Moments when MC completely BTFO of betafags

>Moments when MC completely BTFO of betafags.

new harem member(s)

how about a thread where the author btfo out of editor san and his corporate masters?

wtf is this terribly written shit

>isekai
>terribly written shit
hard to separate these two

>says that while he snapped an innocent boys neck
>nothin personnel

Get that garbage out of here, time for some real isekai.

My God he does that wink face in every panel. This is literally the most garbage manga I've ever read.

>he goes out to fuck some random elves while he has the best elf breeding material in front of him

Dragon? More like Fagdron

try deathmarch

That guy is literally swimming in both tits and lolis, and he went to a brother.
Fucking faggots.

That's the one with the dragon and slimes right?

yes
it started nicely and turned into shit pretty quick

>time for some real isekai.
?

That's dodging the question if I ever saw it
>How do you kill so easily, you seem so detached
>So I'm not supposed to defend myself anymore? Checkmate atheists

westerners write better
japanese draw better

>Japanese draw better
>posts Michael fucking Whelan
user pls

See, the logic for him being able to defend himself with deadly force is sound. But the fact that he had no reaction or remorse to killing all those people, including innocent doctors, is either really poor character writing or the MC is a complete psycopath.

>westerners write better

>MC is a complete psycopath.
Gee, it's almost like that's a rare trait.

Yeah, but it's mostly because shut-in fanfiction writers can't write human interaction worth a damn.

(。•̀ᴗ-)

Now that I think about it, isn't Shut Hell isekai of sorts? I haven't read a lot of it though.

yes also gender bender
It was good but I lost interest a few chapters ago

Compare a western trash fantasy title to the average LN. Sure, both are garbage, but the western one will be comparatively better written.

NO. it's a effect of his training and the hability to be able to make decisions and stick with it.
I don't want a whinny MC unable to put a step forward by himself because he is tied down by conventions that are useless and will drag him down since it's an entire new world

Westerners write FANTASY better. And they 100% write Isekai better.

>but the western one will be comparatively better written.

Have you even read one yet aside from Harry Porters and Chicken Soup garbage?

>NO. it's a effect of his training
My ass. he'd never killed anyone, training the way he did explains his skills and his split-second decision to defend himself with deadly force, it in no way explains how a young teen from peaceful japan had less of a reaction to gruesomely murdering a dozen people than even season war vets might have.

Dude I love trash fantasy. Just finished Kings Dark Tidings. It's hilariously bad. But still slightly better written than the average VN. The harem is only TWO women.

finally an mc I can like

>Guy kills 12 people with his bare hands
>Gets flustered and timid when 2 beautiful maidens get naked near him

It's more of a historical drama than an isekai, and the time-warping bullshit is only a third of the series or something.

dumb frogposter

>The harem is only TWO women.
intelligent anonymous contributor

>somehow is strong enough and skilled enough to kill armed and armored veteran soldiers with his bare fucking hands at the age of 16 (sixteen)
>even a fucking veteran magic user

Would it have killed the author to make the did 30?

Yes. Having a non-school-aged protagonist in your manga literally shaves your life away in japan.

The demographic is children, effectively.

Think of it like a lewder version of YA fiction

so what the hell is this called? iqdb gives me jack shit.

it would be like disney making a serious star wars movie for adults

Wortenia Senki. It's pretty okay so far. It's stupid he had no reaction to murdering people, but once he's out and past that it's no longer an issue.

>innocent
He was dead anyway. Breaking his neck was the nicest way of doing it.

wortenia senki

i keep seeing this image and google keeps failing me.

The WN translation is slowly pulling ahead. Read the manga to solidify an image then read the novel.

Isn't the "killing innocent doctor" only a mango thing?

No, he kills him too in the novel too. It's a bit better explained, or at least expanded upon. Ryouma consider him the ally of an enemy, if not outright a subordinate. Unfortunately for the doc, he's seen Ryouma's face and he's planning on using the fact that no one knows it to escape easy recognition.

thank you

fucking murderous piece of japanese shit, I hope he takes an arrow in the knee soon

Meme yourself to death.

Spoken like a man who would've gotten that sweet, sweet slave collar on with a smile.

People complain about him on Sup Forums but can't really blame him he got surprise summoned and first thing that happens to him in isekai land was some dude tried to screw him for life. I wouldn't wrong him to think that everyone in that place was potentially a menace just like the grand wizard dude.

And from what's been tld up till now from the WN, seems like people in that world are just as ruthless as he was.

Are you implying the original star wars was serious and meant entirely for adults?

I complain about it a lot, but only the fact that he had no reaction at all to killing them. That's just not something remotely sane people do, so it comes off as bad characterization. He was certainly justified in killing his way out.

Uh, he obviously isn't. Please learn to read.

of course not, but there was still a chance of having a serious adult oriented movie
Now that disney owns the rights there is none

I'm fine with the decision, it was rational and the best way to optimize his continued survival. I'm laughing at the fact that a fucking 16 year old completely manhandled armed veterans despite being outnumbered and unarmed. And then the 16 year old calmly contemplated taking the life of the doctor because the doctor saw his face. Then after premeditating it, went through with it. He's completely blase about murder and showed no real reaction to anything he had to do despite being 16 fucking years old.

childhood trauma

Don't make headcanon excuses for the author, it's his place to make them, nor yours.

No no, he's actually incredibly sane. That's where people balk. He does the most logical thing possible without batting an eye; this tell of personal moral system which is black and white and ruthlessly developed.

In short, Ryouma is just really swole.

>Implying hes a bad person

Don't be stupid. Look, they say so right in this page.

