Sandy Hook or Hoax?

I find it hard to believe people don't believe this happened. How do you explain police and EMT/paramedics who were dispatched? They would have said something to the media covering it if it was a drill

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/8tabledatadecpdf/table-8-state-cuts/table_8_offenses_known_to_law_enforcement_by_connecticut_by_city_2012.xls
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The picture I posted is funny because he is overweight, and he is also wearing a fedora.

He looks like a typical american poster claiming not to be a 56%

Cops and and politicians are liars. Sandy hook helped a lot of unpopular gun control laws get passed. A + B = C.

Do you have any factual evidence to black up your claim?

Show me one picture of him outside the school.
Show me the dead kids, yes it is needed

Are you a nut or something? DEAD KIDS. You ebil CONSPIRACY THEORIST. Go to sleep.

You ever hear of columbine

Why would the government HAVE to show you evidence. Are you delusional? The government has your best interest (well, not this Drumpf character) but like Obama. I mean he wouldn't lie to you. You're crazy if you think the government lies.

>Sandy hook helped a lot of unpopular gun control laws get passed.

Such as?

It's morbid but people need confirmation of these things for piece of mind. It's like when Seal Team Six got Bin Laden and dumped his body in the ocean (supposedly they took a picture, but where is it); meanwhile Gaddafi and Saddam's visage were displayed on news media for a month after their capture/death.

The Connecticut legislation bans the sale of gun magazines with a capacity of more than 10 rounds and requires background checks for private gun sales, including those at gun shows. It also expands the state’s current assault weapons ban to include more than 100 gun models.
You fuckin iddiot

Osama is ded though. No way he'd pass up a PR opportunity like this.. We'd have seen his trademark smile and AK with GP25 with a NY Times dated after his death within a week had he been alive..

>gunshow loophole legislation
I doubt this was very unpopular in Conneticut. Mag caps are also very common in the US.. Feels like overkill to either fake a mass murder or falseflag one desu.. Isn't CT a democrat stronghold anyway?

It's not about whether or not he was dead at this point. It's whether or not Seal Team Six killed him and had his body. Popular theory is that Bin Laden had been done for some years by the time that raid took place. You can call that a conspiracy theory but then that's where the photographic evidence of his dead body would come in.

>They would have said something to the media covering it if it was a drill

You need to learn to evaluate things on the basis of evidence. Your deduction is stacked on so many dubious presuppositions that it's meaningless.

Yeah that's a possibility. Osama could have died of natural causes too, given his kidney disease. IIRC he was on dialysis..

My dad works at Nintendo and confirmed it did not happen

This thread again. Who will win? The pizzagate types who want to see dead kid autopsy photos or the normal people who understand its impossible to fake a school getting shot up with a thousand actors?

One thing I never understand about pol is the failure to accept the fact ((they)) are willing to kill to push their agenda. We wildly accept that genuine lives were lost in 9/11 yet with things like sandy hook people jump on the fake bodies train. Why is it so hard for us to accept they are willing to sacrifice our children for their agenda?

>bro it's impossible
>my cousin's sister died at sandy hook

KYS faggot

Why do you reject the thousands of crime scene photos that have been released? Oh yeah, because you're both loony and have a strong desire to see dead kid photos.

If there were bodies, why bury everything under freshly legislated secrecy? There's Iraqi yellowcake that's got better documentation than a multiple homicide in Connecticut.

And if that's the case then it's another case of government lying/obfuscation; and that's why photographic evidence is important.

You are a sad man, so accustomed to saying the same arguments in every thread you've lost track of it all. Just post the same badly photoshopped pics you do already 8x a day.

"I gotta see the y-incissioned dead body of every naked kid on the coroners table"

Sick. Fucks. All of you.

The only thing that makes me feel weird about sandyhook is that its almost never brought up when people talk about gun control or shootings. They bring up a bunch of other happenings, but this one I simply never heard of after it happened. Just seems really weird.

>Mag caps are also very common in the US

But not really

If you believe the Hoax narrative you're talking about 50 or so gun control nut adults, some CIA oversight and like 20 kids.

The thing I think that gives it the most validity is that there's a lot of evidence to show that the school had been closed nearly a decade ago. I haven't seen any evidence to counter the claim either, which should be really easy to produce considering the amount of crap that should filter through the school to the state (test records, student registrations, teacher licenses ect.) The reason I lean more towards the Hoax narrative is because I understand what simple evidence needs to be produced to dispell the rumors that has failed to manifest. The only argument against the claim is "how could you even do that" and "my second cousins niece died there!"

The only reason I don't believe it 100% is that the motive for the attack makes no sense, unless it was a training drill for a larger fakr attack later, and even then what's the end goal? Ban guns? They had the opportunity to and totally dropped the ball.

He is retarded. There was no gun show loophole prior to this. There has been a national background check for a while prior to this. He is right in saying that they’ve basically banned outright any sporting rifles because of sandy hook. Infringements my friend

>My cousins sister
That would also be your cousin, write like a real human bean next time

I think there are mag cap laws in like 6 states or something.

Dumbest law ever imo, if you're going to commit a mass murder heading over state lines and grabbing a 45 round clip is easy as hell.

>the US government only has 999 employees

Topkek

Bringing it up would bring light to the extreme and successful anti gun legislation that was quickly and quietly slammed down everyone’s throat.

have you heard of DUMB @ mt shasta.

I'm a bot

I think by ignoring the irrefutable evidence that the school was shot up, you've opened you mind up to faked Sup Forums info graphics. Yet, in another thread you'll be a libertarian talking about how the gubmint can't do anything right.

Nice ad-hominem, nigger shit-eating retard

>I find it hard to believe people don't believe this happened.
because you have a vested interest in what I believe

I think it pretty much happened how they said it happened.

