Be part of a leftover German miniority in Poland

>be part of a leftover German miniority in Poland
>Preußens Gloria n shiet until almost 19
>dreaming of coming back to the Vaterland through whole childhood and teenage years
>imagining everyone around you, in shops, schools and on the streets speaking German
>Finallynotfuckingalone.wmv
>torment dad and grandpa to tell you about Germany whenever possible
>whythehelldoesnonegiveashit.jpg
>learning everything possible about German history, Lands, dialects and culture
>research family tree extensively
>Ancestors from Prussia, Austria, Saxony and Schleswig.
>semi-secretly a Prussian nationalist
>just a bit 88
>defend Germany every chance you get when someone tries to talk shit
>history teacher finds me problematic
>can't do shit because my grades are too good
>chance to go back for a couple weeks presents itself
>the time has come
>listen to Marschmusik the whole train ride to Berlin
>why are there so many burkas here?
>wtf so many niggers
>what language are they all speaking it's not German wtf
>mustbetourists.ploxno
>communist flags hanging freely from people's windows
>some nigger selling stuff in the Potsdam square with CCCP insignia on it
>everything's wrong
>killme.jpg
>go to a village in Schleswig to visit relatives
>no nigs in sight
>people more conservative
>not everything's lost
>go to Nürmberg
>revitalized after the visit in the village
>buy a German flag
>every Mohammed is mean mugging me
>still they don't do shit
>see a very old German grandpa
>looks at me
>smiles widely seeing the flag
>sudden realisation I may very well be the only young person from my generation who doesn't shit on Germany that he ever saw
>the need to defend the Teutonic race rising
>spend some more time in Germany
>see various types of niggers pull wild shit here
>absolutely 1488
>leave the Vaterland for Poland
>feel like shit because Germany is being abused by it's enemies 24/7
>completely no idea what to do next
>post greentext on Sup Forums

Shit, anons, what do I do?

>>the need to defend the Teutonic race rising
Based.

>Shit, anons, what do I do?
Get a Prussian fencing/dueling scar first of all, then fuck some Prussian bitches and make babies.

>Get a Prussian fencing/dueling scar first of all, then fuck some Prussian bitches and make babies.
Noted. I gotta be quick, the good women marry young.

>Endure it and move to your Vaterland, small comfy conservative village
or
>Say your final goodbye and forget, become Polish

Please have at least 7 kids for the sake of the teutonic race

First off - why the fuck are you still in Bolan? Don't you get to earn money in Germany?

I've lived my whole life here, I have to organize myself first. Crashing on the couch of my relatives without having higher education yet is not exactly how I want to go about it.

>higher education
universities are a meme and a system of indoctrination, you'd just waste your time being a good goy

OP don't be silly, you are a borderlander hence you most certainly have Slavic blood in you.

True. I have to figure this stuff out. What I know is that I have to find a proper, traditional woman and make enough money to buy land far away from any cities.

>t.deluded slav

Thanks for the memo, Yuriel.

Two options:
One - you stay, become polish and lead the next anti-EU rebellion
Two - you go to Germany and try to fix it from inside
Your choice.

Find a way to impress upon the impressionable German youths. Teach them that feeling proud feels better than feeling guilt. Get charismatic, start speaking to people. Get prepared to be accused of being a bigot for not hating your history.
Learn a trade instead of going to uni. Or more specifically, look at what jobs are available on the market and what everyone is going for, and then go the other way.
Have children.

IMO you should go back to Germany. Nobody likes to be around people who are not like him.

Just send me any contact info ur story is interesting we have to talk i have similar feelings

>completely no idea what to do next
Leave Poland right away.

I want to meet you faggot and show you what should be done with the proosshits

Same here. I hate poolan, because it's a cucktolic shithole full of mongrels, but Deutschland is under ZOG controll, so I can't move there

Become the leader of the 10th crusade, the one to finally exterminate Islam from the face of the earth

poolacks are an inferior race and culture, the only real option would be to wait for the rise of the new Reich created by a new generation. Also in the European Race war, I would obviously volounteer in Wehrmacht like my grandfather before me, or even join Waffen SS if this would be a possibility

>crusade
>implying only Islam is a problem, and not the entire shitskin race
"good as long as christian" boomer cuck detected

Fourth Reich then?

I hope soon. Heil!

Lmao, what a fucking larping piece of shit.

t. TÜRAN subhumanoid
poolacks are subhumans, Germans are Nordic Übermenschen :)

Never said anything negative about Poland, you are confusing me with the other guy.

>>semi-secretly a Prussian nationalist
lmao is that you?

