murdered someone.

Regardless of whether or not the male in question was a brown Swede or immigrant, the fact of the matter is that a MAN did it. The only way to prevent this from happening to these poor girls is to castrate every Swedish male. Though immigrants shouldn't have to be subjected to it because that would be racist since they come from a different culture. Fucking males.

theres no way a swede would do that

The club Babel is just mudslimes, nu-males and hipster girls.

at least in recent months...

funny how club security don't have a clue who did that and didn't caught/beat up anyone for that. like what the fuck are they for

I read the whole thing in the voices of the foreign blonde guys from family guy.

based on the level of swedish id say the author is a dimwit.

the bouncers are likely arabs themselves

>someone has to say it...
>niggers

It says she used corn syrup for her Halloween costume.

how can a single person gangrape someone?

So thennnn...toll paid!

Moving on.

ah, that makes sense

>no cuts, no bruises, no swelling
>still being standing and posing after taking such a beating
>"blood" on shirt is too bright

Fake.

Anyone who has been in a fight and seen what happens to both face and clothes knows this is not real.

Swedes can be violent as fuck just like norwegians. Breivik is an example of how horrible Scandinavians can be.

You guys have some problems with psychos there. Stop blaming other people while you are the violent ones. Just look at that Danish scientist, WTF.

I've been to nightclubs in Malmö a few times. It's usually >90% foreigners.

>Expecting any good to come out of Babylon

She should have read Revelation

Maybe he was born with multiple dicks.

sure there can be a swedish wifebeater every now and then, but given the circumstances of this situation im willing to bet my balls its an arab

blood is too bright becouse it mixed with shitton of her makeup. its like american black

Pretty much.

>has its own Island
>under 25 mio pop

Resisting sexual assault is peak white feminism.

Looks like some toll was paid.
Decent girls don't hang out in clubs filled with niggers.

Why not show the gash on top of her head if that's where she was presumably struck? It looks fake to me.

That blood looks too bright. Especially on the white shirt. Maybe it's mixed with water or some kind of alchohol. But the lack of bruising or cuts, which happen pretty fucking fast, make me think this is fake.
I've seen Arabs get their heads blown apart, or gangs beat women to death with rocks, and this looks more like a movie set than reality.

But you know, I could be wrong. I've been wrong before.

The reckoning will come soon enough, friends.

Don't worry, Sven, you don't have to wager your balls. Anyone with a functioning brain will know that a non-white invader did it (provided it's not fake, that is).

Only 1 person got prosecuted

>Malmö
>going to a club there
she got there not for being sanded/blacked, but dancing? I don't buy it. The arab/negro was probably just a bit too ugly

I mean, I've never been to Sweden, but Malmo is even known here for being Africa 2.0

>its an arab
Based on what?
You realize you are actually discriminating Arabs now right? You are saying Arabs commit such crimes more than other people.

>wearing fur
probs peta throwing pigs blood on her.

We're crafty mofos.

>malmö
color me surprised

Babel in Malmö?
Why would you ever go there, nothing but a bunch of wiggers and niggers and lefties.

Like this?

And his name was Edward, Edward Dickshands

Hon förtjänade säkert det

Sadly I'm inclined to agree with you.
She must have 0 sense of selfpreservation to go to a place like that.

Like what the fuck, can't expect to not get bitten if you frollick with a bunch of rabid animals.

Has google translate started using AI or something? There is no way a literal translation would look like this.

It cannot come soon enough, Lord Leafius

>>"blood" on shirt is too bright

Red wine me thinks

How colloquially accurate is the translation? Do you guys talk in abstract like that?

Mussies can't handle rejection whatsoever, since it insults their pride.

But their pride is a myth. They respond to challenges of their own size by getting their posse and only fight when they outnumber their nemesis.

Pick up your shit posting skills toothpaste

This makes me so happy

That also answers the question of how he got away without taking a beating from every red blooded male in the place, not to mention the bouncers.
If my tone sounds incredulous it's because I fucking am.

youtube.com/watch?v=MFaYU87AgAE

The only proper reaction is from guy at the end, of course he is from kurwa land

I will be laughing my ass of when the elections in Sweden come and people like her will bury any right wing party in existence while you are here feeling sorry for her. Wanna bet your paycheck that she would harass your family to silence if something ever happened to them out of hands of enrichers?

they gangrape in multinational teams

Two niggers.
>(3/5)+(3/5) = 6/5 = 1.2 ~ 1

kek

>wrong sort of claret
Yeah, depends on the contents of the bottle/glass she was hit with, that shit stays in yer hair and waters down the resulting blood.
I'm still 50/50 on the authenticity of the photos.
The lack of make up running around the eyes is screaming at me, she went through that and wasn't a tear eyed mess...

We don't use colloquials like that, no. Firing, slaughter and first stroke isn't in the text at all.

He takes the firing of her body
He takes himself freedom to touch on her body
Han tar sig friheten till att ta på hennes kropp

FYI Swedish in this case either means Swedish citizens or born in Sweden (to either Swedish or immigrant parents) because it's illegal to keep track of ethnicity in Sweden, if you are born here you are as Swedish as Sven who can trace his ancestry back 1200 years to Sweden.

Obvious fake
I wish it wasn't though, all sluts deserve this

no wonder there is so much fake news out there...

aww i hated when qts get hurt
can a swede give me the gist of what is being said there please

>Go to Swedish nightclubs, known for being full of niggers
>Nigger beats the shit out of you
>Oh no, how could this happen

Are you guys for real? Would you feel bad for a guy that stuck his head in a lion's mouth?

Pictures like this make me super mad. What can I do?

Realize that her generation and very likely her are the reasons her country is the way it is. There you go, the anger is now gone.

What did her generation do to deserve this?

>But after a while, she knows how to crush the face / head. It's the same vicious man who's already crushing a bottle against her head.
i lost

They set up the neoliberal policies that led to a great high trust ethnostate being swarmed with subhumans. They acted on emotion instead of logic. They are a classic example of hubris, Sweden's boomer generation could easily star in any of Euripides' plays.

Can't wait for your Moroccan ass to be crucified and burned in the coming reckoning.

>be me
>stretch arms out, full air jordan wingspan mode
>don't touch another human being
feelsgoodman.jpg

Well there is both a police report and a news article about a woman getting hit over the head with a bottle so most likely true

Altho most mussies ive seen fight go man mot man because of their pride

>some random dumb cunt
>probably a coal burner
>goes clubbing late at night
>in fucking malmo of all places
>complains when enriched
Remind me why we should sympathize with her again?

>not celebrating that your roastie slut sister won't dare to enter a nigger infested night club

Fuck you swedes are like animals

>be swedish hot chick
>decide to go to a club in malmo-istan
>be surprised when fondled and treated like a whore
why are we talking about this again?
I think she got the multiculturalism she was looking for