Oregairu

What should happen after season 2 of Oregairu?

I think 8man should hit on Iroha so that Yui and Yukino aren't sad because the other one of the two got 8man. What do you think?

Also what did Yui plan in season 2 episode 13 at the end? What was Yukino's problem Yui was talking about? Was the problem that mother and sister didn't let Yukinon be? And am I right in assuming that Yui asked Yukinon not to leave the group in the event that Yui wins the competition and 8man's love?

If there are light novel spoilers please don't post them.

Other urls found in this thread:

academic.oup.com/beheco/article/10/3/242/201500/Female-solicited-extrapair-matings-in-Humboldt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Say hello to my wife.

Fuck off cancer.

My favourite is Yui.

Thanks for the bump
t. OP

Season 2 ended on the last light novel.

Best ending would be friendship with the club members, romance with Iroha. 8man helps Yukino out with her family issues, Yui learns to be independent and stops looking to others for her self-worth. Hikigaya ends up with the girl who actually understands him and who he's okay letting his guard down around.

It'll probably be a Yukino ending though.

>I think 8man should hit on Iroha so that Yui and Yukino aren't sad because the other one of the two got 8man. What do you think?
Their friendship may fall apart. 8man was the reason both were there. Both would be sad that he dated some other girl no matter who she is. Yukino and Yui seem resigned to him dating either one of them or no one.

>Also what did Yui plan in season 2 episode 13 at the end?
To get Yukino to take a step for herself using 8man as bait. That is what and why she did it.

>What was Yukino's problem Yui was talking about?
Yukino can't into personal relationships and lets people walk all over her in personal settings. Yukino is as hard as a rock publicly but is a toy to anyone who she has emotional attachment to.

>Was the problem that mother and sister didn't let Yukinon be?
No, it was Yukimom trying to be the web master and Yukino not wanting to go along with it. Yukino goes behind her mother's back to her father instead and gets him to grant her some independence.

>And am I right in assuming that Yui asked Yukinon not to leave the group in the event that Yui wins the competition and 8man's love?
No, Yui is telling Yukino to give up on 8man right there and then. After that Yui gets 8man and Yukino has to like it. Yui didn't mean it since it though as she wanted to help Yukino.

I'm enjoying every second of Yukinofags being BTFO. Now V12 just has to drop and I'll have a feast.

>Hikigaya ends up with the girl who actually understands him and who he's okay letting his guard down around.
I wish prople would understand this instead of just shipping their personal favorite. Yui is a good girl and all but she has zero chemistry with 8man. Yukino has some but Iroha has the most by far, she's definitely the happiest end for 8man.

>Their friendship may fall apart. 8man was the reason both were there. Both would be sad that he dated some other girl no matter who she is. Yukino and Yui seem resigned to him dating either one of them or no one.
If their friendship was conditional on romantic entanglement then it was never genuine.

It's not just the girl who 8man would be happiest with, it's the girl who would be happiest with 8man. She really likes him for who he is and doesn't need him as a crutch. It's beyond Yui's infatuation and Yukino's tasukete shenanigans.

Did you not read the LN or something? I swear to god it's almost as if Irohafans don't actually understand Iroha's character.

Light novels are for fags.

Just here to post perfection.

He still has his guard up around her like with everyone else, the thing is with Iroha he deflects by acting like he normally does with Komachi.
With Yui his guard is up in a way that he just assumes everything she says and does means something else.
And with Yukino he just takes everything she says at face value since he believes nothing will ever happen between them, which is why he constantly only pursues her friendship.

Does 8man's realize he doesn't own those thighs and he shouldn't protect him?

why don't you startr looking for ecchi?

it's really good
and healthy

yeah she's like a sister to him

Yes he states it various times.

>Yukino goes behind her mother's back to her father instead and gets him to grant her some independence.
Does this mean her father allowed Yukino to live in her own flat? If so, was this mentioned in the anime?

Yes, Haruno mentions when they met at the mall I think.

At the end 8man will kill Haruna in front of Yukinon while telling her
-This is for you.
Yukinon hands will be in her cheeks while the blood is slipping in her face; shes smiling with her mouth open and her eyes wide open
Then hell say
-I think is time to visit your mother Yukino.

haruno > yukino

Not in 8man's eyes though.

I want to see what Yukino will do when she finds Hachiman dicking Haruno.

Join in and dick Hachiman.

>every post Watari puts on twitter gets replies of "V12 when?"
>he never responds

Everyone's afraid he's secretly a hack fraud who has no idea how to end this mess

Did something interesting happen to cause this surge of oregairu threads?

yukinon thighs belongs to 8man

Two year anniversary of V11

This is depressing to think about

She hasn't given them to him and he hasn't asked for them.

He only covered Yukino's thighs here.

I've changed my mind guys, I was a Yuifag but we all know who the best girl really is

I want Yui to win so bad it's giving me diarrhea

Iroha doesn't have genuine feelings for 8man. The only person 8man has genuine feelings for is Yukino. Yui will give up and help Yukino be together with 8man.

i hope hachiman won't fall for latest memes and will choose the girl he'd rather not see getting dicked by someone else

Stop deluding yourself. The delay means that a Yukino end is impossible.

>Iroha doesn't have genuine feelings for 8man.
Proofs?
>The only person 8man has genuine feelings for is Yukino.
Proofs?

Delay?

She cares for him and tries to reassure him and the entire time he's just thinking of Yukinon and genuine.

My guess is that he's not comfortable with clingy. As much as I want to deny it Yukino is a better fit for 8man. Yui would probably force him to socialize and become someone he doesn't want to be. Yukino wouldn't give a fuck and just let him be.

I remember the show being boring but the girl in pic related was definitely a qt. Too bad stupid girls irl are fucking annoying.

Do you remember this? I wanted to know if it's true and found this:
academic.oup.com/beheco/article/10/3/242/201500/Female-solicited-extrapair-matings-in-Humboldt
>Humboldt penguins [...], despite forming pair-bonds, are not strictly monogamous [...]: 19.2% of the study males and 30.7% of the study females (21 nests) engaged in extrapair copulations.
>all 49 offspring were attributed to the putative father.
>Location of copulations suggested that females solicited these extrapair copulations [...]

Oregairu predicted Grape-kun?

Good Irohasu, everyone!

Yui's gonna win.

Where are they now?

>implying letting 8man to continue staying in his shell is a good thing
Yui and Iroha are the only one who can help him growth as a person.

Yukino and Yui end make no sense from a character perspective.
They value each other's friendship too much to claim the 8manbowl for themselves.

On the other hand Iroha is a dirty little whore who give no shit about her senpai and will just take whatever she wants.

>Yui giving up
I can see her trying to follow him to college.

But that's wrong, Yui was willing to take that first step all along and she finally did but she decided to let Yukino try.
Yukino on the other hand was going to take that first step with what was in the bag but froze up.

No way Yui helps Yukino. She is definitely up to something. She even stated that she isn't playing fair.

Hikki x Yui
Hayama x Yukino

Me x Iroha
Hikki x Hikki
Hayama x Hell

>CTRL F: Totsuka
>0 results

goddamn its like you're not even trying

Hikki>Yukinon

This is the case
This has almost always been the case