Is Marriage an Outdated Concept?

The picture I posted is funny because he is overweight, and he is also wearing a fedora.

Marriage is prostituion without the sex.

Marriage only worked when women had no freedom.

Being married to someone like that must be a fucking hell march. I'd fucking walk if someone suggested something so vapid and annoying.

It's funny how women have literally nothing else to offer a man but their holes.

A warm wet hole is their best asset and the go-to resource they use to try to bilk men out of everything they want, be it money or some other utility we can provide. Because men have more to offer than just the cock, we actually create wealth and value.

I'd argue we maintain the house hold and care for the kids but we all know that's not true anymore.

>washing dishes takes like 5 minutes
>I'm going to be eating food today so I might as well make dinner
1 hj, 1 sex, 1 anything I want for 30 minutes of work

is the depressing part supposed to be that in a lot of marriages the guy doesn't get any "rewards" so this guy is better off?

Lol its like White males became the property of their wives
At this point she should just wear a strap and fuck him

the only way the OP's pic would make sense is if the wife is the breadwinner and the husband is a stay-at-home dad

>look after kids for a whole day (includes blow job, feeding, doing nappies, putting to bed)
nice

>Implying any married person has this much sex

doubt

At the end of the day you're just giving money to some bitch.

Incidentally, nothing crushes a woman's psyche more than starting and not finishing

>Cook dinner and clean kitchen = anything
>2 or more in same day = SEX!

Why wouldn't I just always do dinner and hatefuck her ass before ass-to-mouth orgasm and pissplay?

As usual contract NOT SIGNED and will be immediately voided upon attempt to enforce said contract.
Open ended non enforceable Bagina Clause.
Small print on back

It's not that it's outdated, it's that women have changed marriage through the power of the state to be a giant mechanism to transfer wealth from men to women.

It's objectively a dangerous prospect for modern men, it's why MGTOW is becoming so common.

i read that so wrong.
look after kids for a whole day includes blow job.

This couple does not love each other.

My wife and I don't need stupid little reward lists like this. What are they, children? How about you just love and respect your wife as much as she does you and there won't be a need for chores lists. I just do things around the house and with my kid you know why? Because my wife is happier, and she tries harder to make me happy when I do. Love is not about lists.

Sadly most women have grown to feel like everyone owes them, even the man they "love".

These are all things that the woman should be doing. So what the fuck is this lazy bitch doing all day?

Probably working since it's hard to make it on one income.

>20 posts in an american hasn't sperged about how fanny means vagina in Britain

Women do not respect men. They used to when they feared repercussions for misbehaviour, but now such repercussions are highly illegal.

Truth

I thought a fanny was a butt?

My wife respects me, but I suspect that is only because of her strong Christian upbringing and having a large and supportive family. Just find you a church girl. A real one, not a Sunday morning nun and sunday night slut.

This is NEVER an acceptable situation boys. If you find yourself in a situation like this it's YOUR fucking fault.

Set the rules early on in any relationship.

1. By committing to monogamy, I am giving up my right to fuck other holes, therefore all your holes are at my disposal on demand.

2. You will never cut me off. If you try doing this you will only lose your turn.

Burn this into the bitches mind early on and let her know that unrestricted access to sex is implied, expected and demanded, never to be commodified.

How am I supposed to do that without being a Christian?

Its not even that. If guys couldnt get divorce raped marriage still wouldnt be that bad. But no now the bitch can cheat on you AND run away with half your shit + alimony.

only mgtows, leftitst cucks, sjws consider marriage an outdated concept.

marriage was previously the foundation to start a family, but modern and progressive thinking wants to deconstruct these ideas.

>Probably scavenging for bbc
ftfy

Pretend, like I did. Slowly redpill her over the years. Usually all it takes is a few key statements or questions and it'll run it's course. If she is stanch on staying in the church, ask yourself: Is it worth putting up 2-4 hours a week and pretending to like people and God to have a perfect wife? If you answer no, you will never be happy. Part of finding love is compromise, you can't be autistic and think the woman will mold to everything you want without giving something in return.

