>Random Dec30
imgur.com/a/pSrvx
>N Hama Dec 29
i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg
>Quneitra Dec11
i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr

Devs Jan 28ish
>Syrian gov’t calls latest accusation of chemical weapons usage ‘lies’
>A rocket attack targeting the city of Jisr al-Shughour in the West Idlib countryside
>Kurdish forces:There are no SAA troops in Afrin
>SAA to halt military operations in Idlib once Abu Dhuhour Airport is secured
>Afrin: Kurdish official accuses Turkey of using incendiary weapons in Afrin.>OPCW invited by Damasc&Russia to visit captured warehouses where rebels stored chemical weapons
>Pentagon:YPG fighters that leave IS front for Afrin will lose support
>US claims 150 ISIS terrorists killed in eastern Syria
>Report:Turkish military column enter W Aleppo in order to open a new front on Afrin
>Latakia:SAA repells HTS attack
>The Southern Transitional Council,Has taken over Adin
>SOHR: The ongoing ground shelling on the Eastern Ghouta in the first day of the ceasefire agreement leaves 15 casualties

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

almasdarnews.com/article/turkish-backed-rebels-capture-new-town-afrin/
almasdarnews.com/article/isis-terrorists-kill-11-soldiers-near-kabul-military-academy/
twitter.com/markazidirasat/status/957694859548286977
cbsnews.com/news/kabul-afghanistan-capital-under-siege-while-americas-longest-war-rages-on/
youtube.com/watch?v=UyggDHBnKgc
youtube.com/watch?v=noCboYAyhsw
almasdarnews.com/article/roadside-bombing-eastern-daraa-takes-two-fsa-fighters/
almasdarnews.com/article/russian-mod-urges-damascus-hold-talks-opposition-eastern-ghouta/
youtube.com/watch?v=HeyAYrjOjGY
mobile.twitter.com/IAmJamesTheBond/status/957981016119021569/video/1
thewire.in/217999/karni-sena-padmavati-gurugram-bus-attack-muslim-men-arrested/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Death to jews

Turks are tanned and based

Death to America

Called it
kek.

In case you didnt know
>Syrian Army and allies captured Abu Duhur, Jafr , Khafiyah, Darharat Khafitah in Idlib

>back then, only thing that could kill a panzer was another one
Not entirely, but i get the point.
>Thereby, abandoning armor and going full "gotta go fast" makes much more sense for cutting and maneuvering around the enemy fireline imo.
If burgers and chinks stick to the armor doctrine, Russia will gut them on land.
For sure, come to think of it, why not slap ATGMs on pick-ups aswell like Hezbollah.
Hell, C&C Generals is turning into reality, when comes the Assad approved Toxin Tractors?

>I split breads
Yeah, my fault on that one, sorry for the inconvenience lads.
Just wanted to include the pic in the op for the finn, he seemed pretty excited about it.

On principal, I'd be inclined to say that we should go here
since he called it first, and we can bump this thread and use it when the other one dies?

>like Hezbollah

Posting back up bread, send a few bumps to keep it alive and we can migrate to it after this one.

Yeah, I would have posted the same pic if I baked.
But we all need to make a decision, stay or go here?

Let's just stay in this one since it's a minute older, I've already linked this one as the "real previous" near the top of the one I baked

Noice
It's interesting, the Syria conflict has given russia a taste of the Arab-style of manoeuvrability over survivability, and with today's atgms a flank is a killshot (provided you aren't a kurd)
It'll be interesting to see how they adapt these lessons into a first world army
I don't want to come off as biased, so I'll leave the decision up in the air

Ah cheers for that one mate, again, sorry for the cock-up

stay in this bread, use other for later use keep it bumped though

Well made it to the gunshop to place an order for the new Tikka T1X in .22LR. The order is expected to arrive in Aus sometime during April/May.
Also ausbro working for polish jew there is a Serbian proverb 'parola snadji se' which can be interpreted in a few ways (minor differences) but it means 'to find a way' in order to do/achieve something

So what groups are boycotting the peace talks in the black sea?

death to asshead and whatnot

Kurds as far as i know
and i am guessing HTS

Shit happens m8, no problem.

Kurds, rebels

Oh fucking noice, those are the .22s we had at my school's gun club. They're a blast to put a few shots down range with and have no kick whatsoever.

>Turkish-backed rebels capture new town in Afrin
BEIRUT, LEBANON (3:30 P.M.) – The Turkish-backed Euphrates Shield forces seized another town from the Kurdish-led People’s Protection Units (YPG) in the Afrin Canton, pro-opposition media reported this afternoon.

Led by the Free Syrian Army’s 1st Legion, the Euphrates Shield forces took control of Hamamah and its corresponding hilltop after a short battle with the Kurdish YPG forces in Afrin.

