Will you watch this qt's anime?

Will you watch this qt's anime?

If it gets announced. I'm watching this guy's movies at the moment though.

Futaba a best.

Yeah but it's not going to be as good as the game.
It's going to try and make room for the social aspects of the game in the adaptation, and that's going to crush the plot and rush it hardcore.
At the very least the "fights" will be a 30 second slideshow and then the villains will have a 10 minute sob story flashback.

Sluts can't be cute, user. You just know he's the kind of guy who talks vulnerable young women into bed and leaves them alone and heartbroken the next morning.

>young women

every time I remember the ending I get really sad

DELET THIS

25 is a young age.

the hero we need

He's just asleep, why would you be sad?

holy shit

Best girl.

>Tfw get to see Satanael.

Liked P4A but kinda disliked P4GA. Should I expect the P3 movies to be decent?

Standalone, the pacing is pretty shitty. If you've played the games and can fill in the gaps yourself, the movies work pretty damn well as a supplement, especially since it reworks some plot threads and gives MC a decent character arc.

Aside from that, after the first movie, CG becomes rampantly overused in major fights, and quality also becomes increasingly inconsistent.

This screenshot alone makes me want to watch them

>qt
Then why is he so smug?

MC's funny autistic moments only last throughout the first movie and maybe part of the second one. Plot kicks into overdrive after that, and everything becomes absolutely too serious for jokes.

Reminds me of the glasses meme

Smug and qt aren't exclusive. In fact smug girls are often smug because they know they're adorable

Would watch cos every character is a qt

Only when he shows me his Amazonz

>posts gif with worst character in the game

Mishima is bad but not as bad as morgana

It'll probably be shit but seeing more characterized Joker will make it worth it I guess.

My favorite confidants in the game are probably not even going to show up in this (Tora, Chihaya, Tae) and I've accepted it.

I did. It's called Persona 5 the Animation: The Daybreakers. Joker is actually competent and doesn't need a certain mouthpiece. Fuck the QUALITY though.

Nah. I didn't watch any of the others, and I'm not going to be breaking that habit.

PLAY
SMT MAINLINE
FAGGOT

Why do you people assume that people only play one game ever?

>Hey Mishima invited you out:
>No
>I guess I have to
>...

And then at the end Mishima says Joker is his best friend, poor fucker.

Because OP is obviously a faggot

Chihaya is shit and you should feel bad.

Tora underrated though. Feel good.

Mishima is all over the goddamn place. Although that may be only in the official English translation.

Sometimes, I feel bad because he's left out and the gang is just rude to him.
Other times, he's the biggest, craziest cunt in the world.
Every other month, he forgets that you are the Phantom Thieves.

Morgana is bad. Mishima is just really lame. Even the game agrees.

Shut up, Akira is the cutest and smartest slut there is. It's a real shame that you can't romance all of your Confidants though. Sojiro is dilf as fuck.

>Chihaya is shit and you should feel bad.
Fight me you fuck, she had the best "trying to help people but can't for x reason" type confidant out of all the chicks in the game (and most of them had some variation of that theme) ontop of being adorable in general. Her route has her intending to go down while taking down the antagonists within her story with her when you need to carry out a change of heart on someone instead of her just giving up like everyone else does too, she is the queen of justice and horribly translated (in the text anyway, no idea what the dub for her sounds like) hick accents.

>cool-headed and practicaldoesn't flap ou everything that comes into his mind
>negative/autistic
No, are you retarded.

I want a cute Futaba to play Tekken with.

Most of the game is horribly translated. I am so glad they gave us the Japanese track, that way I was able to fill in the blanks by listening to it when possible.

Aaaand 80% screentime go to this face

Pancakes.

I made Akechi pancakes for his birthday and ate them with a picture of him on my screen.

Never before have I felt simultaneously sad, proud of myself, and pathetic.

There's nothing bad about what you did, we all love our waifu or husbando. It's just that your husbando is shit.

His apathy is directly portrayed as a negative trait during the movies.

Fuck Mishima, but his buffs are fucking great.

>yfw PILLAGE HIM

As the NEET has gotten the best doujins so far, plz continue the trend.

>another Kotori event? C'mon, KLab
Akira playing LL is now canon for me.

Still mad that Satanael doesn't turn in a Gun.

That's part of why I like him. You see, I am a sexual bully. I want to kidnap Akechi, crush his phone, and force him to eat my cooked with love pancakes. He'll never leave my basement and he'll also never be able hurt anyone ever again. I'll tie him up and give him all of my love, maybe even make him call me mommy! I'm sure that he'd eventually forget about his asshole father too. Not that he'd have much of a choice It's a net positive result. Akechi will finally be loved by someone, no more mental shutdowns, and the Phantom Thieves wouldn't need to worry anymore.

