Delusion amongst the Nigerius Americanus

Why are so many american niggers super deluded?
>some claim to be ancient egyptians
>some claim to be ancient israelites
>some claim to be ancient europeans
I've been watching all those fucks on youtube and they seem like they unironically believe those things. Also only the American ones are that deluded. You don't see haitian blacks or nigerian blacks etc. Claiming to be europeans or jews.
Can someone explain this phenomenon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EBdk5hDadYE
indiewire.com/2014/01/why-white-people-dont-like-black-movies-162548/
youtube.com/watch?v=SJr2uRIROnA
livescience.com/42838-european-hunter-gatherer-genome-sequenced.html
africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/were-the-ancient-romans-white-not-on-your-life-by-oguejiofo-annu/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebensborn
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Those are Russian plants/psyops to destabilize America. Black Lives Matter is funded by Russia.

They lack a culture of their own because they have been sold by their african brethern to the white people in america. So they leech on other people's culture and history to fill in the big black hole they have in their hearts.

Or maybe they have been brainwashed by the russ*ians through facebook. Either way fuck the niggers.

oh look another communist with his lips permanently attached to killary's fat cottage cheese ass

Pic related. This is an actual kikebook post. Those beasts are insane.

WE

This.
They need something to be proud of, so blacks will steal other peoples history. When confronted with facts blacks will go full-dindunothang-mode and claim that they got robbed of their history...

WUZ

Ayo hol up so u b sayn we wuznt jews and shiet?

my favorite part is the fact the time line they make up doesnt even make sense and is hundreds or years off lmfao

>some claim to be ancient egyptians
>some claim to be ancient israelites

enslaved themselves? Cool timeline, nogs. Wonder how evil whitey fits in this picture, haha

KANGZ

youtube.com/watch?v=EBdk5hDadYE

After decades of entitlement. It's natural to have delusions of grandeur.

Wallace Fard Muhammad (Nation of Islam) taught that the original peoples of the world were black and that white people were a race of "devils" created by a scientist named Yakub (the Biblical and Qur'anic Jacob) on the Greek island of Patmos.

>white people were a race of "devils" created by a scientist named Yakub (the Biblical and Qur'anic Jacob) on the Greek island of Patmos.
>blacks are supeior
>Yakub is most superior black
>Yakub makes whites to be better than blacks
>whites enslave blacks
>niggers claim theyre better than whites somehow

I think the fact that they have been slaves has made them lose their identity. Also realize that not all the blacks in america come from the exact same place in africa. So you have a mongrelized mix of africans who had no culture for years. They make up for it by immitating other people's culture. To be honest, I find that mozart was black post to be most offensive. Blacks have no history in europe. Whites are probably descendants of the neanderthals while blacks are most likely descendants of Pan troglodytes. Just like there are different races of dogs and ants there are different races of hominids. I find the facebook post about mozart being white to be highly concerning.

Being black*

You realise whites do the same?
>They say they are ancient Indians
>They,say they are ancient israelites
>They say they are ancient aryans
>They say they are ancient chinese.

It's just so stupid.

bump

Never saw a white person photoshop a picture of some chinese guy and claim he was his descendant.

I'm glad to be born in austria. When I was a child I would see a nigger once a year, even in big cities. Nowadays they are more common. Almost everyday I see a black person somewhere in Vienna.

White devil

>You realise whites do the same?
>>They say they are ancient Indians
>>They,say they are ancient israelites
>>They say they are ancient aryans
>>They say they are ancient chinese.
no we "do the same thing" but with evidence. These people photoshop art and claim its a revelation, we get DNA studies from pharohs and point out they were white. Its not the same thing.

This is insanity

>when your own we wuz kangz audience doesnt believe the bullshit

No, we don't

"After the black man was afreed, the whole world became his slave"

>Projecting this hard

POO

Google European people art and you'll really rage.

Well yes it is insane.

>blacks are systematically oppressed in a system built by whites
>blacks kangz built that system

What the fuck. What the fuck. You seriously should have done like the dutch and shipped them back to africa. Kek

thats becas of we wuz kangz on pinterest

Should've nuked them before they could even come up with this

My suspension of disbelief is now in orbit.

WE

>Black Lives Matter is funded by Russia.
BLM is bankrolled by Soros, you stupid faggot.

