December EO ---> massive CEO exodus

anybody notice how Trump's EO coincidentally immediately proceeded this avalanche of CEO's and heads of kike orgs like Alphabet and Planned Parenthood stepping down?

did trump put a spotlight on the black budget financiers of degenerate and evil organizations?

if anybody has the updated list of ceos to step down in late 2017 - early 2018 post it

Other urls found in this thread:

thestreet.com/slideshow/14309542/1/dollar-tree-ceo-resigns-joining-30-others-from-these-companies.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(((eric schmidt))) from alphabet stepped down the same day as EO

there was also a public threat from Norks on very next day Dec22

from September 2017
30+ at the time
thestreet.com/slideshow/14309542/1/dollar-tree-ceo-resigns-joining-30-others-from-these-companies.html

don't forget senators and congressman not opting for another run this year probably because they have been getting donations from certain people

EXACTLY
thanks user

bump for an actual thread in the catalog hat isn't a slide

bump

This EO has fascinated me since I heard about it, especially with the lack of press coverage of it. Quite telling actually how no EOs get scarcely any coverage even under Obama, and I presume Bush, Clinton, etc.

it's this kind of coincidence that makes me think he storm is truly upon us
i will prolly have to take a step away from all this is the SOTU turns to be yet another flop. i'm not saying i need mass arrests, but i need some indication of impending public action that doesn't require a leap of faith

this.

ill never get sick at so much winning

hello rarefag

I'm curious, too. Why did he bother to do this? No one seems to know it's significance, except, perhaps, those who have quit or fled. I thought, at first, it was aimed at the Clintons who hid their foundation money in some Arab country before the inauguration.

not sure

bump

I hear you on the lack of hangings user .
I was all gung-ho for past 18 months quietly waiting for "ANY" day of the Rope. And not only nothing yet , BUT , I'm feeling there's the beginnings of the "POOR HRC" she's been punished enough meme happening. It's quietly sprouting , and quite frankly it's making me FUCKING ILL. I really don't expect public executions , but I was kinda hoping for SOME jail time.
OTHERWISE this lawlessness will happen again and again .
Frustratanon

trump is the leftists' best friend and they don't even realize it. if he wasn't in, and our hopes and hopes of those who think like us didn't have anyone to rest on, there would be only one option to remedy this situation: violent civil war.

It's a slow process, and many people are misinformed on the process of politics. Takes a lot to do a little, conversely takes a little to do a lot: I'm hoping this EO falls in the latter category. Then their is public opinion and the such, being broadcast that we have Hitler 2.0 in the Highest Office, any move that appears to be so will add fuel to that inferno.

Actual decent thread and no nuleafs shitting it up.
Anybody have a list of the CEOs and companies?
Have there been resignations from NGO's too?
Any public figures who've disappeared?

inb4 pic related

bump

ive been on the mueller ourguy train since mid summer. when awan was caught trying to flea i felt confirmation.

The traps are surrounding the swamp, ready to catch those who flee for the exits.

bump

should compile a list. there are plenty of those odd announcements.

Viva la bump!