If you aren't atleast 98% white then you aren't white. Therefore modern Greeks aren't white

If you aren't atleast 98% white then you aren't white. Therefore modern Greeks aren't white.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/athens-is-so-paranoid-that-some-people-think-greece-is-today-slowly-sliding-toward-totalitarianism.jpg/
youtube.com/watch?v=YkUvOjnwE-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=FjlbJDZaANQ
youtube.com/watch?v=u74Y8xY714Y
youtube.com/watch?v=QYLVgD6klMM
youtube.com/watch?v=gWgqnCcQ1u4
youtube.com/watch?v=zftXVzFrg1k
youtube.com/watch?v=ox0PPpPzuPY
youtube.com/watch?v=v6fyPprFVCk
youtube.com/watch?v=O32tI9Zqc-0
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1515444020339.jpg/
youtube.com/watch?v=zZTS1YoU54c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

inb4 le 56% spam.

good to see you back blerim

Greeks are BLACK

>98% white

What does this mean?

What counts as white?

Most people’s ancestry is a mix of people from all over the world.

You are not white. You look like mexicans. Ancient Greeks mixed with niggers and created you shitskins

I'm black, am I white

THIS

El Ogro Greco

Who gives a damn. Orange shirt guy can fuck me anytime he likes.

OP photo is photoshopped.
They took a backround with Greek flags and photoshopped these front men on it.

You are either a shill or a retard for not figuring out.

>globalist flag
white people dont praise the destruction of the west

if you post under the EU flag you are especially not white.

I showed this to my papa and he fell out of his chair

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/athens-is-so-paranoid-that-some-people-think-greece-is-today-slowly-sliding-toward-totalitarianism.jpg/

enjoy the ban shitskin

>Albanians have no roots in Europe, they claim to be Illyrians but the Albanians have NO similarities to Illyrian culture, alphabet and most importantly language.

>Albanians have Turkish muslim names, similar culture, use writing system with some similar letter forms to Turkey's and of course are majority muslims.

>Albanians, due to their backward culture are also known for massive inbreeding, the evidence is obvious and overwhelming.
>Some examples are:
>-Repetition of the same pair of surnames in marriages.
>-Increased numbers of disabled offspring.
>-Lower life spans.
>-physical deformities
>-Intellectual & emotional problems, abundantly clear to a casual observer even here on the forum.

>Inbreeding can increase the chances of offspring being affected by recessive or deleterious traits.

>This generally leads to decreased fitness and limits genetic diversity of a population, which is called inbreeding depression. This is one of the reasons why Albanians have far more genetic defects than any other group of people in Europe, the number of disabled, invalid, psychotic and criminal family members exponentially higher than in any other European nation or ethnicity.

>It is clear that Albanians tend to do poorly in the intellectual and sporting field of the world, generally producing the least inteligent and athletic types. Unfortunately, the defective genes have been passed down through the generations.

>In every Albanian family there is at least some inbreeding within a span of several generations, normally cousins, but also amongst siblings with the same parents or parent.

>Also, there are too many instances of missing records of a grandparent or great grandparent in the Albanian family tree, this attests to the frightening occurrence of where a father and grandfather are one and the same.

>This creation of what is essentially a nation of circus freaks is one of the most frightening phenomena of the modern world, perhaps one of the best examples of human entropy on a large scale, made shockingly manifest by the degenerate Albanian.

>For those of you interested in further information there is much more on the subject of Albanian inbreeding via the internet search, but it is an ugly truth on an ugly people.

youtube.com/watch?v=YkUvOjnwE-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=FjlbJDZaANQ
youtube.com/watch?v=u74Y8xY714Y
youtube.com/watch?v=QYLVgD6klMM
youtube.com/watch?v=gWgqnCcQ1u4
youtube.com/watch?v=zftXVzFrg1k
youtube.com/watch?v=ox0PPpPzuPY
youtube.com/watch?v=v6fyPprFVCk
youtube.com/watch?v=O32tI9Zqc-0

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1515444020339.jpg/

thats one sneaky jew shitskin

Ancient Romans were brown.

yeah, and water is wet, everyone in the Balkans know this

btw, put this in your videos
youtube.com/watch?v=zZTS1YoU54c

thanks alexandrovsky

these guys in winter are whiter than you mohamed

>it's the albocuck again

Gas yourself, berisha

la creatura.....

Our iq is 90 there with Kosovo and 1.5 million Albanians counted in. Now imagine our iq without them it would probably increase by 5 iq points.

I've been to Albania and Kosovo, can't tell the difference between other Balkan countries. Though Greeks seem to be less white...

They were Hellenic. White. That race once ruled northern Africa and sothern Europe, Carthage, Athens Rome, Cairo

They're extinct now, save the few in Northern Italian mountains who weren't raped by the Turk invaders. Northern Italian women are beautiful.

enough you sneaky turk, these are roach look at the covered-head asian creatura, muslims.

>tfw you cant post nigger enough Greeks, you post your own instead

he uses different proxies
hoxx probably

You're a citizen of the world right reddit?

Were any of the ancient Greeks blonde? I like to read about them a lot and I noticed Alexander the Great, Achilles, Hercules, and the Spartans were all described as blonde/golden haired. Was this common or just happened in some people?

My god it’s not whiteness, it’s westernized culture. Which means equality for all who decide to live under laws that have been pruned, established and created to be fair and free of religious influence.
Skin color and or penis size does not determine anything so quit pushing this false narrative.

How was your weekend mate?