AltRight.com

If you are sick of the Sup Forums runoff that composes most of this board and want to learn about "alternative right" views you won't see on this board, check out these sites.

amren.com: The website that changed my views on race

youtube.com/watch?v=GbNhB_NmsMo&list=PLxAHYXrq36e559rlj1kVX8R10A4oXlPlV

radixjournal.com: Discusses race, feminism, economics, the inevitable collapse and everything you love. Richard Spencer unmade me a libertarian

radixjournal.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=FtSnM4m8Ayo

youtube.com/watch?v=J7AMMuBWWJY
vdare.com

youtube.com/ramzpaul: Not extremely knowledgable, but tells it how it is and is pretty funny.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/203725233
youtube.com/watch?v=gLmqHuAf5eU
hooktube.com/watch?v=gLmqHuAf5eU
youtube.com/watch?v=VbGZdBagIpc
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>can't get through 10 minutes on a podcast without spouting Sup Forums memes like an autistic nut

no thanks

Your opinions are based on feelings. What if I don't give a fuck that the white race doesn't survive? You realize majority of whites don't care about saving muh huwhite race? I don't plan on having kids because they're a drag.

I've listened to spencer. While everything is racist and nazi now according to the McFeel religion. They are spot on about this cunt.

He is a mini despot with delusions of grandeur. Put power in that cunts hands and there will be blood. He has a deep hatred of anything different than him as he is a narcissist. He hides behind ethno shit but really he just wants to be king. He doesnt care about western culture, freedom, enlightenment values and certainly not democracy. Probably a homo like most wanna hitlers.

His heart is malevolent. Steer clear.

>Richard "Trust me goy I'm doing this for western values" Spencer

top fef

You’re a faggot homi

kike

As expected, based on feelings. You're both getting emotional there, aren't you?

Sup Forums is like a weird fetish that you love to do, but will never admit to doing it in public. I think of Sup Forumstards as retarded little children running around screeching at the walls, but they're harmless and good for a chuckle here and there.

ok, im a lefty english white guy who occasionally gets depressed and browses pol out of cynicism and i think some kind of morbid curiosity. this post interests me.

can you convince me that all this race stuff is real? how is white an identity? there is pride in specific groups of white people, ie irish, german etc, but identifying as simply white is absurd, isnt it?

t. a literal subhuman

so there can't be sub categories of larger categories? How do people find it so hard to make this leap? A black person can be a proud black person AND a proud Trinidadian.

bump

Or you can take the blue pill, where whites dont exist, according to this black nationalist.

vimeo.com/203725233

Shortened Edited version he uploaded to YT
youtube.com/watch?v=gLmqHuAf5eU

HOOKTUBE version
hooktube.com/watch?v=gLmqHuAf5eU

Good thread

Promoting an (((Anglo-Saxon))) as the leader of a Populist Uprising happening inside of the Anglosphere. How fucking retarded are you guys?

Throw the (((Anglo))) down the well.

It's understandable for a Brit/Englishman to not understand white pride. You have lived in a predominately ethnically homogeneous country. There are differences between the white race, but here in the US and most other colonial states we integrated into a greater racial consciousness. For America/Canada/ect, White pride is the recognition of the white progenitors who created our society.

Hopefully you will understand our position here, and more importantly, support your brothers.

youtube.com/watch?v=VbGZdBagIpc

Greg espouses our views in am intellectual context, but as with anyone I am not in 100% agreement.

This is an interesting discussion you may enjoy, if not come to better understand our viewpoint.

Which 3 letter organization run the sites?

Okay Shills.

He's a closet jew who is race mixing, and is a cia shill, right?

Funny how EVERY white solidarity leader is so defomred in your eyes.

AMAZING how its EVERY White leader...AMAZING COHENSCIDENCE

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo