What do you think about the fact that Trump is accrediting Jerusalem as the capital of Israel?

What do you think about the fact that Trump is accrediting Jerusalem as the capital of Israel?

Honestly I think descendants of kings from the crusader kingdom of Jerusalem has a better claim than the modern Israelis.

He must be playing some 9d chess otherwise he's a zionist

Neither here nor there, would be difficult to care less but I do like that he's taking shots at majority Muslim nations

I think it's fucking hilarious. not because I like trump, not because I like Jews and not because I hate arabs. just the shit storm it creates is great to watch

Which one do you think is more likely?

Though in all honesty, trumps has one huge weakness that’s being exploited by the people around him, and that’s his ego.

He probably think he has made some historical accomplishment by uttering those statements, yet at the same time he expected to mend the issue between Israel and Palestine.

He wants to get credit for both, even though these two things are mutuallly exclusive, I just face palmed at his decision.

kek no dude. Israel/palestine peace is a joke. Do you really think if israel wanted peace then they would be building in the west bank?
He said he would try during his election whilst he was still ignorant, now bibi has told him wassup so he just has to pretend like he wants peace. sucks to be a pali hahaha

I disagree with this assessment, because the Palestinian leader or their ambassadors think, said that due to trumps actions, they may try to find other countries that would serve as mediator between Israel and Palestine.

Do you think the US would allow that to happen? They mentioned turkey, Russia and even China as possible candidates.

and... trump threatened to cut all their funding. they won't go anywhere else, they can't anyway. there is no country with leverage over israel which means they don't need to concede on anything and can stay at war till the west bank is jewish

Let’s assume this is true, the US will “cut funding” what funding I am unaware of.

Do you think the Palestinians would prefer to find an impartial mediator that would help restore their claims? Or have financial support but, have a meditator that is biased towards Israel and take more of their land?

200million. he already cut it because they refused pence but said it's still on the table if they crawl back and beg. they need that money to live, US was the biggest contributor by far.

You don't get it. What country could possibly "assist" in negotiations? You really think Israel gives a shit about what any of the above mentioned countries think? You must be having a laugh mate

Unlike America, none of those countries would be afraid of raising the idea of sanctions against Israel.

It proves that he's nothing more than an empty suit, owned by Jews.

oh really? then why haven't they done it at some point during the last 70yrs? Israel has been technically breaking international law since 1967 yet none of their muslim "brother" nations have come to their aid or sanctioned israel. don't forget most countries are run by the banks...

Because up to this point, people had faith that America would help resolve the issue.

In any event we will have to see what happens.

I think I've found the brainlet

anyone who had hoped US would solve issue doesn't know anything about the conflict. It is insolvable until one of them is gone, and that's the way they both want it. they both act like they want peace so that they get positive exposure, but both sides want the entire territory for themselves. trump is just first president to openly work toward helping israel achieve this

Jesus christ everytime someone anywhere in the world so much as stubs there fucking toe its always somehow our problem. Fuck you. You fix it.

I remember being shown some shit doco on this in school, I literally couldn't figure out who they wanted us to feel sorry for. Kek just let them fight

Jerusalem is the capital of biblical Israel. Today's Israel (spiritually speaking) might as well be in the Mormon temple in salt lake - they're frauds. Kikes of the highest order stealing from their birthright while acting like petulant pre-schoolers.

What exactly is the US standing for - demanding a more biblical Israel or standing side by side with a culture of fraud and kikery?

This is why the Muslims own the Temple Mount.