Jesus, how does a person become such a giant bag of shit?

Plate spinning is the only option unless/until you find a traditional religiously raised girl who works in either: homemaker, childcare, primary school, baker, makeup.

I think that's about the only woman who you can marry today if you: 1) don't want to get divorced, 2) don't want her associating with men and being harshened by the workforce

By being raised by a giant bag of shit.

>At this point she should just wear a strap and fuck him
It's her turn.
>but it's not natural
Nice appeal to nature.
There is NO REASON to deny women equal rights.
It's Her turn.

dude's lucky, I did all of those things every day when I was married and I never got sex

Sure there is. They are NOT equal. Equal implies that two things are exactly the same, which men and women are not. Women should be treated FAIRLY, but they are not and never will be EQUAL.

Women are an outdated concept
Traps are the future.
And the future is gay

>fanny means vagina in Britain

Go on, does not. Vag = "front bottom" in UK

It's her turn.

being a stay at home dad would fucking rock. I don't know why women want to work so goddamn much. work sucks ass .
i would love to neet it up and play games with my kids and then hate fuck that ass

Quintessential Canadian.
I take it this is in no way sarcasm and represents the majority of your population.
Enjoy your American refugees.

Same. I think they're just trying to prove something.

I'm convinced that these are works of fiction which only exist in the minds of the creators

No woman who earns more than you is going to let you hate fuck her ass.
Sex dries up in stay at home dad constellations.

When your a living Chad Thundercock you can bend the rules of reality with your meme cock. I just couldnt think of a Chad Thundercock that would want to be a stay at home dad unless he's nearing old age.

Given that roastie puss is so dangerous, there's lot of pressure to find alternatives. Unless people start marrying their fetish objects, only the rich will keep the tradition alive. Everyone else will be in the undulating pile of mostly African and Indian flesh

Holy fuck these can't be real

I can't believe otherwise.

>naked hula dance

Bitch, why would I want to watch you fucking waste my time showing off your shit, that I incidentally see on a nightly basis?

The spark in your marriage must be dead if you think like that.

B cheaper 2 rent a whore instead of having one live with U

Which are just ancillary responsibilities of your hole anyway.

>literally treating sex like a service that has to be paid for
these relationships are so fucking dysfunctional, holy shit. if you feel like sex is something that has to be earned by the other side it's probably better to just separate

the depressing part is that he's treated like a fucking child
>if you do your homework right now you are allowed to go out and play with John later that day
and to be honest, he probably is at the mental development stage of a child if he accepts that kind of treatment

also it shows how broken their relationship is. sex is something you should have because you enjoy being close to your significant other and getting intimate with them. not a bargaining chip.

I would wash dishes and vacuum every single day. These things take like 5 minutes total to do and she would either have to give in to sex or break her own contract.

>had to bite my cheek bloody to prevent myself from bursting into laughter in the office
fuck you, medpack

arguing

with

holes

so if I cook this bitch dinner and then clean up after I can butt fuck her?

i always fanny was a cunt.
The nanny show said "she was thrown out on her fanny" confused the fuck out of me for years.

Cooking dinner and cleaning kitchen every day.
Then I tell her I want her sister.

If you don't have sex regularely in your relationship, and if you are not 50+, there is something wrong with your relationship. Begging or negotiating for sex with your wife will just push her away more.
I literally don't get how some men are okay with this.

Yes, because no men should walk in that trap in a gynocentric society.

Is the nuclear family an outdated concept?

> and she would either have to give in to sex or break her own contract

>implying that a woman would consider any agreement to be binding if she didn't feel like it

they have no honor

These have to be a joke or some kind of retarded fetish. Theres no way a woman would actually want such a beta and disgusting person touching her.

Why did he marry a woman who isn't mad for his cock?

are there any more like these? I feel like I've seen others but forgot to save them

wife gives husband rewards list, work for sex.
wife gives sex to tyrone, does all work.

