ITS FUCKING HAPPENING GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/administration/371162-memo-shows-rosenstein-approved-application-to-extend-surveillance-to
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/29/imagine-you-are-not-a-politician-yet-you-are-running-for-the-presidency/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thehill.com/homenews/administration/371162-memo-shows-rosenstein-approved-application-to-extend-surveillance-to

HAPPENING!!!!

Yay

What does this mean other than another Jew being exposed.

It's over, Hilldawgs.

Happening bump

Why is this illegal? Isn't that his job?

The whole thing was illegal

Remind me again who carter page is. I always hear his name.

go back to sleep it is NOT HAPPENING
I REPEAT
>NOT HAPPENING

It will end as nothing with nobody on jail.

Deep state is too deep and powerful to get shut down guys, give up

>isn't it his job?
Not if the underlying "evidence" is fake, and the DOJ was already involved in illegal spying.

When something is done illegally, you never want your signature on the docs

oy vei. they've got Nosenstein. SHUT IT DOWN!!!!1

Carter Page is clear Kremlin stooge

surveiiling someone off of a lie is illegal.

Think about how none of this would have come out if Demoshits had won.
They whipped up a fake dossier to spy on Trump's opposition campaign.
Dodged a bullet for sure.

Approving surveillance orders based on false evidence is the NSA equivalent of the cops paying some bum to make a false witness statement in order to get a search warrant approved.

The Jew did it.
We fucking told you idiots this last year.
And the year before that.

Is this good or bad for trump

Good for trump.

wont know until the memo comes out

Kek, nice angle

Literally no one that had to do with the campaign. He attached himself to it during some interviews but Trump has stated he's never even met the guy. I think he did some PR shit for them, but no one is exactly sure how he is connected to the Trump admin or campaign.

Okay so what I get from this so far is:
>Rosenstein guaranteed to lose his job (not sure if he'll get arrested)
>One less Jew to worry about
>Surveillance continued after Trump was elected (deep state operation)
>They were really interested in Carter Page for some reason (possible mole?) whoever he is
>What about the rest? How many more were wiretapped?

>Carter is a literal who, a coffee boy.
few months later
>G-guys why are they spying on Carter Page!?

Does it ever get tiresome being a left wing lunatic completely ignoring all the reality that is slapping you in the dick every single day?

My guess, all of trumps people, several members of Congress (if not all or most) Sean hannity.

So, where does leave Mueller? His jew mage is fucked.

No that was George Papadapolous wasn't it?

Not an expert but this whole thing connects very far if you believe what all the amateur intelligence journalists are saying. Will we ever find out what hillary was hiding? My question is why would Obama help her?

Oh I guess this also proves the swamp once again as Rosenstein was likely hand-picked in secret.

No that was George Papadopolous I think. He was the "coffee boy" who had never met Trump but the media made it sound like he was super senior in the campaign.

King Nigger was neck deep in it along with his bitch Valerie Jarrett and their muslim brotherhood pals.

Carter Page was the messenger for Trump campaign when Trump needed someone to talk to Putin directly in Russia

I’ll wait here for even the most remote link of truth to that statement.

look it up

The faggot Kenyan has to be sweating somewhat here. It’s getting closer and closer. But he’s lucky he was selected President (not elected, selected). It may be the only thing that keeps him from being another typical nigger who goes to jail.

>>Carter is a literal who, a coffee boy.
>few months later
>>G-guys why are they spying on Carter Page!?

George Papadopolous was the 'nobody'. Stop copying and pasting the Krasenstein scammer brothers talking points

no black pills today, paco
only bumps

Let the grown ups talk please

Lol look it up so some left wing website that you got it from can “confirm” what is impossible to confirm?

Erm just google it the first page is ripe with many links from diff sources

so the narrative is now that the russians hired steele to create a fake dossier. kek this is amazing

Obama is literally a deep state puppet, probably is being blackmailed. Recall he purchased $65,000 worth of hotdogs and pizza (child prostitutes). They must have so much more dirt on him 10x worse than the drug-trafficking scandal from a few months ago.
Pretty much he's in it so deep (being the former POTUS and all) that if one gets exposed he will go down with them too.

