Should you avoid Freemasonry ?

I recently had a chat with a Freemason.
Guy was way above your average Joe : well-mannered, knowledgeable, commanded respect. Impressive guy all around.

According to him, Freemasonry is nothing more than a private space where free minds go to the bottom of things, trying to better themselves using centuries old knowledge.

However, reading around suggests Freemasonry is pretty much a Zionist thing.

What do you guys think, would you do it ?

Other urls found in this thread:

freemasonry.bcy.ca/texts/kabbalah.html
masonicworld.com/education/files/oct06/KABBALAH AND FREEMASONRY.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suppression_of_Freemasonry#Nazi_Germany_and_occupied_Europe
francmaconnerieexposee.wordpress.com/2016/02/29/la-franc-maconnerie-et-la-revolution-francaise-de-maurice-talmeyr/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion
youtube.com/channel/UC0gfrvHpcCaFMubWBwwEDBg
youtu.be/lG3rzhbbrYg
lewismasonic.co.uk/ritual/
stichtingargus.nl/vrijmetselarij/ritualen_en.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's both.

Freemasons are behind most of today's problems.
The problem is that they are morons that believe in magic, specifically in Numerology.
They will do things that do not make any sense, only to force numbers, ratios and percentages that look 'perfect' to them.
Forcing a 50% of women in top positions, or trying to kill the population, all of that is a result of FreeMasons being Numerologists. The hoax of the 6 million Jews is also Numerology.
Like Jews, Masons are nepotists, so the entire (((elite))) has been filled with idiots that cannot use logic or reason. In certain countries, it is impossible to become a successful judge, policeman, or politic, unless you are part of the club. As a result, those countries are terrible mismanaged by incompetents.

More precisely, I'm looking for a direct link between Freemasonry and Judaism.

it's not that simple. if you look at the so called "elites," what you find, whether freemasonry, stokiTav, jesuits, etc. is the nazi ideology. all institutions have been infiltrated by poser filth.
the ussa didn't just import nazis w/paperclip. do a bit of digging on mycoplasma, area 731 & ishii shiro...makes mengele look like a sunday school teacher. the whole of north america is contaminated.

"I've realized one thing. The worst of freemasonry is not so much the philosophic side as the fact that it's an immense enterprise of corruption."

>However, reading around suggests Freemasonry is pretty much a Zionist thing.
What reading might that be?

>More precisely, I'm looking for a direct link between Freemasonry and Judaism.
Open your eyes

freemasonry.bcy.ca/texts/kabbalah.html
masonicworld.com/education/files/oct06/KABBALAH AND FREEMASONRY.htm

this is the second thread about freemasonry i've seen today. what's up?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suppression_of_Freemasonry#Nazi_Germany_and_occupied_Europe

Mason, Shriners, Elks Lodge etc...have good intentions, but they, like the rest of a communal group can be easily controlled, from the top down through compartmentilization of knowledge. Our views we speak of here ARE NOT acceptable to these groups. These people can be called up and used for a number of illegal activities, including stalking, smear campaigns, and community oriented spy/watch campaigns. Don't trust groups, because via social media, and having am nwo facilitator of change in these groups, they can be swayed against anyone or anything and I'd bet money Jews are at the top

If you are relying on Sup Forums to help you make that decision, I'd say go ahead and avoid it. Curiosity is the wrong reason to join.

francmaconnerieexposee.wordpress.com/2016/02/29/la-franc-maconnerie-et-la-revolution-francaise-de-maurice-talmeyr/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion

youtube.com/channel/UC0gfrvHpcCaFMubWBwwEDBg

Good place to start

Didn't Sun-Tzu said to know your enemy and know yourself ?

Really? I would think first hand sources would be a better place to start. Otherwise you might unknowingly fall for propaganda (((they))) want you to believe.

Then your contribution is welcomed

I was listening too William cooper

>Freemason Priesthood of Babylon & Egypt by Walter J. Veith [1h32m]
youtu.be/lG3rzhbbrYg
Basically the lower levels are not aware of what the highest levels are about and doing, so for the most part it's just a lodge-type organization. At the highest level is where you get to peer behind the red curtain, so to speak

>Hitler and Franco had no time for Freemasonic tricks
What does that tell you Sup Forums?

My bad.

lewismasonic.co.uk/ritual/
stichtingargus.nl/vrijmetselarij/ritualen_en.html

i know the local masons subvert elections in favour of our main social democrat party (Labour)

i know they are corrupt and will keep as much business as possible within the hands of other masons

they will tell you "its about self improvment and enlightment" but its notthing more than uncut jews

it should be forbidden and banned

y do free masons always double down and remind you its not a cult or secret society when it is. nah user its all about becoming a better gentlemen...gtfo of here

spotted the mason

>and remind you its not a cult or secret society when it is.
Because it isn't. By any definition. You can call it whatever you like, but try to be logical about it.

>i know the local masons subvert elections
Then you should report them to the grand lodge. Not only is dabbling in politics an expulsion worthy offense, but it's even worse if they're supporting anti-Masonic groups like Labour.

Blimey, Hercule Poirot over here.

Read Dieter Schwarz's Freemasonry Ideology, Organisation, And Policy. It's the SS book written on why Freemasonry is evil and against the white race.

You can find the PDF easily online.

If that's not good enough for you I don't know what is.

>If that's not good enough for you I don't know what is.
Probably first hand and consistent stuff.
Like, not only does Schwarz get a lot of stuff wrong, he's doing it for the propaganda. You might as well trust a jew writing about the holocaust.

Kike detected.

>doesn't actually address the points
Why do (((you))) need people to believe your story so much?

there is a book of that name by a one vicomte leon de poncins
it is excellent. highly informative.

of course money hoarding jews are at the top