en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_Champion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>What is the Attack Titans specialty
Unleashing the full power of the ragetard

It's in the name, user.

>tfe no endgame bot to shitpost the first fre post

its the most athletic

Why is Armin a girl with glasses?

Erwin is so lovely and he is my perfect and handsome husband!

>starting the thread with best girl and leader
I like the way you think, OP

It's pretty good for fighting the others if you're smart enough

Rico is best girl.
I wish I had more art of her.

Same. Art of her taking charge, in particular

>Crimson bow and arrow lyrics.
>Der Junge von einst wird bald das schwarze Schwert ergreifen
>The boy from back then will soon take up the black sword.
>The black sword.

I mean come on, there's not even a single bit of effort to try to hide it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_Champion

Jack of all trades, most versatile.

fighting for freedom

Also the spinal fluid is Zeke's thing, not the beast titan's.

FOLLOW ME! DEDICATE YOUR HEARTS!

>Der Junge von einst wird bald das schwarze Schwert ergreifen

Deutschenese sucks as much as engurish

>tfw shit like this doesn't even phase me after suffering through db super

Eren must feel like shit, having to be rescued every 3 episodes.

Endgame right here, brothers.

Eren still hasn't discovered the attack eoten's power, or maybe he did during the timeskip.

It's a correct sentence, though.

>What is the Attack Titans specialty?
faster regen
have you see how much it takes ti grow back an arm compared to armored?

HOL UP HOL UP
ADVANCE N SHEET

So the flower that got shown during YH's talk this episode is called phlox and represents good partners, harmony, and sweet dreams. It starts with two but once Ymir starts lying one of them drifts away down the stream then into a waterfall.

Also they come in different colors and since the one used in the anime was pink it symbolizes compassion, nurturing and love.
>It relates to unconditional love and understanding, and the giving and receiving of nurturing.
>Pink is feminine and romantic, affectionate and intimate, thoughtful and caring.

cute symbolism

Race traitor fags GTFO

armin is my favorite character

ERUWIN DANCHOOOOOOOOOOOU

hows it gonna end guys? will they break the titan cycle by sacrificing themselves and dying without getting eaten? will someone find a cure for titan aids? will they do a hotel rwanda?

Kenny when?

>What is the Attack Titans specialty?
insane regen, he can restore his arm in a matter of seconds, even gets that rainbow looking effect when he does, like you can see those eldian threads that connect them all

league table of most fuckable men in the manga:
1. zeke
2. reiner
3. erwin
4. hoboren
5. manlet
6. colt
8. armin but only if he crossdresses

Reminder that Bort died an orbiting permavirgin
kek
KEK

faggots get out

i aint no faget im a girl u retard

What about the great military policeman? He was really something back in his day.

>Beastial has magic spinal fluid
That's actually something that's exclusive to Zeke due to his royal blood. Normally the beast titan would just have an amazing throwing arm/outrageous strength

Anyway the Rouge titan's specialty would probably be its' endurance. During the Annie/Reiner fights he took hits that would put most other Titans down for at least a few minutes and kept fighting.

How do you think animefags will react to Eren becoming God next week?

mm good point user, hes rather d a s h i n g

If they die without being eaten the titan goes to some random jew.

We all know that Eren is just an edgy plot device. Armin is more of a main character than he is.

Why was the other thread deleted?

That'd be awkward
>Colossal owner dies
>In the middle of a hospital in Loberio, a mother gives birth
>Moments after her baby's first breaths, it transforms

L I B E R I O
I
B
E
R
I
O

Well, doesn't matter if it is. It's cannon. Curse of Ymir n shit.

does this mean they could potentially be reborn inside a walldian?

What about the blue/purple flowers that appear when Eren and Mikasa hit that field at the end of the episode? They are the same that appeared on E01S2 and even E01S1.

Yep.

I'm sick of the jews. Let me see the ones from Jerusalem already.

Either all Eldians die, or Ymir's work is undone and the Eldians are all disconnected from the paths.

Either way, titans gone for good.