GTFO

No, you GTFO back to mongolia where you belong, poolacke

Just hide this LARPer before he ruins the thread and don't confuse him with OP

Ugly mongoloid bitch with semi-epicanthic fold, LOL

>Crusade
>not calling it the american way
>"Peacekeeping"

Kill yourself, krautcuck. We crushed you once, and soon we will finish the job. German scum will pay for all the blood they have spilled.

Fuck off mongoloid swine. The German volk is 10 times superior to you as well as the poolacks.

Stop attention whoring like a slut.

Is this why german women are all jumping on nigger dicks while Bundeswehr is runnig around with fucking broomsticks? Nice superiority, bruh hahahahahahha

the Teutonic Order did nothing wrong, Baltic shitters had it coming

>buy a German flag

Which one?

who says so? poolack internet defense forces defending 24/7 his TÜRAN race and LARPs as a tollense warrior?
LOL

I doubt you can buy anything other than the modern German flag in Cuckmany

You got proven wrong countless times, now you're just emberassing yourself with shit like

The reason they're doing that is because your mongrel nation teamed up with the kikes, burgers and brits and a bunch of others to destroy the last stand of the European man

Who says so? A half mongoloid? LOL, discarded.

pic related: an average TÜRAN russian swine
t. planooccipital mongrel in denial

Gas the greeks race war now

They must pay for making democracy and fighting Hitler

Neck the greeks

>Subject Europe to 5 years of slavery, murder, and oppression
>Enslave or kill millions of Europeans
>Destroy hundreds of cities, towns, and villages, rendering millions homeless.
>Your incompetence leads to millions of German deaths and the utter destruction of Germany
>Years later internet virgins on an Irish dancing appreciation board worship you as being the savior of the white race

Jews and Germans are the same people hellbent on destroying white race.
Lick my cum, just lick it. I know you want it, slut.

>what do I do?
What do you want to do?

If you want to move, move.
If you are not sure, keep educating yourself until you are.
If you want to be proud of your nation but don't want to move try making your current one great.

Your home is where you feel at home. And it is in your power to make it better, and become proud of it through work and dedication.

To be fair, these were the colours used by Imperial Germany, as in the Holy Roman Empire

>history teacher finds me problematic
>can't do shit because my grades are too good
More like you're a subversive volksdeutsche but your teachers handled you with white gloves like every retard.
Just go fuck off back to your """"""""homeland""""""""" and live with your brown """""""""countrymen"""""""" you traitorous parasite.

At least my kids are going to be white, unlike yours, Hans lol

>single handedly ruining the thread
great job faggot

it is YOU

Ye, the last stand against other Europeans. Hitler was controlled oposition and NSDAP was financed by American Jews, issa fact

I might add that you should never stop educating yourself in history, and never limit yourself to the history of only a small group of nations. Understanding history is the key to having a healthy perspective on current events, and the broader your understanding, the more you will see as obvious in the modern world.

>Hans
That's a silesian mongrel larping as a Teutonic whatever.
Germanics were degenerate before World War II though.

>Lick my cum, just lick it. I know you want it, slut.
Hahahaha the poolack butthurt is real. Your sluts are in fact the cheapest in the streats of proud German cities, and your folk is made of pathetic TÜRAN mongrels.
>b-but but muh cherrypicked photos!
>b-but muh niggers!
t. occipitlet chinky-eyed untermensch

Calling people names doesn't make your bullshit any less of a bullshit.

>your bullshit any less of a bullshit
What is a "bullshit"? That you have chinky eyes and brachycephalic TÜRAN skull shape with no occiput? LOL

Stop responding to him retard

looks like commies didn't finish the job with g*rman vermin

>i-it's just cherry picking!
You're one complaining abour how cucked and self-hating Germany is in your original post, fucking retard

>why are there so many burkas here?
>wtf so many niggers
>what language are they all speaking it's not German wtf
>communist flags hanging freely from people's windows
>some nigger selling stuff in the Potsdam square with CCCP insignia on it
>everything's wrong
>killme.jpg

Yup, the thread's hijacked proper. jidf on total damage control, considering people were actually talking about having white children and had a political topic instead of e-celebs, spewing acid at each other or weeb-stuff. This board is overrun.