How can someone draw so good yet so bad like this dude? Worst garbage I have ever seen.

He does seem somewhat fucked up but not completely as he doesn't just go killing people left and right for no reason, his only oddity is that when he needs to kil he doesn't even bat an eye to it.

I'm not even saying he's a bad person, he's just mentally and emotionally broken on a fundamental level. Obviously he's can be a decent member of society as witnessed by his "I am an average jap male in everything but my martial skill and build" backstory.

>No no, he's actually incredibly sane.
No user, being ruthlessly logical about murder at age 16 isn't sane. Killing people has an effect on sane people. It's not normal. You react to it, it changes you. He didn't bat an eye, not before nor immediately after. It's not normal.
I agree, I think the author took a misstep when he failed to have him react in any way to the first people he killed. But that's over and done, any further killings should not be as big a deal so I can forgive that bit of poor characterization.

Lol , he and his gran father were trying to kill each other for hours every morning...

if you don't think it matterred , then it's your problem

"trying to kill" and "actually killing" are 2 different things. Training to "try to kill" can prepare you for when you have to kill someone. It can't prepare you for actually killing someone.

Pretty much happens every chapter.

Wortenia Senki user.

>Incredibly sane

Am I the only one seeing the joke here? You can't be incredibly sane. If you take what makes you sane and dial it up to incredible levels, you're insane.

which chapter does he kill the doc?

I don't think logical and sane are the same thing, is all.

Second.

Please, faggot then probably goes to act like a beta retard later on

The aptitude and mentality required to be able to pull even not-quite-murder and outright murder is still close.

At no point is anyone disputing the fact that Ryouma is ordinary. He's the antithesis of the modern Jap teenager in many ways. Like in war, some people break after having killed one man and come back home broken. Others kill without a twitch and often reintegrate into peaceful society without any issue.

Incredible as extraordinary, not as a measure of power. He's sane, incredibly so, despite all the signs to the contrary.

What if he's a super secret ninja
Or just has a few screws loose and a broken moral compass

Well he lets some characters live in that chapter he really should have killed.

Yes, and I agree. However our MC in the early stages of his escape doesn't act like a sane person would, even a sane soldier wouldn't react that way. He is extremely cold, pragmatic and logical, which is cool, if a bit overdone Isekai-wise. He is efficient, he is logical, but at least at that moment, he isn't sane.

Try Mistborn

They might as well chalk his ability up to special ninja powers. I mean the author already justified the young kid killing all the soldiers around him with his bare hands by talking about his superior nihon martial arts (folded 1000000000000000000 times). There's no real difference between the two in terms of realism.

He goes crybaby mode for a little while when he learns that he can't return to earth.
Too bad the author didn't use this occasion to get the sisters to comfort him out of it.
If insanity is an indicator of incapacity to escape a dire situation, then yes. He stopped, thought about it and decided he needed to go all out on his escape.

Any sane person would've been captured. I'd drop an identical story where a 'sane' MC makes it out of the castle if that meant I was supposed to accept this would-be retard MC could dumb his way out of trouble.

Honestly I don't think half a page of him showing some kind of viseral reaction to having killed a dozen people would have made him any less cool, and would have gone a long way to making him seem better written. As it is, we just have to accept Ryoma is a well-adjusted psychopath, which is kind of shitty since no one really draws attention to it ever, they focus on the fact that he was able to kill in self defense instead.

I thought he survived somehow

>Having or showing reason
???

That's manga-speak. In the novel, he does pause and mull about it. He reflect on his actions for a good while after it happened... and found no fault in his judgement. If anything, this was the point that showed he was a bit unhinged. Though, I don't disagree with him in any way either.

It was later said he was found dead by the soldiers

That seems a lot better. His judgement wasn't wrong.

Wortenia's MC is basically Sasuke from Full Metal Panic.

You can't unsee it now.

Sure, it's just that Sosuke was an actual child soldier, wasn't he?

The dude was in a situation where he had to kill to get out of there, or end up being killed, literally no time for moping or reflections and anyone would act similarly assuming they had the guts to kill in the first place.

Didn't they say that they summoned him because summoned people can level up? How come the guild girl knows about it and explains it to him? Does she know he's a summoned person? Or am I misunderstanding something here?

To define sanity is slightly difficult, it is easier to define insanity. When you see someone you have empathy with willingly do a choice utterly alien to you, you consider them insane almost as a gut check. Insanity in a sense is the inability to function like a "normal" human. Showing empathy, having feelings, discerning reality from what isn't, etc... But what a "normal" human is or should be has changed over time, and depending on the cultures.

But basically yes, reacting to a surreal impossible situation without the slightest bit of irrationality, of emotion is utterly insane.

Yeah, and somehow managed to become a decent human being with the help of a regular highschool girl and her reluctant friends.

>literally no time for moping or reflections
Wrong, he had plenty of time after chapter 2.

> Mistborn
That isn't isekai though. Also the first trilogy was paced so god damn slow it put me off the entire series. It should have been only one book rather than three.

Iirc anybody can absorb, sumoned people just absorb really well. So instead of killing 10.000 people to reach lvl1, he'd only need to kill 100.

What the fuck is this thread?
It feels like this has been posted many times before.
Even the first few replies.

Adrenaline gone, deed is done, no point crying over spilled milk.

>But basically yes, reacting to a surreal impossible situation without the slightest bit of irrationality, of emotion is utterly insane.
No. It's very sane. Literally the definition of sane. But it's also sociopathic.

The minute he was given a human form it's instant garbage. Stop reading this garbage.

Where the fuck do you think you are? Did you miss the seminar when we all connected to form the Sup Forums hivemind or something?