Why is America so fuckin expensive, especially real estate?

Why is America so fuckin expensive, especially real estate?

I can buy a /comfy/ villa in Valencia for 150k and enjoy sun for 300 days per year, but for the same price in 56%landia I can only purchase a shitty house in nigger-infested place in some shithole like Arkansas..

Why do you love to overpay so much, mutts?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/style/article/2017-most-expensive-cities-hong-kong/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

america is bordered only by mexico, canada and is beside two oceans

Soooo?

because the coastal states are the best places everybody wants to be here especially the rich and when the rich buy high everyone else has to pay more

To keep out shit skins.
Also the areas it costs a lot of money to live you can also make a lot of fucking money.
It doesn't keep out shit skins anymore because they subsidize shitskins to move into white areas now.
They "target us for diversity"

the reason we have to pay so much for real estate now is because chinese buy american houses with cash in case the economy in china collapses

>expensive
you have no idea

Valencia is bordered only by Gaul and the renegade province of Portugal. It sits betwixt the Ocean and the Mediterranean. What’s your point?

They don't. Belgium is more expensive. So is France Nordic Germany and don't get me started on England. Shit thread.

No, the real estate market is propped up by the banks, who control the inventory of foreclosed properties (and thus stand to lose if prices fall) as well as the supply of capital for new construction. Add in that the government props up the market to avoid deflation and keep the boomers (the people who vote and thus matter) feeling flush.
The damned thing is that the economic headwinds of student debt, high housing prices, and shitty jobs for the young combine to disincentivize starting a family. Boomers and bankers are causing another demographic disaster.

Spain doesnt have much in the way of housing gibs propping up the market.
Some crazy bargains to be had in Spain, theyve got it easy on the property front

Try the UK. Amerimutts have life on easy street.

Living is expensive pretty much everywhere, and it's only getting worse.

So,you have to pay twice more just to live in RELATIVELY safe area, and 5 times more to live in a nice area next to the sea

do you understand that something isn't right here?

bad excuse, can apply for Vancouver but not whole America

Jew landlords and faggots who flip houses to other faggots who flip houses

You forgot that we have to pay the nigger tax.
It fucking sucks man it isn't optimal but as the other guy said chinks are buying up everything.
There is a whole area in Southern California that is being bought up by Chinese.

> Belgium is more expensive.
And yet there are so many immigrants living there. Same for France and Germany. I wonder how they afford housing. It would be an economic shame to find out that they’re all supported by tax dollars that end up going to work against young natives trying to find housing—that tax money becomes housing gibs which inflates housing prices which make life harder on taxpayers.

The cost of real estate in America varies WIDELY depending on where you go.

Run-down abandoned shithole houses in Detroit can be had for literally hundreds, not thousands, of dollars. But you could go to a place like New York or San Francisco where less actual square footage would cost over a million.

>why can I buy a house in a Europes shithole for cheaper than Americas nice places

America is a big place, housing is a
Pretty affordable if you aren't in Jew York, Commiefornia, or Jew England.

I paid $115,000 for a 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,800 SF brick home with a 2 car garage in a 98% white neighborhood.

it's not that complicated there's high housing prices because foreigners are buying millions of dollars homes in cash. and it's not mexican or muslim poor displaced foreigners. it's the asian ones greedy white guys took their manufacturing to etc

WHY NOT JUST KILL THE APES HOLY FUCK

whole america isn't expensive to live in the most expensive areas are the ones that have always been expensive as far as middle america and the south is concerned

It's fucking animal abuse.

you really believe what that idiot is saying? try looking something up outside of pol. poor people and refugees aren't the problem it's capitalists

Is that 150k in wafflebucks or burgerbucks?

This is in Seattle, there’s a house for 800,000 dollars right up the street

Spanish real estate boomed and bursted, property prices are so fucking low.

Dont say move to the south because even southern cities, housing prices are shooting up because of companies moving plants and regional HQs here. Atlanta is the worst with this.

Look at this graph...

Maga!

haha

I bought a house 20 minutes ride from Brussels for less than 200k located in pretty nice area

Now just go to zillow and check out the prices for the houses 10 minutes away from any major American city

Now look at this one, what do they have in common?

because we got a cultural victory like 70 turns ago

>major American city
Found your problem. Taxes are insane in a lot of cities because most of their population are niggers who get gibs instead of having to pay taxes.

As a result the rest of the population is taxed to make up for it. White flight isn't a joke.

Why the fuck would you want to live near Brussels?

It's all about location in the United States. My home cost me $265,000.00 USD and if it was in some middle-class neighborhood in San Francisco it would probably be worth 1.5 million. In parts of Texas, I could build a much larger home for that same price and get several acres of land as well. Then there are places like New York where you have to pay several million dollars for some tiny condo.

Unless you live in a boomer-filled meth town with no work you’re paying way too much for housing

Yeah, 150k in my hometown will get you 2000 sq. feet in a crime free neighborhood. Eurofags btfo

>the US has uniform real estate prices
You retard

Do you live in Montana?

