Did everyone do their part? Are we a go for phase2?

Did everyone do their part? Are we a go for phase2?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158322198
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah. A few hundred people are pretty much moving to Maine over the next few months.
If I was you I would do the same.

My mission was a success. Ready to commence phase2 upon check in from all teams.

I'm ready if you are.

we shouldnt be posting about this until the normies go to school/work

Lol nice Nazi lobster! Snib heil!

What is this

You fuckers are onto something, i want in. guide me to some clue other than the image header

What's is this shit

I'm just finishing things with leftypol to reset this board one way or another. It might still be cancer, but it won't be the same cancer.

This is an extremely shitty and forced attempt at meming by /leftypol/ or ShareJew.
They think they're being clever or something.

what? explain stop being faggots with a secret ffs ur like women just explain you can delete it in 5 mins

Psyclawps initiated. Standing by for instructions on phase 2.

You sure did fellow communist YOU FUCKING NIGGER LOVER I mean you sure did fellow communist YOU FUCKING COCK SUCKING SPIC I mean you sure did fellow communist YOU FUCKING SUBHUMAN FAGGOT I mean you sure did fellow communist.

they're here. probably been waiting for this thread since stat. C was compromised, extreme caution needed

What fucking rock have you been hiding under? Phase 2 was initiated yesterday. Black team moved to Phase 3 yesterday too. Mods shit themselves and nuked the thread archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158322198
Looks like Phase 4 will begin shortly

b

goat

we are skipping harp and moving straight to vacuum cleaner.

wait for music box.

[comm_check][verify][SHA512][FJI57CHIJVWS32FIPKBG458FJVA58FNM087]
[validating][./lobster_mission.sh][hash_verified][commence_phase4]
[for_the_Republic]

Drums Quack Kitten

Not sure what the hell this is but it definitely seems forced. I tune out for a few days and come back to find many boards about scorpions and frogs? And now we have a shit-tier meme with a Pepe face on it? This reeks of lefty mental retardation.

Much talk is being supressed here. Mods doing what cock gobblers normally do... Threads still up in omega places

Ahhhh... alrighty, then. I'll reserve judgment and go poking around. Still seems pretty weak.

I've been asking this since phase one, are the clams ok?

Red leader standing by