>You're one complaining abour how cucked and self-hating Germany is in your original post, fucking retard
That's because it's Jude-controlled. However, russland is a shit too, perhaps even worse as you have all these "churka" niggers while still remaining a poor pathetic shithole, LOL.

struck a nerve didn't i
14/88 sieh geil amirite

>Germanics
Depends which ones you mean

>NO U
So it's not cherry picking then? Them my point is proven. Too bad there is nothing you can do about it, such a sad sight to see
>it's Jude-controlled
Didn't know that Merkel was a jew

>Didn't know that Merkel was a jew
she is a poolack descendant, so quite close to be a jew

I liked the part of your story when the old guy sees you and smiles. He probably really needed that on that day. This modern world is really demoralizing.

Except it was German Jews that mixed with Germans. Polish Jews were usually in apartheid and spoke German.

Afterl all, Yddish is a Germanic language and Jewish nationalism was born from a German Jew. lmao

So Germany was cucked not even by jews, but by fucking polacks? Holy shit, this is hilarious. Eternal pole strikes again

i bet your grandpa was a random drunk soviet soldier

Germans, especially from the Northern lands, are Nordics, the most advanced beings in the Earth, the most talented ones, the most athletic ones, the most attractive ones. And typical fat or overly skinny short-skulled mongrel poolack is not even close to their level.

I'm just surprised you had no idea what was happening in Germany until you went there.

Nope. It was predominantly destroyed by the international jewry. Merkel was an agent of Jude-controlled USSR, and raised in a strictly Jude-controlled DDR.

However, the NORDIC German man will within the years or decades wake up and reclaim his country as did his grandfathers before.

>the most advanced beings in the Earth
Is this why they lost both world wars and got cucked by jews to a point that turks managed to flood their country?

Maybe he thought we were meming. Living in poland a homogenous society he probably though it was exaggeration.

Nope, this was because of the traitors within the German ranks. We were too tolerant, and this is why we lost.

He probably means the Weimar Republic, which was German, not Germanic. It was maybe like 40% Germanic

DA JOOS XDDDD Neger bitte, Jews and Germans cooperated to destroy Europe countless times.

I know it must be hard to accept that Germans are simply bunch of cuckolds, but they are. Deep in their roots.

Dorosnij pierdolcu, bo zachowujesz się jak 15latek.

I heard a bit what was going on, I didn't really think it was that bad until I went there, saw it with my own eyes. Only then did it really hit me.

the german is a jewish slave as much as he is a slave to his carnal lust and twisted mind

Oh, yeah. I don't know how we can solve this mess but I don't think divide and conquer is going to solve it. Not that you Poles really have to worry since you are doing fine, but I still don't think it should be encouraged..

>German man will within the years or decades wake up and reclaim his country as did his grandfathers before
Can't wait to see that shitshow. I am sure all those soyboys larping as nazis onthe internet will become a real "fierce power" lol

The weak should fear the strong.

>DA JOOS XDDDD Neger bitte, Jews and Germans cooperated to destroy Europe countless times.
Nope, they cooperated with their slavic and anglo goyim instead
>I know it must be hard to accept that Germans are simply bunch of cuckolds, but they are. Deep in their roots.
I know it must be hard to accept that poolacks are simply a bunch of mutts, but they are. Deep in their roots.

this goy is in for a rude awakening

BROOTAL FUCKING STRUGGLE.

Which Slavs endured and won. Deal with it. Slavs are the Aryan masterrace, R1a Corded Ware supermen, meanwhile Germasn are subslaves and no amount of butthurt and cherrypicked pictures will change that.,

HEIL

Smieszny chlopczyku to juz jest definitywny koniec Niemiec. Jedynie Polska jest w stanie oprzec sie zydowskiej gangsterce. Zakladajac takie tematy tylko udowadniasz jak bardzo durni sa niemiaszki. Beda placic do samego konca swiata i jeden dzien dluzej za oswiecim.

Who say so? A bunch of mutts with mongoloid skull shape?

You underestimate the greatest race in the entire world, subhumans.

>A bunch of mutts with mongoloid skull shape
Ditto

this is pretty autistic but it is sad. i think you should do whatever your heart says to

>Slavs are the Aryan masterrace
Nope, you are brachycephalic mongrels. Nothing to do with Aryans
>R1a Corded Ware supermen
Corded Ware people were Nordics, not muttoids like modern poolacks.
>meanwhile Germasn are subslaves
Nope. Germans are Nordisch :) Especially the ones in the north.

you need to go back jebany folksdojczu

Polish people actually have very little, to no trace of Mongolian among them. Most fit the latter.

see >poolacks
>white

The current bar is set bit too low for the "greatest race in the entire world"

>Polish people actually have very little, to no trace of Mongolian among them
lol no
Nearly every poolack has mongolized skull shape.

You will be shocked by the future events, occipitlet mutt

>the face of german nationalism