TITS OR GTFO

>
agreeeeed
want them all to die

Phlox flowers also mean "our souls are united" or "we think alike"

>hobo eren
>not at the top
>preferring to fuck a corpse than hobo Eren
>manlet over Colt
>Armin on there at all

I almost felt sorry for Bort but when I remembered that he has a 40cm height difference with Annie, almos feet and a half.
Their copulations would be too fucking ridiculous.

Endurance and regen.

who knows, its pretty obvious that he made up this 9 titans thing very recently and it wasnt planned from the start

>What is the Attack Titans specialty?- 56 posts and 12 image replies shown.
Fucking the Queen.

>Jean apperes
>episode get 10x better

This

Hanji is the best

Jeanbo is best shingeki, he is also the strongest generic human trainee of the 104th, since everyone above him was either a shifter, or an ackerautist

>mfw Anniefag
>mfw taller than Bert

I fucking hate Gabi.

>wasnt planned from the start
Then what was the original plan? Maybe just not having all of them special, just there being 9 shifters in general? It'd make sense, especially if they got their special propertires based on the human.

Soon all war criminals like Gabi will hang

>Eren is actually trying to save Liberio from evil Armin

I mean it's kind of obvious. Did people really forget Armin's sinister nature? With his whole "We gotta sacrifice stuff to win."

Levi is shit

I really hope not, Eren being a murderous psychopath and Armin being a Machiavellian schemer was what I liked about them, if Eren goes full moralfag about saving Liberio it's gonna be disappointing as fuck
Best case scenario is the Wallians forcefully turning the ghetto Eldians into mindless titans and having them wreck Marley from the inside

i want armin to go full villain honestly. he has so much untapped potential in the story ffs

They should all go full villains
Armin can be the keikaku master, Historia the cute leader who says that "it can't be helped teehee", Eren just trying to satisfy his murderboner and Mikasa and Levi simply annihilating everything in their path
Turn it into the Wallians doing anything in the name of victory and you have a villain vs villain scenario
As long as it doesn't try to be preachy about them turning into villains, but lets the audience figure out if they're still the "good guys forced to do bad things" or just outright criminals

BEERTORUTOO

SSSUUUSSSSUUUUUMMMMUUUUUUUUUUU

Best normie alongside Eruvin desu

yumiru is a bitch

Hansamu~

>Eren being a murderous psychopath

he wanted to kill titans, not humans

I want to cum inside Armin!

But titans are humans :^)

Their own fault. Shouldn't have kidnapped that crazy dyke then.

I clearly remember him saying he wanted Bert and Reiner to die a very painful death
I really hope he doesn't hesitate when he'll deal with Reiner and Zeke

At first itme it was humans, he just got his intent shifted into titans for awhile.

Yeah but when he killed Mikasa's kidnappers he didn't say much
That scene was perfect I can't understand how people can dislike Eren and Mikasa

Soon brothers

thoughts

Why is no one talking about the possibility Isayama is trolling retards that took a mistake serious?

endurance, also it seems to be super strong? or at least far stronger than its size would allow

This how an author feels when he reads fanfic

I think he originally intended for there to be a potentially unlimited number of shifters with each one deriving their special powers from that person's particular traits. It seems ridiculous to me that one of the special 9 titans would be a "female titan" for instance. That aspect of the story doesn't seem to have been very well planned.

now I am curious how Mankasa would react if Eren turned out to be gay

What's up with the lamp?

>I clearly remember him saying he wanted Bert and Reiner to die a very painful death

And manlet asked if he could cut Annie's legs and arms without her dying saying he would get in trouble if she died. Implying he wanted to torture her by cutting her limbs and yet I don't see much people calling manlet a psychopath.

Left image is electric, lightbulbs don't exist on the island.

what the fuck is annie supposed to be doing in this shitscribble? is she stepping on shit?

Crushing bugs on the ground, practicing for when she gets her titan powers.

I think she would take it better than Eren falling for a girl that isn't her.

She seems to be fine with Shitren acting like a fag around Armong.