Why does Sup Forums hate Ryuji? He's a total bro

His social link is the easiest to finish, but it has no effect on the events of the story which will portray him as he is early in the link. A loud unthinking dumbass. He shouts that he's a Phantom thief everywhere he goes in public even when you Max his link where he says that it's easier to think and be calm around you. The vast difference is annoying.

He is a total bro though. Outside of eagerly spurring on Morgana's complex about humanity and manliness. And not being able to romance. I understand the limitations of making such a large and intricate game, but being able to play a girl would have been a great opportunity to explore the characters in ways we cannot has a boy who can only do girls.

FORREAL?

What do you guess his name's gonna be in the anime?

The canon one was given as Kurusu Akira right?

Cause he started off as total bro and then went full douchebag as soon as other teammates joined. Bullying Morgana until he literally fucks off, shouting about how he's a Phantom Thief, and wanting nothing more than getting his dick wet. I didn't even finish him link until NG+ cause fuck spending time with him.

Tyrone Cashmoney

The Persona manga tend to go with a different name than the other adaptations. The P4 manga had Souji Seta as the MC's name, but everything else uses Yu Narukami. Likewise, the P3 movies went with Makoto Yuuki instead of Minato Arisato.

I was gonna milf route until Haru.

Oh? Didn't know about that. Doesn't that just confuse people that get used to one name though?

Why do you assume OP is not a faggot?

Too bad the movies suck

The movies are only good for the action and that's it. MC learns the answer to life through Ryoji rather then his s.links and no one gets their second Personas during their second awakenings. You only see their second Personas for 3 minutes and the sun saves the day

Joker is not a faggot.

Bitches and whores

It's not gay to want to call Iwai daddy.

Sojiro is the Jigen of the game. And Lupin (Joker) wouldn't fuck one of his friends.

It's gay as fuck.

Caroline > Justine >>>>>>>>>>>>> Lavenza

Caroline=Justine=Lavenza

This man gets it.
Lolidom is the best.

This is the best taste.

I would be fine with it if they justbrush to the plot stuff.
P4A's best moments were always when they weren't inside a dungeon ir dealt with plot stuff.
I hope they will make Joker half as fin as Yu was.
That guy had no business being that fun.

Morgana was a mistake

>Morgana spends the first half of the game shitting on Ryuji any chance he gets
>Ryuji fires back a few times after Futaba joins the group and is clearly more useful than Morgana
>Morgana throws a hissy fit and leaves the group

Still a better mascot than Teddie but holy SHIT this made me mad

I want Hifumi and Tae to show up a lot

I like Lavenza I guess? I'd take Justine but the twins come bundled together no matter what.

He had identity crisis though. After he came back he did apologize and from then on he was 10/10 bro mascot

Fucking same, that shit pissed me the fuck off. Fuck Morgana

IIRC, Tae was one of the most popular Confidants, so you might get your wish.

According to this poll, she's the third most popular, with Hifumi right behind at fourth.

I'm honestly shocked that Sojiro is second from the bottom.

Chihaya is nowhere near as unpopular as I thought she was, given that she seemingly gets no art at all compared to everyone else except for Ohya (atleast not on Pixiv anyway)

>Igor that high
>Mishima beating out Kawakami, Yoshida, and Sojiro

>Bullying Morgana until he literally fucks off,
Morgana spends the first half of the game insulting Ryuuji first though, often for no reason

Ryuuji probably thought what he was saying was just normal banter.

I seriously doubt he was expecting Morgana to take his words to heart and fuck off.

I saw the start as banter too, cause Ryuji was dumb and Morgana was driving the point home. But Morgana was always putting up a strong front and maybe Ryuji never saw that. Either by not being around when he did that or just being dense. So it's different to me, since I know how much it was hurting Morgana.

That was what I took from it too. Ryuuji may have been acting like a bit of a prick, but it wasn't malicious.

did any one else find it odd that when Morgana fucked off, it was when he and Ryuuji were agreeing with each other about going to the Palace while everyone else was hesitent, and then he blows up at Ryuuji?

Translation error or just characterization?

I would wait for her to go to the bathroom then take a deep whiff from those shoes.

Because I got tired of people having to tell him to shut up after a while. Would it kill him to keep his cool or not spout off like a complete idiot?

I'll watch the shit out of that.

So by that logic, is Anne not his friend?

TAKASHI

KIDO

Kaito Potter

What did you call him, anons?
I called him Kokorono Kaito

If Igor is the second then I suspect this had to be pre-release or people who didn't play the game.
Yoshida being that low and Chihaya being that high are also silly choices.

Cute NEET

Why would Yoshida be high? His confidant is good but he's not a cute male, you know how this sorta thing works.
There isn't even anything wrong with Chihaya beyond the monetary requirement to start her confidant which she gives back before the end of her route anyway (and it's damn hard to not be rich further into this game too).

And Igor is cute male?

Igor's practically a mascot character for the series.

Chihaya is Chi-boring as fuck. I dated her during my second run and it was loveless.