The Turkish-backed rebels are now pushing further south of Hamamah in a bid to expand their presence in the Afrin Canton of northwestern Aleppo.

Recently, the Turkish-backed rebels intensified their operations in the Afrin Canton, seizing several areas from the YPG, including the strategic mountaintop of Jabal Barsaya.
almasdarnews.com/article/turkish-backed-rebels-capture-new-town-afrin/

This image is priceless.

Saved.

OP is definitely not a fag.

I think there are some reps from the SDF going, which aren't part of the YPG.
>inb4 all of the SDF is the YPG, I know... there aren't many of them...

You may have had .22s but this model was only released like last week :)

Good to hear that you're getting your gurrn after your setbacks yesterday.

>implying SDF isnt YPG

awww, not mine however, give thanks to the finn the next time you see him!
Jaish al Islam released pic related not too long ago
huh, they loo bloody similar to the ones we had though, must've just been an older model.
Sorry guns really aren't my specialty!

Wow some people in Australia can still acquire firearms legally???
Well fuck guess i need to get the AFP and ASIO on the line so we can set up another false flag to deal with the "Foreign gun shop" loophole

where's ebin? haven't seen him in a while

>C&C Generals
I love those when I was little.
I would always get beaten to the AI though, because I always tried to upgrade stuff before engaging.
>when comes the Assad approved Toxin Tractors?
I can't use HDD now, but this warrants a amazing reaction image.
>(provided you aren't a kurd)
My sides.

Ah shit, fucked my reply, the first half of that was meant for

he is fuggin yo mum

>ISIS terrorists kill 11 soldiers near Kabul military academy
At least 11 soldiers were killed and 16 more wounded when gunmen attacked an army post near Kabul’s military academy in the early hours of Monday. One suspect was arrested in connection to the attack.

According to the Afghan Defence Ministry, five militants attacked the outpost near the military academy.

The area has been sealed off by Afghan security forces.

Marshal Fahim Military Academy came under a suicide bombing attack last October, which claimed the lives of 15 army cadets.

The so-called Islamic State (IS; formerly ISIS/ISIL) have claimed responsibility for the attack.
almasdarnews.com/article/isis-terrorists-kill-11-soldiers-near-kabul-military-academy/

NO
NO BULLY
I already made that concession, saying that I knew there weren't that many.

TANRI ULUDUR

There is a major attack there every second day
It's almost as if the American invasion didn't make it a more peaceful place.

>"Israeli" General: Hezbollah has long-range missiles capable of hitting gas platforms that provide a large part of the electricity consumed in "Israel"
twitter.com/markazidirasat/status/957694859548286977
DAS RITE

>gas

I should clock off, early start tomorrow.
Goodnight lads

peace in afghanistan wont be secured unless america does something about pakistan

You dont say
> Kabul is so dangerous, American diplomats and soldiers are not allowed to use the roads. They can't just drive two miles from the airport to U.S. headquarters.
cbsnews.com/news/kabul-afghanistan-capital-under-siege-while-americas-longest-war-rages-on/

Gn m8

>over simplifying the issue
Last administration funded Isis and wanted to overthrow Assad. This one stopped that funding.

good night

youtube.com/watch?v=UyggDHBnKgc

gn FamiliAnon.

>mixing up afghanistan with syria

AMİN

youtube.com/watch?v=noCboYAyhsw

>Roadside bombing in eastern Daraa takes out two FSA fighters
BEIRUT, LEBANON (3:50 P.M.) – A group of Free Syrian Army (FSA) fighters were targeted by a roadside bomb in the eastern countryside of the Dara’a Governorate, pro-opposition activists reported this morning.

According to these activists, two FSA fighters were killed and one more was injured when their vehicle struck a roadside bomb inside the Dara’a Governorate town of Saida.

The three fighters belonged to Jaysh Al-Yarmouk, a Free Syrian Army unit that is part of the Southern Front coalition.

Opposition activists have accused Syrian Army spies of carrying out the attack.
almasdarnews.com/article/roadside-bombing-eastern-daraa-takes-two-fsa-fighters/

what's the point of cleavage if you are not supposed to look at it?

So, is the offensive for the Foua pockets starting, or are they just testing the waters?

It's only for Chads' eyes you creep.

what the fuck is going on !?!?! why thread split again you fucks ? i leave and it all goes to shit ? i demand an explanation.

>filtered

oh noooo that sucks.

Well, with Abu Duhur secured, they can finally start the Duhur-Saraqib offensive.

