Internet fascists, the alt-right, Trump cucks etc. You are all pathetic losers and your goals will never be achieved

Internet fascists, the alt-right, Trump cucks etc. You are all pathetic losers and your goals will never be achieved.

Other urls found in this thread:

refusefascism.org/2017/08/20/november-4th-we-begin-this-nightmare-must-end-the-trumppence-regime-must-go/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Remind me who is in the white house?

>trump
>fascist

Hey Ahmed how is it going for you?

I know you would really like your country to be ‘ethnically pure’ but guess what, that will never happen. History is irreversable you cuck.

Okay

How is it going with kicking out the foreigners? Oh wait, I forgot, you don’t. Pathetic loser.

4 million of Polands non-existent Jews disagree.

>history is irreversible
If there's something history teach is the fact nothing is impossible (especially political speaking)

keep telling yourself that shitlord homophobe

One of my goals is memeing a frog into a hate symbol and watching nut job lefties lose their shit over it.

Mission accomplished.

> le resistance! XD

We started by making the left lose the cultural war.
>see jbp

Trump was a laugh. Nobody expected him to be such a race realist.

But anyhow, paradigm shift is ongoing and you will quickly follow suit once the numbers around you tick over. I suspect theres not a grain of real political belief within you.

Why are you in a white country, shitskin? Why did you abandon your own homelands and your own people?

Only 7 more years, faggot.

*sage*

>a valid argument
>Marx quote

Pick one

Nigger we already won..the ONLY thing we have to do is stop the free flow of Mexicans and the Jewish subversion, which will take a bit longer. Liberals are killing their own babies in record numbers..so no worries there. Your people, your ideologies, will perish in time once the normies realize how detrimental Mexican hoards are. I plan on spamming Twitter with cartel gore and drug statistics for the next few weeks.

If you're unable to perceive the irony of your Marx quote you have zero self-awareness.
>your goals will never be achieved.
What happened to refusefascism.org/2017/08/20/november-4th-we-begin-this-nightmare-must-end-the-trumppence-regime-must-go/

The Holocaust is a lie and I can prove it mathematically.

A rich boy who is possibly put in place by some kind of banker that despite doing some good nationalist things there's still yet a good chunk of probability he's another puppet?

>trump
>fascist

Umm no, try again sweaty...