Fuck that shit. If you’re a man, you shouldn’t have to beg.

I wish. I would not be sexual frustrated if my wife followed this

This is actually an amazing deal, so for making dinner and doing dishes I get to tie her up beside the window and spread her arsehole so all the neighbours can see while she calls me Daddy and wanks me off?

dump her.

Brb, I'm going to blow the kids before putting them to bed.

Does it mean she'll change my nappy and feed me and put me to bed, or that she expects me to give the kids a suck along with feeding and tucking them in?

yes

MGTOW hate the left and SJWs so why are you putting us together you major faggot.
Yes marriage is an outdated trap that no man worth his salt would ever willfully walk into.

Women.not.even.once.

>blowout diaper
Sounds dangerous

>Yes
>Hell no
>For you maybe

The future is robo waifu

This. If your marriage is 5 or more years old, the thrill of seeing your wife naked is long gone.

>Hand Job + Put Away
>blow Job feeding
What

Wonder what this guys gets?

>clean up throw up = BJ has all the stickers...

And that's how baby go to drink it's first beer...

This. Hell, the beer gets bought with money I make, I get out of the doghouse by paying for the house we live in, if my shirt gets thrown out I'll just buy a new one with my money. Pray I don't start using my hard earned money to pay for blowjobs or naked hula dances from a disposable hole who doesn't nag or make me go to kids parties.

To be fair... Washing the dishes 1 time for a 12 pack of beer is a pretty good deal.

Why do you guys get triggered by this?
Men wants sex. Women wants free stuff. everybody wins
>inb4 cucked
no sweety i'm currently with a nimpho, so i get a lot for nothing in change.

Listen UP.. you need to set the standards of sex up front.. explain that you dgaf because it's easier to rub one out in the shower than to beg for her holes. So if you think that's a real threat it isn't, because 30 sec after I'm done rubbing it out, you will have zero leverage.. and sooner or later it will be you or someone else, so decide now, because this isn't a game I'm gonna play with you.

I can get a blowjob, handjob or sex for under €50, then pay some bitch €10/h to do dishes, washing up, etc.

No reason to actually marry those women and give them half my stuff though.

Women will soon be obsolete

>tries to enforce contract, takes wife to court
>court finds the contract is for that of prostitution, finds the husband George sible and tosses him in jail
>wife get a house, kids, and goes back to Tyrone
If my wife wrote something like that I would rip it from the pages and tell her that we have sex when we want to and not based off some fucking shopping list

listen faggot.
seriously, mgtows are just retarded and a bunch of frustrated pussies that blame women for being miserable losers.

don't hate the game, change the game.

>tfw not using your own arse as a pillow

YOU HAVE A DISHONORED YOUR FAMIRY COMMIT SEPEKU DESU SAN.
Women can be "crazy for his cock" until they marry then she gets fat and starts saying "I dont feel like it". Once they get the ring on their finger she has that man as an asset and if he tries to leave he gets divorce raped.

She is too fat to move so he has free reign over any crevice, fold, or bulb she has. That's a whole lot of lovin', my friend. Must take lots of upkeep though.

this is retarded
except for the kids and dinner
thats what I do every second day and doesnt take more than like 40 min of time lmao

>enslaving yourself to a woman

Cooking dinner and cleaning kitchen clearly takes a lot less time than looking after kids a whole day. It's only like an hour or two of work even if you're making something fancy.

So basically she'll do anal and take a facial every night for just one hour of labor. Sounds like pretty cheap prostitution to be honest.

>This couple does not love each other.

Untrue. It's a playful note. And if the wife has written out a page about sex with her husband, it's probably because she wants more of it, requirements or no. And none of the requirements are a big deal, with the exception of watching the kids all day. That's exhausting.

No married men live much longer and are more financially stable than unmarried men.

But you have to find the right partner. My gf was a virgin when we met, and she was only the second woman I’ve been with. Yes, part of me would have liked to fuck more girls before her. But it’s just sex, and I prefer the loyalty and stability over anything else