Why are left wingers so much more intelligent than right wingers?

Why are left wingers so much more intelligent than right wingers?

Other urls found in this thread:

socialpsychonline.com/2016/08/intelligence-and-prejudice/
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5324425/Conservatives-attractive-liberals.html#ixzz55ZoVeYjF
retractionwatch.com/2016/06/07/conservative-political-beliefs-not-linked-to-psychotic-traits/
independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/news/brain-magnets-decrease-faith-in-god-religion-immigrants-a6695291.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because succesful right-wingers are publicly left wingers and nationalistic loser tradies are extreme right wing in public

Perhaps because they swallow sperm.

So why aren't you swallowing sperm to become more intelligent? Perhaps then you would drop all the prejudices you have. They aren't based on facts anyway.

socialpsychonline.com/2016/08/intelligence-and-prejudice/

at least you tried Shlomo

I thought IQ was a social construct
Or is that just when it's applied to race?

"You ever read that study"
"Hey you ever read that one study that says..."
"Hey theres a study they did and"
"This one study said..."
This study that study, they/them. Faggot you have never read a study. Ever. You read an article like the one you posted and said case closed. You utter faggot.

Niggers are left wing.

/thread

Intelligence doesn’t make you more immune to brainwashing.

There are serious brainwashing sessions in college and university.

Sniffing their own farts inflates their ego

>left wingers intelligent
you sure abut that, socially constructed mohammed?

show study and source stupid fuck

>all races have the same intelligence, IQ studies are culturally biased and intelligence doesn't even really exist in the first place because it's a social construct
>right-wingers are less intelligent than left-wingers *sips tea*

The stupid are superior anyway.

Cause the study was done by a group of Left Wingers. Duh.

>How can I make cowardly faggots sound good?

Conservatives are MORE attractive than liberals: Scientists claim beautiful people are likely to be right-wing because they are 'blind' to life's struggles
Researchers found that right-wing people are more attractive than liberals
Attractive people have an easier life and are blind to the struggles of others
This blind-spot results in a favouring of conservative policies

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5324425/Conservatives-attractive-liberals.html#ixzz55ZoVeYjF
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Intelligence is strongly correlated with openness to experience. Openness to experience is strongly correlated to leftism/modern liberalism.

This article doesn't however mention that Right wingers are more conscientious than liberals.

It also doesn't mention that Lolbertarians are possibly seen as the smartest of all political groups having low agreeableness, low conscientiousness and high openness to experience.

And I feel the Generation Zyklon kind of right wingers might be wayyy smarter than the older boomer ones.

(((Their))) measurements of intelligence are biased toward left-wing ideals, faggot. Stop baiting.

SAGE

And? Let's assume that this is true.

Am I supposed to say "wow well I'm not dumb so I guess I'll vote lefty next election", and wouldn't take make left leaning voters less intelligent?

What's their game here?

keep jerking your political ideology off, liberals will always be smarter than conservatives.

They are so smart that they support policies that decrease the birth rate for intelligent people and increase the birth rate for stupid people. They have created a society that will drive their apparently intelligent genes out of existence. Very smart.

>study says
>trust me goyim

If you're voting left just not to seem dumb, you're dumb by definition. This article is against social conservatism, if you have very low tolerance for degeneracy, you are by definition dumb.

Spics are also left wing.
I.Q. 90 or so.

Reminder that this happened:

>be a libturd
>Perform a study that finds out that being a conservative is literally a mental illness
>gloat about it, suggest that they should start looking for a cure to conservatism
>few years pass
>Some Danish scientist checks your method
>Turns out you completely fucked up the statistics and got everything reversed, meaning that liberals were the mentally ill people and conservatives were mentally healthy.

retractionwatch.com/2016/06/07/conservative-political-beliefs-not-linked-to-psychotic-traits/

>Researchers have fixed a number of papers after mistakenly reporting that people who hold conservative political beliefs are more likely to exhibit traits associated with psychoticism, such as authoritarianism and tough-mindedness.

>As one of the notices specifies, now it appears that liberal political beliefs are linked with psychoticism. That paper also swapped ideologies when reporting on people higher in neuroticism and social desirability (falsely claiming that you have socially desirable qualities); the original paper said those traits are linked with liberal beliefs, but they are more common among people with conservative values.

You literally can't make this shit up.

>Openness to experience
I wonder what happens if I jump off this cliff.
*jumps off cliff*
*dies*
moron

Confirmation bias

So, this is when we can start posting IQ tests?

independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/news/brain-magnets-decrease-faith-in-god-religion-immigrants-a6695291.html
Kek
How do they define Left wing and Right wing anyway ?

