What is this expression supposed to convey?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B_zD3NxSsD8
systemax.jp/en/sai/devdept.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

JUST

Information boner

this scene where he turns his head and gives a little smirk was the moment where my impression of him went full evil

Bitch got wasted

Full yandere, not full evil. His motivations for advancing humanity are completely symbiotic.

Yandere lust.

What is it about crazy-eyes zaShunina that is so sexy?
Is it the uncharacteristic display of emotion?

Being an anisotropic being sounds like hell. You have perfect memory, near instant transport everywhere, and near instant processing power. Within a very short period of time, you'd understand literally every facet of your physical and mental universe. You would have exhausted every novelty possible.

I think what the series is going for is the crux of the zaShunina / Tsukai debate. zaShunina wants to bring humanity to the anisotropic to share their data, while Tsukai asserts that the most important thing about humanity is its pace of life, and that whatever information humanity could bring would be burnt out far too quickly in the anisotropic, leaving nothing lasting but more anisotropic beings (now including former humans). This is probably why she is in human form; after millenia of anisotropic level time experience, she locked herself into a more human level of existence and found it was actually way more fun.

This is actually kind of a reverse Childhood's End, because rather than humanities' most important aspect being its potential, its most important aspect is its limitations.

Although this is purely speculation and could be a complete missed guess.

And apparently human emotions are equivalent to an infectious corruption.
Even if zaShunina went back to the anisotropic now, he'd never be the same. He's tasted emotions and grown attached.

Speaking whale.

I don't think there's anything that implies he's been corrupted by human emotions. He's learned to display them, somewhat, but that's just like learning how to pronounce l/r in japanese: a tool to aid communication. From what we can see of his objectives, he's been essentially static from the start.

He certainly seemed emotional when he was explaining how his kind craves information.

Febri issue SOON

They straight-up say in one of the interviews that he's been experiencing "hazy, wistful feelings toward Shindo."
He grew emotions.

In public, maybe, but he's much more relaxed and expressive around his premium ningen.

I thought pic related was her butt when I first saw this scene

The main objective is the same, but even the characters in the show noticed he'd been changing rapidly. He himself admitted he was gaining new emotional concepts that previously meant nothing to him.

He's stuck in a pretty shitty position now. He's too corrupted by ningens to be a proper anisotropic, but he's also far too alien to be accepted by humanity. His earnest openness and curiosity pretty much doomed him.

Turns out that that pic related wasn't just silly fun.
>So this is humanity.... meow.

I'm more worried about this expression

>the pleasure of being cummed inside

>DUDE, HOLD MY BEER

>the pleasure of being ningened inside

LISTEN TO MY PEOPLE'S MUSIC!

>the very first thing we saw of him was his beating heart
>he literally "bared his heart" to humanity
Space Jesus deserved better.

youtube.com/watch?v=B_zD3NxSsD8
Both the music and the graphics remind of Kado.

In the OP, there are shots of cells and cell components eventually blending with geometric shapes that usually symbolize the anisotropic.
We might get a symbiosis end after all.

Tsukai lives as a human without a problem, there's still hope for him r-right? ;_;

>tfw all I'm seeing is Acute Myeloid Leukaemia

Tsukai seems to be a lower-class anisotropic with an assigned role (her name literally means "use" and "servant"), so things might be easier for her, not to mention that hanging around humanity since the beginning has allowed her to insert herself into society without attracting attention and even obtain family and such. zaShunina on the other hand has no ties; right now, he's the only creature of its kind in the entire multiverse.

We don't really know. She seems to have some power and understanding of how to seal her powers and whatnot. She was clearly aware of zaShunina but he wasn't aware of her.

zaShunina knew what an administrator was and explained to Shindo what the purpose of them was. He also knew that humankind had come into beginning ensuring that he either had some kind of life sense or was in contact with the other anisotropes (if so, he didn't know who Tsukai was).

He could be some kind of rebel angel (Tsukai has a halo but he doesn't) who dislikes what the other anisotropes are doing. If he was God then Tsukai ought to follow exactly along to what he is doing and saying (unless she's the rebel angel) and he doesn't have a halo and he doesn't know about her either.