WAS

WTF haha
Movies like this are not too far from becoming reality

KAAAANGS

The movie industry has gone full retard
Like almost any other industry

this shit will have no viewers:

>A vast majority of White people don’t like Black movies because they lack the empathy necessary to identify with Black characters which in turn affects their ability to “suspend disbelief” and surrender to the narrative of a Black film. What has been called the Racial Empathy Gap in various sociological studies conducted by researchers at the University of Milano-Bicocca and the University of Toronto Scarborough have revealed that,” The human brain fires differently when dealing with people outside of one’s own race.”(1) This study found that the degree of mental activity when White participants watched non-White men performing a task was significantly lower than when they watched people of their own race performing the same task. “In other words people were less likely to mentally simulate the actions of other-race than same-race people.” (2)

indiewire.com/2014/01/why-white-people-dont-like-black-movies-162548/

also 2nd bump

>1756, Salzburg, January 27, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart is born
>1761, at the age of five Amadeus begins composing
>1773, he writes his first piano concerto
>1782, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart marries Constance Weber
>1784, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart becomes a free mason
>1791, Mozart composes "The Magic Flute"
>On December 5th of that same year, Mozart dies

1985, Austrian rock singer Falco records
Rock Me Amadeus!
youtube.com/watch?v=SJr2uRIROnA

t. Andre seewood aka a nog

This. This proves, again, that we are evolutionarily supposed not to be a multiracial society.

Of course is goes vice versa as well

Delet this

The future is dark.
I agree completely

Just as there is on over-arching concept of whiteness that includes all Europeans from Russians to Italians, there is an over-arching concept of blackness which includes all black and mullatic peoples to include black Americans. It isn't about claiming direct descendants, and is essentially about honoring black and mullatic peoples. From the Moors to the Egyptians, to Yoruba and beyond. White insecurity likes to define "black" as only the most primitive of africans and then transpose that overly simplistic view on to new world mulattic blacks, black Americans. Possibly out of jealousy.

The real question is why do white people obsess so much over the self-identification and labels of "black" people. It reeks of insecurity and projection.

It's sad really. People say to me your not black, you're Arab or Hispanic or something. It's like being lightskinned throws a wrench in the cut and dry black and white narrative, devoid of nuance. Black Americans get hated on by people the world over by people that don't even know or interact with them at all, it's really odd.

Ancient Egyptians had a certain amount Neanderthal DNA. Black people don't have it, which suggests that they're not as closely related as one might think.

Let me ask you this. Do you believe mozart was black? Because this js the phenomrnon we are talking about itt. If you didn't realize... nigger..

WUZ

>Possibly out of jealousy.

What? Why would europeans be jealous of africans - this makes no sense.

Yep. There's a certain margin of speculation, but claiming that an Austrian musician from 1756 was black is ridiculous and pure idiocy.

And so do any "black" people that aren't pure congoids to include the American variety.

>algorithms teach me history

and you guys get upset when someone else 'alters' things. fucking dumbasses.

>centuries old painting of a monarch
>paint deteriorates and gets darker in some spots
>niggers claim this is proof he was black

Not necessarily Africans, but black Americans pound for pound incur the most hate in the world, and yes it is odd. People get triggered when they try to express any kind of unity outside of the most primitive pure Africans, even though they are a very diverse mullatic population.

Something in the water

Almost nobody holds that view. That's the result of haters elevating idiocy in an attempt to discredit us

Please read the OP's post.

To be honest, If I were you I would distance myself from these guys on Facebook, etc. I don't condemn the identity movement, but in almost every group/movement there are good and bad people. You should really distance yourselves from the bad ones.

One should spread the rumor that Hitler was black (or identified as such) too :^)

>hitler was aryan
>aryans are poc
>whiteness is only 7000 years old

livescience.com/42838-european-hunter-gatherer-genome-sequenced.html

>the place hitler was born is called Braunau (Brown-au aka brown people's village)

>hitler tired to kill the jewish imposers (jews are black)

>Hitler was a great painter and we all know that such great artwork can only be created by the black man

>they wouldn't let him study in vienna bc he was black

Kek. That's actually a good idea ^^

North Africans derive most of their ancestry from a West-Eurasian source.

They have a different genetic history to sub-saharan populations i.e the populations that contributed to the formation of black americans.

Not many people like Northern Europeans trying to connect themselves with the Romans and the Greeks. You're just doing the same with Egyptians, Numidians, Carthaginians etc..

> Hitler fought colonialism when he "attacked" France and Britain

>Hitler tried to free his brothers in america

>The axis consisted of italians (black) and japs (black and pic related)

africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/were-the-ancient-romans-white-not-on-your-life-by-oguejiofo-annu/

But the thing is, Western Civilization as a whole is a combined effort from all European/ white civilization.

>Hitler was a fan of rap music (then called "poetry")

>Hitler was a fan of classical music, which was created by the black man

> Hitler was a pimp (operation lebensborn)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebensborn

> Hitler embraced thug-culture (SA)

> Hitler wuz sellin' dope (pic related)

bump

This is the real hitler

You, sir, are a genius.
We must spread this on We Wuz Kangs forums xD

bump

Germany and Austria have implemented so called Wiederbetätigungsverbote (one is not allowed to glorify Hitler)

>Why?