Somehow I don't believe this.

Study finds atheism and liberalism are due to brain damage.
>atheists are brain damaged
>liberals are brain damaged

Why would they publish this?

Openness to experience is one of the big five characteristics, its doesn't mean jumping off the cliff for an exhilarating experience you dumb seppo

Everyone's prejudiced - just differently.

"study" - virtu signalling loser academics looking for publicity. Those who can't, teach.

>useful idiots
>no critical thought, just repeat
>smart

You can make these studies say whatever you like depending on how you bin the data. There's a correlation between socially conservative people and a low IQ, and between socially liberal people and high IQ. On this basis libertarians would be put in the left bin while spics (low IQ) would be put in the right bin. I've seen studies that divide by Republican and Democrat that say the Republicans are smarter. This is because they get the high IQ libertarians while the Dems get the retarded spic and niggers. Also the correlation between high IQ and income boosts the Republican score.

I believe CONSERVATIVES are less intelligent, but it's scientifically proven that racists and prejudiced people are smarter.

CONSERVATIVE is just a code-word for PROGRESSIVE.

It's not that surprising. At least not in Europe. Today the lower class tend to be more right wing, while the middle class tend to be left wing.

In the us right wing republicans are rich old men and white women.

islamophobic study

W R O N G

Just because you have money doesn't mean you're smart...in fact, in most cases it just means your an asshole

>Implying studies like these are 100% fake

>aren't*

They literally project everything they do.

>TFW you're an above-average IQ liberal and start taking care of yourself
>Working out, congested pathways to the brain clear up, increasing cranial blood flow
>Intelligence rises
>See all the subversive bullshit the Left tries to feed people
>See the deterioration of the fabric of the things required for a nation to survive on any level

>left wingers
>more intelligent
top kek

they tend to be dumber because they're basing their views off instinct rather than rationalising dogma like leftists do.

They're right, but not for the reasons that they believe what they believe. The statistics on homosexuality and child molestation, and race and crime/heritable IQ, will tell you all about so-called homophobia and racism.

>tfw was literally the most intelligent kid in my school by a huge margin according to testing
>grew up to be the least successful adult
but I'm pretty sure I'm also the most racist so I have that going for me at least

I've known ppl with several college degrees and they didn't have the commons sense 2 pour piss out of a boot.

I'll take someone with common sense and street smarts over a college educated snowflake anyday.

i would rather be wise than intelligent

These type of studies are worthless.

Depends on what you mean by "left" and "right".

Classical liberals have the highest IQ. Conservatives call them left-wing, SJWs call them right-wing.

If it's different in the US, it's probably rather because all the low IQ blacks and latinos are leftists.

The creator of this study clearly hasn't tried to have any reasonable conversations with left wingers, they are completely fucking brain-dead...or perhaps he is one himself which could explain it...

>intelligent people go to uni with no political bent
>get brainwashed by leftist professors who rely on state money to work
>students dont know any better and ideas are left unchallenged
>everyone comes out of uni agreeing leftism is good and correct

the only place you don't see this is in technical fields, where you can't BS your way through
STEM subjects are predominantely conservative

going by averages most lefties are middle class soyboys whilst the right wing does contain a lot of cousin fuckers. Left is pure mediocrity, the right is extremely erratic

>What?
excluding niggers maybe.

Go away sargoy.

high-ranking members of society are all indoctrinated. You can't even get acknowledged in academia if you're suspected to be a NAH ZEE

what this tells me:

The people reproducing the most are non-white and fat

>1 feb 2016
>Obama-era study
le no thanks face

>controversial new study
pfft! What's controversial about parroting the exact same talking points as every other journo-kyke?
You want controversial? Get a load of the vile racism oozing out of (pic related).

I scored this IQ when I was drunk.

The left's fucking retarded, I don't care if they all have >150 iq, just because they can solve silly patterns and shit doesn't me they're not inept retards.

Don't forget about the brain magnets where disabling parts of the brain makes you more open to liberal beliefs

>being a liberal requires literal brain damage

you can't make this shit up

This entire time, it's been nothing but projection from the left. They've been the actual brainlets all along. In retrospect it really should've been obvious.

oh shit son, no need to prove the study right.

Because they're looking at it a different way: "We just need to give people magnet therapy and brainwash them into being liberal and the whole conservative problem is solved"

If they didn't have disabled brains they might've clued into the nightmarish dystopian nature of what they're doing, but alas...

Yes, all those high IQ spics and niggers..

these are always fake and turn out to hide the racial differences which explain it all

AKA spics.