If you ask about refugees, they receive something like 800 euros per month

I don't mean semi-destroyed hut in a literal war-zone, I speak about actual houses

Post comfy 150k villas in Valencia

>To keep out shit skins.
This is pretty much it.
Every nigger infested area is like x10 cheaper to live in then the next white town over.
Look at the price and taxes on home in camden nj vs homes in Maple Shade NJ
25k vs 250k.. with property taxes of 1k vs 6k

your post makes sense,
but it means that your situation is really fucked up, then

almost any place in Belgium located 1.5 hours away from Brussels max.

>but it means that your situation is really fucked up, then
Yea, we know

We can also carry guns and speak out against our government without getting thrown in prison, Waffle Boy.

Ahh.
Good to know.

are you talking about urban vs countryside or strictly spain/EU vs USA?

the US is a completely different economy from any EU country. yes the nice stuff there gets very expensive but it’s also way easier to make big money there. obviously taxation and also it’s a much better environment for entrepreneurs because americans love to spend money. it’s the land of risk-takers and consumers. it’s a much more competitive economy and the succesful ones get rewarded handsomely.

>villa
>Valencia
>150k

nah cunt.

Pic related is me.

I have a /comfy/ 2 story 4 bed 2 bath finished basement & 2 car garage house sitting on 3 acres in white midwest suburbia. My mortgage is only $700/mth (put $35k down when i bought it). Things are pretty cheap around me. Only expensive if you goto a shithole city or the Upper class suburbs. I am in a middle-upper class area here and nothing is priced out of the ordinary. Learn what youre talking about before spouting off faggot.

Middle class white people price diversity out of their neighborhoods as a defense mechanism

>45k for a one story three car garage and detached lot
>93% white town in a 92% white county
should I pull the trigger

you mean 150 thousand dollars???

I can get decent used houses for 30 thousand
more fancy or extremely good condition houses like 70 or 80 thousand

>Valencia for 150k
>Can't find in U.S.
Are you really this retarded or just pretending?

>30 thousand
Lol where?

Depends if your citizenship is in that country or not.

It’s because we have open borders with filthy corrupt countries where people get rich exploiting essentially slave labor, then park the cash in real estate here.

Literally everywhere... you're out of driving distance of good jobs

Not that guy but I live in northeast ohio. Its not hard at all to find a house in the 30-40k range that might not be up to date in terms of style and shit. But still move in ready. Spend 20-40k more and you can find more modern houses move in ready. All depends where you live.

no it doesnt
white landowning males are the class not "citizens"

You are correct about semi destroyed hut in shithole detroit, you are not aloud to legally live in them when they're in that kind of condition, not inhabitable, that nigger is grasping at straws

I've never seen anything that low that wasn't a shack

supply x demand driven by cultural reasons

europeans are okay with the idea of living most of their lives or even all of it on rent

in the americas the mentality is you NEED to own your our house, which can lead to some serious distortions, like the sqm in some areas of sao paulo is more expensive than downtown paris, absurd

That's bananas, post a listing

If you're moving to a country for a town that is only 93% white, you need to make better decisions.

Nigger please, 93% is golden

>BEACH FRONT PROPERTY SHOULD BE A HUMAN RIGHT

Not to move to a new fucking country it isn't.

Ok, 30k is pretty shak-y, but you can buy a legit house out in the buttfuck for 50k

But anything within driving distance of any kind of economic activity is like 200k minimum

please tell me that it was irony

>americans love to spend money

Yeah, I noticed it
I've been to Orlando two years ago and went to Disneyland:
Everything was extremely expensive there(and in Orlando in general), all those overpriced souvenirs made in china and surprisingly Americans were buying everything

>overpriced stuff in Disneyland
Well no shit

150k? I could own that in 2 years after taxes. Im paying 1.5 mil for a 2 bedroom beachfront house.

Oh well yea

You're acting like our country is oh so much better. A house like pic related, can cost up to 300k. And here we've also shitty taxes which takes 50% of our income, so we ain't cheaper...

>houses the width of a Ford
Jebus

The American houses are probably much larger than yours

More then 50% of the houses in Belgium are like this.

70% of what they pay is tip

OP whose the gorgeous specimen in the pic?

Lel

KEK

50%?

Maybe in large Belgian cities, but not in Belgium in general

>Large Belgian cities
I live in a rural area and i live in a house like this. Better yet, my entire neighborhood lives in a house like this...

Location Location Location
That's fucking why.
You want nice things? You pay more. America is really good at putting people in their place.

edition.cnn.com/style/article/2017-most-expensive-cities-hong-kong/index.html
I know...cnn
Couple of US cities in expensive list, but also says US most affordable overall.

Maggie de Block, if I'm not mistaken

Because you are only looking at big cities and liberal states, which no one in their right mind would actually want to live in.

>you can get property for cheap in one of the poorest EU nations that has like 25% unemployment

ok...

>Americas nice places

hot

Nigel....

Look at this goy....