Papadopolous was a literal nothing. All he did was say "lol some Russian woman is offering us dirt on Hillary" to some journalist in a club. The lawyer later turned out to be working for Fusion GPS, who approached Trump Jr as part of a Fusion GPS operation (which was later used as "evidence" for the Russia collusion).

liberal gameplan is to always keep lying no matter what.

Why do you think tey were spying on Carter page in the first placs btw? Why u think the fbi is so interested in him? Cuz he was visiting with Moscow officials during his role in the trump campaign. Trumps campaign also claimed they needed a "useful idiot" to send to Russia and not Trump himself. Carter is the useful idiot they chose

Also that russian woman was banned from entering the U.S., but a democrat senator approved a special visa for her to attend that meeting. Another coincidence.

>Not if the underlying "evidence" is fake
>source: my ass

Literally

>Why would a puppet help his (((designated successor)))
>Why would the puppetmasters bat an eyelash at the first organically elected Presidency since JFK

Name one thing from the dossier thats been proven fake. Most of the dossier has been spot on so far. Only the piss stuff has been unproven so far which is irrelevant to everything else in it. Also why were the Russian sources listed in the dossier conveniently assassinated after the dossier was released?

>Why do you think tey were spying on Carter page in the first placs btw? Why u think the fbi is so interested in him? Cuz he was visiting with Moscow officials during his role in the trump campaign

Theres no evidence he met with the officials claimed in the Steele dossier

NYT and Chicago tribune and Politico. Must be legit. HAHAHAHA

>it's not our fault we fell for it

>Name one thing from the dossier thats been proven fake

Name any significant claim that's been proven true.

Dunno about that. Libs are shifty eyed bastards. But conservatives are tards too. So says the newest and most significant namefag on Sup Forums, DJ JIMMY POOPTURD!

Dossier claims DNC emails were hacked by Russians. Wikileaks staff already testified that it was a DNC staff middleman who gave it to them by USB, obviously Seth Rich is the insider.

Also the pissgate story originated from Sup Forums. Someone passed it on to journalists on Twitter and they took the bait, all verifiable through their own tweets.

The media has spent the last 3 months talking about how the FISA warrant had NOTHING to do with Carter Page and how it was because of some drunken rant in a bar by George Papadopolous. Now they're changing their story. The plan here is obvious. They wanted to spy on Trump and needed to get their foot in the door so they picked a literal nobody who may have had some ties to Russia as a way to obtain a warrant that they could then use to expand the surveillance to the rest of the Trump campaign. This is going to blow up in the faces of the Deep State and Democrats.

Bump.

I'm not sure but I think since that faggot Sessions recused himself Rosenstein has been running th Russia Drumpf investigation and this is possibly implicating him in the fake dossier FISA surveillance kerfuffle.

He admitted he spoke to russian officials when questioned by trey gowdy in his testimony. Hes a moron

This is plausible, the mainstream opinion is Obama and hillary are separate camps however realistically as you say, one likely doesn't just become president. There's to much at stake.

And people believe the media when they report the things they believed from the Sup Forums trolls, one of whom include DJ JIMMY POOPTURD!

Knew it. Rosenstein is beyond fucked. He had way more involvement in the Russia matters and still encouraged and allowed Sessons to recuse himself. 1000+ years in prison for RR

Special counsel should be immediately dssolved

well

>He admitted he spoke to russian officials when questioned by trey gowdy in his testimony. Hes a moron

Theres no evidence he met with the officals he was claimed to have met in the Steele dossier.

It wasnt a secret he met some Russians in Moscow.

But who did he not meet? DJ JIMMY POOPTURD!

>Also the pissgate story originated from Sup Forums.
>Sup Forums was responsible for both trump's presidency and the left's downfall

These memes are getting too spicy for me

Why did sessions recuse himself and let this guy be in charge of the russian investigation?