I mean you never know, there could be a conspiracy or something but that is true of anything and there is no proof of it.

Occam's razor, it was most likely a crazy person who had a mental break and killed a bunch of kids. It was bound to happen sooner or later in a nation of over 300 million people.

After seeing the sheer volume of fake "hate crime" hoaxes perpetrated over the past 3 years, along with the growing number of fake news stories, it is now more likely (and therefore more appropriate to be Occam's Razor) that this was yet another hoax.

if you don't think the circumstances of his "death" are weird than either you're very naive or you're a shill.
there's really no rational reason why you'd dump the body immediately unless there was something fishy going on
his followers are salafis, there's zero chance his grave would turn into a pilgrimage site
his other nationalities have been revoked so there couldn't have been any debate about where to bury him, Pakistan was the only choice
on the other hand,a very large portion of the world already believed that he was either long dead or he disappeared for good and showing proof would've disproven the theorizing

i was in the middle east at that time, rumors that he didn't actually die started on the day it was announced

Cbyd? Its like you e never seen a school before. Those markings last a year or so and they call them in for just replanting a flower bed. Why would they pre-call in a utility marking that takes 30 minutes to accomplish?

>sees men in cop uniforms
>thinks there is no way it could be a spook in a cop uniform
I'm glad you are such a deep thinker.

The school was closed, you faggot shit-eater moron with AIDS

We could have been there firsthand, riddled with bulletholes, and we still wouldn't believe it. You've got your answer in your first sentence. Beliefs aren't based on facts or evidence.

They're based on "look at this shaky poorly shot youtube video, it means da gubbamint is out ta git me. Buy more water filters!!!"

Even the fucking FBI refuses to accept it as legit.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/8tabledatadecpdf/table-8-state-cuts/table_8_offenses_known_to_law_enforcement_by_connecticut_by_city_2012.xls

Newtown 0 murders

this
there's definite proof of so many foiled false flag attempts worldwide (and even in Western countries) that it's against reason to assume that false flag attacks don't happen
problem is we'll never for sure

intelligence services have the tools to orchestrate false flag attacks
it's also becoming increasingly clear that intelligence services have agendas. agendas that are sometimes different from those of their parent state
if they have the motive, the tools and they're known for acting in secret, that why is it so hard to accept that they act and you simply don't know about it?

This entire thread is leftist gungrabbing cockmonglers spamming insults.what a shock

this made me feel sad

The utility marking process takes 2 days notice and 30 minutes to do ... And paint stays on pavement for up to a year. How do you think this is evidence?

>if they have the motive, the tools and they're known for acting in secret, that why is it so hard to accept that they act and you simply don't know about it?
True. It's not like they have had over a century to infiltrate the media(that has been openly lying just as long) and simply create the narrative that they consistently pump out.
The first hint is how the events surround current narrative instead of the narrative surrounding random events.
It's also very interesting how, for a while, the "attacks" would see-saw from guns to knives or cars. There is a battle between intelligence and ordinary government and both are playing the same games.

paint stays for much longer if nobody is driving on it, you shit-eating nigger

Here's a question we'll never ask ourselves.

Why is every white autistic mass murderer a false flag? Sandy Hook, Charlottesville, Arizona, Aurora, Vegas? I'm noticing a pattern here...

>How do you explain police and EMT/paramedics who were dispatched?
Can you get them to release an interview? probably not, they either moved to other cities, aren't available for comment, changed their name or didn't really exist
Hell, where would they have been dispatched even?

big sandy-redpill here

the wolf of sandy hook Halbig is about to BTFO sandyhoax

>Charlottesville
>one dead
>mass murder

Did you add that to your narrative because the MSM tied it to white supremacy?

Your stupid red neck conspiracy jerk off fantasy is unraveling. I’m fine with responsible owner gun laws, it’s just a shame to watch people spit on the memory of children who were killed tragically for politics.

that fat bitch was not even hit by the car even, she died of a heart attack..MSM is psy-attacking the fuck out of normies

>Mom, look I posted it again. The post.

Charlotesville's even worse, because we completely batshit with the excuses over one murder

>it was a nigger
>it was an accident
>it was two kikes
>it was the CIA
>it was Muslims
>a helicopter did it
>it was a different car
>she didn't actually die
>he a good boy
>dindu NUFFIN

normie nigger thinks Obama was justified with gun EOs after SH.

Eat shit, retard

They killed him. They tortured him pretty bad first though hence the lack of pictures

Is it because we can relate to pasty spergs that shun human interaction?

And you sir are a filthy Mexican kys please...

My Tamagotchi died in Sandy Hook, and I can assure you it really happened.

CNN footage is from a different school, strange isnt it?

1/10

Wow they don't even try to find people that look alike in these stupid memes anymore.3 SLUTS WITH BROWN HAIR????I SMELL A CONSPIRACY!!!

I knew this shit was fake when i saw obongo fake crying about it.

My wife's lobster was a class pet at Sandy Hook, and I can assure you it really happened.

The police and EMT were well paid by charity funds. Name one other mass shooting even where the first responders were given a payoff for doing their jobs.

I'm not going to go through bullet by bullet and refute this because it would take me too much time, but just know that most of these are false or highly exaggerated.

I hope your shitposting, because the government has been caught lying and covering things up dozens of times.

1 post by this id

my dad works for steam. I can have you banned.

>meme flag
>doesn't post "thousands" of crime scene photos or URL for them
Wew lad, I'm convinced

Checked

Reminds me of vegas, almost like it never happened...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHANAN

>school shot up
Yep, but to be fair it had been shut for 10 years. Nice slide tho