Yfw the Ayase wins the IF route Oreimob Owl

>yfw the Ayase wins the IF route Oreimob Owl

Based on the PSP route from the first game. It seems like the author needs some quick and easy cash.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kuroneko_daten/status/860494555807862784
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking who

Ayase Aragaki. Currently the most popular Oreimo girl in Japan.

>If route
Are they making a Kuroneko one?

It has been planned to.

Where does it say it's based on the PSP game?

twitter.com/kuroneko_daten/status/860494555807862784

2nd best girl

Why would her popularity change after the end? Hayamifags?

>Hayamifags
It's literally the only thing that makes sense.

She was the most popular throughout the entirety of season 2 and remained so after the show ended. Just type oreimo on niconico and the most popular videos tend to be Ayase.

It was more like her character and antics with Kyousuke being extremely entertaining to watch. She arguably had the best chemistry with him.

What the fuck? Is Eromanga not selling enough or something?
>IF route
This is pathetic and anyone who laps it up is a desperate fagboat who can't move on. And I'm a Kuronekofag.

>Hayamifags
Considering Ayase is one of those few roles she voiced that wasn't a gentle princess-type, I imagine some of the more M fans demanded it. Can't blame them

>Just type oreimo on niconico and the most popular videos tend to be Ayase
You weren't kidding. Not sure why the Nyaruko OP video is so popular though, it wasn't that well made.

>Ayase is the only one in Oreimo Maker to get a bad end CG
Sasuga best girl.

If you look at Hayami's resume, Ayase is the character that probably launched her career. It's no surprise Hayamifags would hold Ayase in high regard.

>IF route
C O N S O L A T I O N P R I Z E

Seriously, why would anyone even want this?

I think it's just a small vocal dedicated fanbase Hayamifags would make sense simply making their presence known.

The Ayase peak there corresponds to the lead up and airing of episodes 11/12.

You should have extrapolated that to include the beginning of the anime in 2010.

Thinking about it, that peak is probably due more to the VN than the actual anime which makes sense as why they're doing this. I mean, she had a single episode dedicated to her before those two episodes. It couldn't have been the anime or even the LN.

And even then, that looks like a short lived meme peak than an actual fanbase otherwise it wouldn't have just died off like it did. But whatever. I don't think it matters at this point. We'll see soon enough if it's just a handful of Hayamifags, a meme or an actual fanbase to milk using the sales of this thing.

Why the hell would Hayamifags care about the novel when they can't hear their goddess speak?

Here's from Early 2008. A bit over half a year before the series even started.

What would account for the first Ayase peak? I don't recall anything happening in season 1.

A lot of this sort of idea that Ayase is really popular now is based on the fact that she won 3-4 polls recently. Like 2 of those were based on something where there was VAing. And this potentially can lead to more VAing.

>not reading Ayase's dialogue with the goddess' voice in your head

Why not just play the game then since the novel is just going to be an adaptation of her route.

That's Oreimo anime covering volume 2 of the LNs. Her first appearances. It's basically in line with Kirino and Kuroneko Remember to double Kuroneko's numbers. Bitch has two names..

I don't understand this archetype of anime.
>lots of great girls
>they never win because WINCEST
>the show is all about portraying how these girls are so great
>comic relief
>gay comic relief
>situational comic relief
>ironic comic relief

Is this how Japan votes on laws they just submit anime to sway the public to legalize incest? How do we stop this shit from happening?

>He will do a Kuroneko one if the Ayase novel does well
Mmmm

Ah yes, I thought it was weird for her to have such low numbers. I think most people would search "kuroneko" instead of "gokou ruri" if they were googling her but I can see why that would spoil the result given how there would inadvertently be people searching for actual black cats.

Lel, though I'm pretty sure the results would have been very different back in 2010-2012 when the anime was at its peak.

>Urara (Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches)
>Shirayuki (Akagami no Shirayuki-hime)
>Reika (Gantz)
>Azuki (Bakuman)
>Shouko (Koe no Katachi)
>Miyuki (Mahouka)
>Kaede (Cinderella Girls)
>Yukino (Yahari)
What started Hayami Saori's run of voicing main heroines that win their man?

>captcha: wedding dresses

That and your personal google bubble helps. The problem is that google trends don't account for the bubble.

So the best thing you can really do is double her results or put her around or slightly above Kirino's level depending on when you're trying to gauge popularity.

Guilty Crown was the peak of anime. It kinda just turned to shit after that.

>Yuckino
>win

Let's not start.

You missed one.

