Okay, Sup Forums, redpill me on Gene Ray and Time Cube Theory. Is it the true way? What was his end goal...

Okay, Sup Forums, redpill me on Gene Ray and Time Cube Theory. Is it the true way? What was his end goal? Was he /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

africancrisis.info/index.php/2018/01/24/video-sa-war-massed-black-attacks-whites-2-small-towns/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

eratas

What does that have to do with Gene Ray?

Can someone explain whats happening in op's picture?

Take this crap to /x you faggot

But /pol always has a special perspective.

Schizophrenia. Gene Ray was diagnosed with schizophrenia.

No the picture.
What does it mean " its happening again " who is back?

The picture is a representation of schizophrenia. Psychotic episodes can include visual and auditory hallucinations. Therefore, "they" are the hallucinations.

Thankyou for clarification.

It's funny I had 2 psychotic episodes when I was younger and OPs picture is a pretty good representation of a bad day. Makes me feel weird whenever I see it posted.

What induced your psychotic episodes?

So it's like hearing voices and seeing shadow figures?
Cause that's happened to me a few times. I've also heard thing slamming when no one is around.
I thought it was ghosts. Am I a schizophrenic?

Age 13 I developed it due to undiagnosed bipolar which is pretty rare in that age group but I have a family history of it. I didn't leave my room other than to shower and eat 1 meal a day for about 6 months and I started thinking GCHQ had implanted bloodborne surveillance devices into me and my school was a front for them, I made lists of everyone in my school who was working for them including faculty. Eventually, after a year untreated I recovered slightly but was sectioned when that list was found by my parents and being in a mental asylum surrounded by schizophrenics fucked 14 years old me up causing another psychosis that lasted 2 years. This all ended about 7 years ago when I was 16.

Humans are actually surprisingly vulnerable to hallucinations. Even something as simple as magnetic radiation or sound frequencies resonating through metal can cause hallucinations.

If you can question whether you are psychotic or not it's very unlikely you actually are.

I suffer from a type 2 bipolar disorder, but Jesus Christ your psychotic episodes are severe. What meds are you on?

jews

I was on risperidone and a bunch of others but they caused hormone imbalances which I already had issues with from precocious puberty and right now I'm only on benzos and sleeping tablets along with a therapy group specifically for people with type 1 and 2 bipolar that has worked better than every single medication I've ever been on (2 year waiting list for this group).

Yes. It is all clear to me now. Thanks, user.

Is the waiting time the fault of the NHS?

thanks i will now rub my penis

Probably to traps, you fgt

how about i redpill you on your country

you gotta leave, nigger
its getting really bad
africancrisis.info/index.php/2018/01/24/video-sa-war-massed-black-attacks-whites-2-small-towns/

You are educated STUPID.

Yes, it's ridiculous how bad it is for any and all mental health problem other than mild depression/anxiety disorders. I don't know much about healthcare in SA how is it for you?

I miss these memes.

digits of truth

Well, only niggers, coloureds, and destitute whites make use of the national healthcare system. There is no guarantee that you will survive any procedure. In fact, unless there is intentional medical malpractice, the general legal position is that you cannot hold the medical practitioner accountable for loss of life due to the fact our healthcare system is so strained. I have private medical aid and the standard of care is brilliant.