He seems to be working against the system and not with them and that would be odd if he was actually the one in charge.

>He seems to be working against the system
He's working for his information boner, which is probably what all anisotropics do.

The word that he uses? Administrator.

It's a word with a very assigned role and hierarchical connotations. And the cocoons, it seems that these experiments have been going on for a while.

One of the books he was shown reading was about a negligent god who gets visited by a proactive god from another universe. The second god had seen the full extent of human potential and eventually convinces the first god that there's more to humanity than he'd thought.
zaShunina seems to be the second god of the story - someone who saw the potential for growth and change and decided to do something instead of just waiting. All the anisotropics have a fetish for new information, but his might be stronger than most.

There is no way giving humanity a god console is a good idea.

Limit it to space exploration and it'd be great
>absolutely instant travel between systems and even galaxies
>easy mode terraforming
>just neat in general

God wanted to learn about humanity...became Yandere.

Don't forget about the easy mode base/city construction and resource extraction. zaShunina implied he'd hang around to keep an eye on the situation, so I think he knew the dangers but thought he could step in occasionally to keep things from spinning completely out of control.

He didn't deserve this. It's Shindo's fault, he seduced that pure alien.

>a negligent god who gets visited by a proactive god

It's interesting I was reading the first book in the World of Tiers (which was a bit bad, but it was what the first book of the Keys to the Kingdom by Garth Nix was based on) and the god who was visiting was the one who was the now amnesiac negligent god and someone else had essentially replaced them (who had been just as tyrannical as he had once been).

In those books each member of their race presided over an individually crafted realm and meddling with someone else's realm was a massive no no.

zaShunina is a good boi he dindu nuffin

>tfw you can't tell zaShunina to go to bed because he doesn't need to
Fuck.

Exactly

Nozaki's books generally have a theme that knowledge is always worth obtaining, even if it's potentially dangerous or may lead to terrible things. Action is better than non-action, striving for more is better than settling for the mundane and so on.
Tsukai's position is not unjustified, but it doesn't really capture the essence of humanity either. We have always tried to do more than our ecological niche allowed and we have already left natural selection behind. There's nothing particularly natural about our lives anymore, so why not take another step?

Because she wants us to reach that on our own, without being given to us by god.
She's fine with humans having contact with the anisotropic as long as they crack it by themselves.

But she can't know if we'll ever reach it on our own. Worse yet, just think of all the opportunities we'd miss by having to wait for thousands of years for something that may never come at all.

it's simple, really.
just go straight through kado.

Gay alien noises

That's why she has hope for us, wam is useful but samsa is barely comprenhensible and an outright cheat for anything is too much.
Smaller dosis of development would have worked better than what zaShunina is doing.

Are Tsukai fags the new Smugfags?

He wasn't gay at that point. He was literally as pure as freshly fallen snow.

Look at the technological progress of the past 100 years. Humanity is perfectly capable of developing by itself in less than thousands of years.

She told him he should have never brought the Wam either.

She doesn't seem to care how far we reach, only that we do it by ourselves.

Well, yeah, economy wasn't ready for it, she understand the sociopolitical issues of
>lol ininite energy
brings.

Yeah, and now our planet is fucked while a good chunk of the population is trying their hardest to ignore that. This self-sufficient progress cost us a lot.

The world seemed to be adjusting to the Wam well enough.

>well enough.
By not showing the jobs lost, middle-east revolutions because they lost their leverage, stock market crushes and so on.
You just don't kill the oil industry overnight and pretend it's all fine and dandy like this series is doing.

The ME is a mess anyway and taking money away from Saudi Arabia would actually calm things down considerably in longer term. Their state-sponsored wahhabism is almost literal cancer for that region.

It's not pretending it's fine and dandy, it's just paying more attention to the story's actual focus.

Corrupted 40D Jesus and Shindo.

They would start killing each other even harder without oil money.
The worst part is that the US would have areal reason to nuke the whole thing and give it to Israel.

>to the story's actual focus.
The consequences of the gifts zaShunina is giving should have focus, but the series is ignoring one to paint him in a good light (until this episode).

And now anyone can make Wam too, like the two African kids we saw. Developing countries no longer have to deal with horrible and shitty power options.