Also reminder

>implying ISIS even matters in Afghanistan
Its an eternal resurgent Taliban and AQ thats been the issue at hand every time

FamiliaNewsReports from previous
>ARMENIA VIOLATES CEASEFIRE AGAIN

>112 ARRESTED IN NORTHERN INDIA AS CLASHES BTWN HINDUS AND MUSLIMS KILL ONE

>KING OF JORDAN CALLS FOR EAST JERUSALEM BE DECLARED CAPITAL OF PALESTINE

>EGYPT, ETHIOPIA, AND SUDAN TO MEET FOR NILE DAM TALKS

>MORE SOLDIERS KILLED IN MALI BY LATEST RAID ON BASE

>CYPRIOT ELECTION: CURRENT CENTRE-RIGHT PRESIDENT AND COMMUNIST CANDIDATE GO ON TO ROUND TWO

>AFGHAN NATIONAL ARRESTED IN GREECE ON TERRORIST CHARGES

I see a (you) by a degenerate but i won't even hover over the [view], thats how little he interests me

Confirmed.

>Russian MoD Urges Damascus to Hold Talks With Opposition in Eastern Ghouta
The Russian Defense Ministry has called on Damascus to hold direct talks with the opposition in Eastern Ghouta on the evacuation of the sick.

The ministry further noted that only a few violations of the ceasefire regime in the East Ghouta suburb of Damascus have been registered recently.

According to the statement, the reconciliation center called on the Syrian government troops to comply with the agreements reached in Vienna on a complete ceasefire in East Ghouta and not to respond to provocations by armed groups that have not joined the accords.”

Eastern Ghouta is one of the de-escalation zones created under the agreement signed on May 4 during the Astana talks on Syrian reconciliation, brokered by Russia, Iran, and Turkey. The ceasefire has been extended since then.

The other safe zones include the northwestern province of Idlib and parts of neighboring Latakia province, Hama and Aleppo provinces, the north of the central province of Homs and certain parts in the country’s southern provinces of Deraa and Quneitra.
almasdarnews.com/article/russian-mod-urges-damascus-hold-talks-opposition-eastern-ghouta/

Russia's military called on Damascus to hold direct talks with Syrian opposition groups in the besieged enclave of eastern Ghouta so the sick could be evacuated, RIA news said on Monday, citing Russia's defense ministry.

International concern has been rising over the fate of 400,000 people living in besieged, rebel-held eastern Ghouta as acute food and medicine shortages have contributed to what the United Nations has called the worst malnutrition of the war.

Now, if only I could make a statistical formula to accurately get the casualties based on both turk and kurd propaganda. Too bad I suck at math

Boy I'm still here.

>Devs still the same as they were from the 25th

i dont think there's a statistical formula for that data besides finding the average of the two

>All other instances of terrorism in the country lately have been perpetrated by far-left groups.
It's an absolute state.

VATICAN CITY (Reuters) - Pope Francis called on European countries on Monday to do more to fight anti-Semitism, saying indifference on the issue was a virus that could allow the ideas of racial hatred to spread.

Francis issued his appeal in a speech to a Rome conference on the responsibility of states to fight anti-Semitism and crimes associated with it.

Post those turkish pickups with an AA on them.

I made a mistake.
Far-left AND anarchist groups.
It really is an absolute state.

AA? It was an autocannon with a big gun shield.

Did you end up updating either the Idlib or Afrin gifs?

anarkiddies are far-left

Well, it was properly done and not some jury-rigged pickup.

I would wager it's about 30-50 each side

Exactly.
We'll see more like it in the future.

These aren't like the antifa crowd in the States.
Anarchists in Greece are vehemently against the state in all forms.

With its own armed militia.

youtube.com/watch?v=HeyAYrjOjGY

Toyota hilux's are the panzer of modern warfare
I fuck twinks
MGS2 is a great game.

Are these lies or truth?

Doesn't a structured militia sort of contradict anarchism?

all true ofc

A few Greek anarchist groups have fought in Syria.
I'm not sure why you're posting scenes from Berkeley though, as they're not a good comparison for anarchists in Greece.

you're the twink.

Error in programming ? i see

Don't think so.
Pretty sure their whole deal is voluntary participation rather than being forced to by the state familia.

You never learn, kike.

Kurds are closing down streets here protesting Turkey's Afrin operation. How will i escape this country...

They have? Which side did they fight for?

Can someone translate?
AFRIN TURKROACHES TALKING
mobile.twitter.com/IAmJamesTheBond/status/957981016119021569/video/1

So who is winning in Efrin? Which death count source is "reliable"?

causing communal riots are an election tactic and a way of getting votes for the BJP. politics is usually caste driven in shitty states like UP and a good way to get hindus of all castes is to emphasize the hindu-muslim divide.

pic realted for a little context behind the attack

also, after the riots, hindu nationalists were caught trying to spread rumours that another hindu was targeted and killed by muslims, probably to cause more riots. a while ago, some hindu nationalists were also peddling the rumor that muslims were behind an attack on a schoolbus when it was actually a hindu group protesting the release of a film.
thewire.in/217999/karni-sena-padmavati-gurugram-bus-attack-muslim-men-arrested/