Jews in the back silently exalting in the praise we've given another one of their corporate pop music prodigies they...

>jews in the back silently exalting in the praise we've given another one of their corporate pop music prodigies they funded to sell us more derivative shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q
youtu.be/CVb2tnFN5AA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bruno mars is jewish too

Don’t like? Don’t support. Faggot.

color me fucking surprise user

believe me when I tell you that I am not a supporter

I bet your room isn't even clean.

I literally think half the human population is tone deaf

I also think that people just "like" what they're made to. They only like shit music like this because it's what get's played.

If the world's media decided to just started playing polka on every radio station non stop, people would eventually enjoy it and start going nuts for it.

All that fucking nigger music needs to go

Hasn't this guy won like 5 years in a row or something?

Bruno Mars is a cheap Michael Jackson. He probably wasn't even molested as a kid.

lmfao

>people actually watch tv still

just kys

Niggers and Jews
Bad news

it's more than half. it's everyone. the jews took music from us a long time ago. end of WWII the standards were changed. it's been over. most people haven't even heard real music.

Who is that nigger

God FUCKING damnit

Correct me if I'm wrong, I don't think this guy is a nigger. Haven't heard much but at least it sounds like music and not that ghetto jungle criminal shit.

look me in the face and tell me his music isn't totally derivative of prince, mj, chris brown, a hundred other niggers who even do it better

nothing of value in retarded bubblegum r&b, just something to dance to

Exactly why he won. His music was "pop" compared to the other notables in his category which dealt with racial, and political injustice aka Kendrick Lamar's "Damn", Jay-Z's 4:44

It was a "safe" pick for the music industry run by the "jews"

>implying I fucking watched it
>implying I didn't just grab the image from cnn's twitter feed

opposition research faggot

I have a serious question?
Aare niggers turning white?

literally every one I've seenin america is geting whiter AND WHITER as we type.

tHIS IS NOT A JOKE. DO A SKIN COLOR TEST FROM ANY FAMOUS NIGGER AND SEE.

youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q

LOOK HOW MUCH WHITTER mj IS THAN EVEN THE LATINOS.

>implying that goblin's skin pigmentation was achieved in any way naturally

you're an idiot. bu yea, probably all of the oreo babies mixing our genes up

>He probably wasn't even molested as a kid.
Oh I doubt that.
Little midget-sized chocolate colored half jew puerto rican hawaiian?
How could (((they))) resist?

Music industry has been dead since the early 90s, once in a while someone like Beck and actual musical artist might win...but they all get pissed off cause one of their beatbox monkeys WAZ ROBBED by WAYCISTS! White people don't make music for grammys anymore, the music industry has failed cause it neglects it's largest market in order to sell AMERIMUTT junk to disenfranchise and disengage white culture and to convince whites to quit existing. youtu.be/CVb2tnFN5AA

Isn't Bruno Mars something like 4'9" or some shit? I remember seeing a picture of him and he's almost a literal midget

5'5