>Using nukes

user. user. If anyone nukes anyone the fucking world would explode, and no one wants that.

Have we been watching the same show?

>The best part
FTFY

Things were significantly less shitty in the Middle East before Israel was founded and Saudi Arabia got rich. Can't do much about Israel at this point, but KSA can go fuck itself.

I hope someone makes something better later

Not bad, user

Looking pretty fucking good.

Someone cracked the sai2-20170607b-64bit-en yesterday, do you want a copy of the crack?

systemax.jp/en/sai/devdept.html

Nope, thank you. I'm not drawing often anyway and when I do I use medibang.

Never mind that. Giving God a god console was a complete disaster.

I saw one person using that.

God had that console all along. Giving him emotions and alcohol was the real disaster.

Well then, just as stated before. It's Shindo's fault, he's the actual antagonist of the story.

> Negotiating all these deals is so boring
> I want a real challenge
> Like. Negotiating with space aliens
> that'd be cool
> I wish mahou shoujos were real
> but instead of pure girls they'd be maximum sluts
> heheh
> But those things aren't real, of course.

To be fair, they aren't SPACE aliens, per se.

Will they find happiness too?

> Shindo reject club
How will they ever recover?

Hanamori was going to win if Ayymao hadn't show up.

So much cuckery in this show over one human bean.

2ch comments are hilarious now.
>zaShunina: I just realized that mixing the Sansa with alcohol gets you fractally, infinitely drunk
>Can't wait for zaShunina to bully Saraka
>Can zaShunina and Saraka fuse into a single being? It'd solve most of their problems and they'd both get their waifu
>the reset ending just got a lot more likely
>I thought Saraka was just an idiot, but guess there was a good reason for that. Now I'm paranoid that Hanamori too has a secret identity.
>So, we're all in agreement that the main problem was letting zaShunina drink alcohol, right?
>next up: Kado Sword vs. Chestnut Barrier

See pic related. It was always ayyliens or nothing.

Most people settle for mediocrity, nothing wrong with that.

See this is why we keep asking about 2ch.

Even Hanamori knew he never stood a chance. That's why he was encouraging Natsume and Tsukai.

If zaShunina wins the Shindobowl, I wonder if Hanamori will kick himself for giving up by assuming Shindo would neven go for a man.

> kick himself
Would he be okay as a mistress(male)? He seems to be the sidekick type.

>implying anyone would cheat with a yandere god around
zaShunina will probably chill out later, but it's still not worth the risk.

>chill out
As long as that doesn't involve dousing the entire universe in something dangerous.

Information, not even once.

I hope the anisotropic reject this weeb and he goes to jail.

Isn't his point exactly that the show is ignoring the consequences? It would take up a lot of time to show the adverse effects the gifts could have. That could be a series in itself.

I recalled someone posted a pic of Tsukai threads compilation few days ago. I want to convince an user how crazy the airing night was but I couldn't seem to find the pic.

Here's a better shot of the Animage main article page (from the official Kado twitter).
>ヤハクィザシュニナにも人間らしい感情が芽生え, 唯一無二の存在である真道に対し、これからもそばにいてほしいと願うようになります。
>Having grown human-like feelings, Yaha-kui zaShunina wishes that Shindo, his one and only, stay by his side from now on as well.
He really didn't have human-like emotional capacity before that.

>magazine headline is word of god

Now I'm not denying he has feelings or whatever, but at least quote the director, writer or anyone actually involved in the show, not Animage.

>Having grown human-like feelings, Yaha-kui zaShunina wishes that Shindo, his one and only, stay by his side from now on as well.
Wew

With all of the zaShunina/Shindo baiting they've been doing since day 1, if Tsukai wins the Shindobowl, I will be pissed.

It just seems to me that any "chemistry" from Tsukais side is simply not being responded to by Shindo.

That would be trolling of the season for me. I'd probably stay mad for weeks.
But honestly, I don't think the ending will be Shindo/Tsukai. I can't even see Tsukai having feelings for Shindo in particular aside from muh humans.

It's the headline for an interview with the series director, which is about this particular twist. Besides, it's not like the official twitter would promote shit that contradicts their position.