Is the game worth to play at all? I mean, the original story already gave a happy ending to all the characters(except Manami) so like, does anything interesting happens besides Kyousuke ending up with a different girl?

>the original story already gave a happy ending to all the characters(except Manami)
It did?

Kanako is now able to socialize without being afraid of rejection and found a thing she wanted to do, she now have friends and the confidence she needed so much for her personal problems.
Kuroneko finally left behind her autistic self and now is a little more considerate to the world that surround her, she is making new friends and of course her personal circle is growing more and stronger.
Ayase became a much more understanding person, left behind her prejudices and became a much more open person in general at difference from her past shy self.
All of the above thanks to Kirino and Kyousuke of course. The rest of the cast also had a pretty good conclusion but I'm guessing you guys not care that much about that aspect.

Dude I feel like me, myself and the guy who doesn't exist are the only ones that liked Kanako.

What about you and me now.

I still wonder if Ayase is the girl who joined their otaku group in the After Story. It sucks that Fushimi didn't have the time to give us a few more chapters.

Ayase did join Pretty Garden regardless of the new girl they were talking about. Ayase even said that she would like to do the cosplay she rejected at the beginning of the story.

Wait, when? It's not in the canon material so I assume you're talking about the VNs.

No, nobody cares about the game, it's in the LN, read it again, if i'm not wrong it's in the volume 11 - 12.

I'm very sure it's never said the she joined. It's been a while since I read them so I might be wrong but I remember this having been discussed here several times when the After Story came out. Hm.

Manaka of Love Plus

>speedreaders
Volume 12 Prologue (I just found it on spanish so go find it by yourself in english)

"Yo...he cambiado mi manera de pensar...puedo entender a Kirino mejor ahora..."
"Quiero entender mejor el hobby de Kirino - eso es lo que me refiero."
'Finalmente superaste eso' - Kuroneko sonrió
"...Ya veo. Por eso es que quieres participar en el Comiket de Invierno. Por que no vienes con nosotros? Es una buena oportunidad!"
"Ah!"
"Que? Hay algo que te molesta?"
"No no no...pero quiero prepararme mentalmente."
"?"
>Kirino ladeo su cabeza. Kuroneko susurro en su oído:
"...Planee dejarla hacer cosplay y que nos ayude a vender nuestras cosas."
"En serio! Tengo que verlo! Prepare mi cámara!"
>Maldita seas Kuroneko!!! Dijiste algo innecesario.
>Pero Kirino esta tan excitada...

>speedreader
Now that was uncalled for, I'm not calling you spic piece of shit either. She wants to join winter comiket and cosplay but it's never said that she joined Pretty Garden or that she wants to cosplay I think it was Thanatos.

>"…I see. So that's why you want to join Winter Comiket. Why don't you come with us? It's a good chance!"
>"…I planned to let her cosplay and help us sell our stuff."

>tfw you're literally Sugita

Dude, what the hell, Kuroneko circle IS Pretty Garden, at least after Saori joined, the only valid point you could have is that we don't know if she stayed after that, but she did join at least once(and I found it hard to believe that Saori would leave her go at all), but anyways, I already said what I had to say.

What? No Pretty Garden is Saori's group after her sister abandoned it, that's what Saori's backstory was all about. Kuroneko is just drawing manga on her own and selling them at Comiket, she doesn't even have a circle. That's why she used to save money to print her manga. Kirino, Kyousuke and Saori are helping her out but that doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the group. "Pretty Garden" is not a circle either, it's just a loose group for otaku girls. It's only said that Kuroneko and Ayase talked about that, never that Ayase went to a meeting of the group or met Saori (I might be wrong about that but it's still speculation to say that Ayase joined the group).

Worst girl.

>neutering the impact of the original ending just to throw a bone to Ayase and Nekofags and get some easy cash in return
My respect for Fushimi has decreased tenfold

I'm still mad he revealed Kirino's birthday just to sell some quick merch. Then again Oreimo always had merchandise for everything and EMS seems like such a cheap and watered-down rehash so it's no surprise that Ayase is getting a special popularity-induced treatment.

I felt that way over the last few days but now that it's confirmed to just be based off the VN I don't mind it so much.

It's material that has been out there for a while. And that nobody considers canon anyway. I also wouldn't mind something based off my Black Haired Little Sister Can't Be This Cute and such.

Some people were speculating that it may take place after the events of Oreimo where Kirino was pairing off Kyousuke with one of the lesser girls and succeeding. Now that would fucking piss me off.

Only voicefags like Ayase. She is mediocre in every aspect and she is a dyke. Even neko has more appeal than her.