Whitewashing, white elites do not want Hitler's black ideology to spread. It's a white tactic to enstrange blacks from their superior scholar - Akwumbo "Adolf" Hilter

*Adobesi Hitlerkwumbo

bump 4 hitler

Most north africans are a mixture of sub-saharan and Arab. Moorish peoples actually come from the same exact black stock as black Americans. The difference (black+arab/Berber) vs (black+anglo).

That name hahaha

Well we unfortunately have lots of arabs here in austria. If you'd suggest that they are black they would probably bomb you into oblivion...

We should make a thread devoted to #WeWasNazis

That begs the question of why is the concept of "black" so inconsistent from one nation/culture to the next. There are black Americans with less sub-saharan admixture than some north africans, yet they would be considered "black" and the north African would not. Why is that?

It wasn't though, Pre Rome what was western? Greek and what led them there geographically. Europe only got involved due to being conquered there was no combined effort. Europe achieved many things but this level of delusional is stupefying of where their involvement began. Romans-Greeks-Ancient civilizations none of those include any Europeans.

I agree.

Also Hitler was black

No they don't. They have variable SSA admixture, depending on which berber population. And they're mostly of West-Eurasian ancestry, while black americans are mostly of west/central african ancestry with some northwest european admixture.

You're not of the same ethnic stock as them or anything comparable. None of your ancestors even spoke an afroasiatic language. Most of your ancestors spoke a niger-congo language.

Didn't they do DNA tests on mummies and they were mostly asian?

>ancient europeans were black
>>therefore ancient germans were black
>>>modern germans are black
>>>>hitler was black
I demand reparations, niggers!

KEK

The black element is the west african in both communities. Black Americans admixture is variable as is north africans which is why we range from people like Steph Curry, TI, will Smith, to Wesley snipes, and Terry crews.

Also a third of africans brought to America were Muslims and spoke african variants of Islam, this stuff is very easy to look up.

Their black element comes from the same tribal people of west africa. Their Afro-Asiatic element obviously spoke Afro-Asiatic language just as black Americans anglo element spoke English.

Your inability to make an apples to appls comparison highlights my point of a deep seated feeling of insecurity some have towards black Americans.

Africans living in America are in close proximity to a people much more accomplished and capable than themselves.
One might even say that the gap is hopeless between these races.
Therefore they create a narrative out of lies that allows them to hold their head up high with some self dignity.
We wuz Kangz, we wuz Israelites, we wuz big head scientist who created Albinoids, we wuz oppressed and so on.
I wouldn't necessarily desire to take that belief and thus their dignity away from them, but the delusion has reached a level and created a black hostility towards whites that makes it necessary to smash it.

Africans living in America are actually pound for pound more educated than white Americans. Americans(black) are the ones people are talking about

The average black american derives most of their ancestry from SSA, the average North African derives derives most of their ancestry from West Eurasia.

The SSA isn't entirely west african-speciific either in North Africans.

An average black American of mostly west african ancestry with a bit of northwest european admixture is of the same ethnic stock as a north african of mostly west eurasian ancestry with a bit of SSA.

This is reaching.

Black Americans vary in percentages far more than you are acknowledging, and North Africans are not nearly as homogeneous as you are trying to present. Haritans are essentially the eastern version of black Americans with a berber non-white component as opposed to an anglo one. Lightskinned black Americans do exist and are very common despite your wishes.

For reference the guy on the right is Egyptian.

So proud to be black.
>lies about being native American
>Lies about being the original jews
>Lies about being Romans
>Lies about being Asian,i shit you not
The first thing nigger females do when they get some money and fame is bleach themselves as light as possible and have cosmetic work to look as mixed as possible and wear asian and indian hair wigs. Wealthy black men never return to the hood or give a dime back. Black pride? More like Black inferiority complex.

I meant the Africans who came as slaves.
The small selected minority of Africans who recently arrived on their own, being able to pay for the flight, visa and being able to navigate bureaucracy are obviously smarter than other blacks.
I doubt btw that they are more intelligent. Maybe a larger number of them has a degree, but primarily because this was the condition upon which they were allowed to enter the US in the first place.
You see, I can surely select from Nigeria 100.000 blacks who are more educated than both Asians and jews if I selected well enough.

Since when are Northern Africans white?
White is a synonym for European Caucasian. Some even exclude any people that doesn't originate from Greco-Roman culture.
If Copts were white we could just as well call Arabs or jews white.

In America, you can be whatever you want.