So this is the angle (((they))) are going with now?
>hurr durr your a retard
That will end well

Gas chamber treatment is the only thing proven safe and effective by the FDA.

The vast majority of scientists and members of other learned professions - teachers, doctors, etc - are Liberal or Progressive

Most creative people - artists, musicians, poets - are Liberal or Progressive

It's clear that conservatism is a sign of retardation and a step backward in the evolutionary chain

>calling them deplorable racist bigots didn't work, let's just call them stupid

I-I-I love Communism now! Please just don't think I'm low IQ! Oh God, anything but that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im a doctor whose essentially an ethnic nationalist. Can i say that publically? No. Can a builder? Yes. So polling will invariably be inaccurate. Furthermore universities persecute right wing views and indoctrinate left. So an average person, without much independence or curiosity but intelligent, will default to leftism.

As an opposing should study, there was one recently here that demonstrated those with more political knowledge vored right.

>Marxist driven Canadians
>use UK numbers to justify their findings

I don’t even have to read the article to see just that small bit of info

How did they measure the intelligence if leftists don't believe in IQ?

lol, evolution doesn't even work that way

it doesn't "progress" to anywhere, there is no "more evolved". It's just adaptations and specializations for a given environment, nothing more than that. About the only thing evolution tries to ensure is survival.

and this study was done in the UK, Imagine what the graph would look like in the US with the massive increase in retarded fat midget Hispanics.

"children with low intelligence grow up to be prejudiced " . So all blacks , spicanos , jews and white leftists as they are prejudiced against whites .

checkmate liberals

>left wingers believe this

lmao

This was debunked sage
Op. Is a faggot

desu it needs to be controlled by race

Because all colleges and universities are are owned and/or controlled by marxist jews.

So because these people are 'less intelligent', as determined by standardised testing, you can ignore their views and just point and laugh?

Why does the left hate the working class?

This is true. Pic related. She just dropped the mic against the right. Shit was so cash.

The Smart Democrats won again, How will the conservative world we ever Manage.
Oh wait we the Dumbasses won... Blind luck! 102% it cannot be anything else.
Their The're relax lefties.

I know someone who is finishing up his PhD in Biomedical research and he has scientifically proven that in fact fear and lack of creativity (two clear signs of primarily conservative thought) leads to not only smaller populations over several generations, but populations who lack the ability to adapt as their environment changes.

They lead by fear and reject the same the creativity that would allow them to adapt to changes...they effectively breed themselves out of existence.

Why do you suck so much retard cock ?

Why then are the most conservative populations also the fastest growing, meanwhile left leaning ideologies negatively correlate strongly with birth rate.

Actually that’s not the case at all. Withn the white American population intelligence has a negative correlation with fertility in liberals, meanwhile intelligence has a positive correctlation with fertility for conservatives. This means we’re heading for a future (as political leanings are almost entirely genetically predetermined) for an era where white liberals are less intelligent than white conservatives.

Exactly, which is why IQ tests are meaningless, there's no difference between nationalities, it's just skin colour.

>The vast majority of scientists and members of other learned professions - teachers, doctors, etc - are Liberal or Progressive

[citation needed]

>implying smart prejudiced people don't learn to hide their power level early
>implying conservative values come from a place of fear and not an understanding that high trust societies are ethnically, and to an extent ideologically, homogeneous
>implying you can sample a stratum of conservatives, most of whom would avoid these types of surveys and questionnaires due to suspicion about ulterior motives (like writing the article in the OP to shame conservatives )

I have a story that will clear up this "we r smader dan drumpf" idiots;

>a realist and a magician talk theory within a cave
>the realist will claim that you can not obtain something unless you see it.
>the magician would deny this claim and say that he can make objectively nothing into something without having to rationalize it
>of course the realist denies this because he has only ever gotten things with his own hands
>so the magician lays a trap in the wild far from the cave, not letting the realist see it but stating that tomorrow he will make an animal appear
>a fortnight passes and the magician returns to the trap. And without questioning anything the realist sees that an animal has appeared trapped.
>the realist would say it is an act of god, but then again that would make the magician a realist. Because he used his hands but understood the power of his mind, making the magician just a player of words.
>the subjective context of this story elevates that knowledge is just thinking differently than the person who is a realist.
So all of you cunts who flipped about hillary losing over trump are a bunch of dildo riding dipshits that are too stupid to realize that YOU are in fact the retards that caused this mess.

His research is showing that the increased breeding is actually what is causing the failing of the species. They breed out of fear and with no regard to what the environmental food sources can support and those populations don't move as much and eventually starve.

Bumping this greenpost

Because the studies are conducted by left wing academics