[Coburn's "We Interrupt This Programme" starts playing]

[Coburn's "We Interrupt This Programme" starts playing]

>good goy americans trying to start shit with other white people again while savages are outbreeding us all

I fucking love this orange mad man.

>t.imports turks and bullies his neighborhood economically

Daily reminder that the EU is a bigger financial power than the US.

>D....daily reminder
>Except when the UK leaves
>Just have to combine an entire continent to compete
Have fun with your muslims, mohammed.

N E D M
E
D
M

>U.S has decent as fuck trade deals and is slowly handling it's debt
>E.U cucks itself into debt by allowing economic migrants to leech off their reserves and people want to leave it.

Pic related.

Thats good, cause when Pres. Trump says "Jump!", They better Jump!

>>Except when the UK leaves
the UK can't fucking leave you dumb moron, just like Canada can't leave your NAFTA without signing something similar because there's so much fucking trade and everything going on

>and is slowly handling it's debt
you mean quickly increasing? because it's quickly increasing thanks to Trump's oligarchic tax cuts for the super rich

>E.U cucks itself into debt
moron, look at the surpluses that the German economy produces

the absolute state of Sup Forums ignorance is stunning

>oligarchic tax cuts for the rich
Brain dead zombie detected

>have some problems with trade policy
>TRADE WAR!

>tax cuts for the rich
Lmao dude, it cut the tax cuts for everyone by 2-3%, disproportionately helped the poor by doubling the Standard Deduction, and disproportionately hurt the rich by cutting down on SALT deductions. This was the worker's tax cut, your jew lies won't work.

>the UK can't fucking leave
How did brexit vote go?
EU is ran by an unelected body.
UK is leaving and there's nothing you can do about it.
Shill harder.

Every single EU politician needs to be strung up, raped and brutally stabbed and then shot in the skull in live tv and their friends and families need to be simultaneously executed.

Death to the EU and their demographic replacement warcrimes. All EU politicians are genocidal war criminals who need to be killed as soon as possible for being enemies of mankind and every nation on earth that doeant bow down and kiss the asses of the EU. May all within the EU be slain without hesitation as the enemies of humanity, peace and liberty that they all are.

this desu

americans are poopooheads!

We interrupt this program to bring you
COURAGE THE COWARDLY DOG SHOW
STARRING COURAGE

This, fuck the EU. Bunch of traitors.

>weak ass and limping EU economy tries to compete with the US
its like a 12 weeks old fetus cuts its umbilical cord, jumps our of the womb and screeches "i will show you mom!" just to die a few moments later
i cant wait for it

Is that you Nigel?
Come home son...

>points out the trap
>pretends it is a good thing
The UK could do whatever it wants if it is willing to fight the pr battle of showing how any sovereign nation should be able to dictate it's own monetary policies. But they have been known to choose the easier route that involves serving the Jew.

Who is this semen demon?

Look at the filename, his name is obviously "Sexy Pictures"

What a tragedy. Now the cars pumping out 20x the allowed limit of carcenogens will cost more.

I've been preparing my entire childhood for this