I can't believe that sessions simply fucked up because for some reason it's still all working out in Trump's favor

That's not how presumed innocence works you mong. The burden of evidence is on those who made the claims, not on those who oppose them. What parts of this dossier were proven true specifically?

Also read the fucking dossier and tell me that it wasn't written by Russians. Steele is highly-educated and spoke English as a first language and yet, it's written by someone who doesn't understand simple punctuation and grammar. I guess he just doesn't proofread his work, huh?

Four key actions that RR took he had no business taking:
>(1) signing off on FISA with dossier as evidence - could/should have known its origns and the dodginess of the documents
>(2) allowing Sessions to recuse himself for matters related to Russia but not himself
>(3) creating outsize legal problems for WH counsel by being personally the one to recommend Comey's firing
>(4) appointing Mueller to be an independent prosecutor to investigate something he had full knowledge and awareness of, and thereby knew was a complete and total hoax

>Also read the fucking dossier and tell me that it wasn't written by Russians.

More likely Ukrainians.

Have you ignored the news or have your head buried in the sand? Wikileaks is run out of Russia, thats where its servers are located. The seth rich shit is unproven and BS. The netherlands are the ones who tipped off the US that the Russians were hacking the DNC as the netherlands had infiltrated Russian spies with their own, so Its been confirmed true

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/29/imagine-you-are-not-a-politician-yet-you-are-running-for-the-presidency/

Trump monitored the deep state operatives in the american intelligence apparatus using foreign allies

Sessions followed the rules of ethics.
Jew are not ethical which is why Rosenstein didn't recuse himself.

>Have you ignored the news or have your head buried in the sand? Wikileaks is run out of Russia, thats where its servers are located

Wikileaks is run by Russians?

That's a new one.

quite a string of lies you have there mate
Can stop saying Russia now

It's largely irrelevant who accessed dnc data

But you can start saying DJ JIMMY POOPTURD!

So we'll never know

>A report last week in CNN said Trump had been venting about Rosenstein and has made comments about wanting to remove him.

Gradually, I began to hate them.

tell that to Seth Rich

They;ve been using it here in the U.S. for over a year since Trump won. It is unbelievably still one of their most referred to examples of how Russia "interfered" in the 2016 elections. And they are quite unironic about it without a single iota of proof

The servers are literally in Russia dude. Thats why Assange is always slobbin Putins knob

>Muh greatest allies and Chosen Ones?!

off by one

possible, might as well call just to be sure

>surveiiling someone off of a lie is illegal.

This is false. Only bad if you can be proven to have known it was a lie. This is why it is essential to understand what was known about the Steele dossier by the various parties who used it as justification.

>Rosenstein

every time

>The servers are literally in Russia dude. Thats why Assange is always slobbin Putins knob

are you sure they are all in Russia and why would it matter

Point acceded, however from the perspective of prosecuting trump, he was unrelated. But if we know it was rich that would nullify trump.

Literally the most relevant thing to investigate. If Mueller doesn't sit down with Assange, Kim Dotcom and actually investigate the circumstances surrounding both Seth Rich's death and the level of the Awan family's offsite data dumping from both DNC and House congressional offices, there's nothing for him to do. As he seems not to be interested in actually investigating any of that, and given the fact that the whole counsel is lawless on its face given who and how it came to be appointed, the easiest, most face-saving move will be to quietly dissolve Mueller's counsel and issue a contrite apology to the President

>Why did sessions recuse himself and let this guy be in charge of the russian investigation?

He's a goy and, worse, a Southern Gentleman. Also he's far less intelligent than people seem to think.

if hes involved with the FISA spying then his appointment of Mueller seems pretty illegitimate

Trumps fault for hiring that kike desu

They would have all known it was a lie in main justice. Rosenstein would have met and seen Bruce Ohr, Carlin, Lynch, etc on a daily basis

Because Donald J Trump motherfucker

only 2 of their servers were moved to Russia so that the US couldn't demand they be taken offline (since Russia would tell them to literally fuck off). The more important question is why that even matters? Like if Russia wants something that happens to align with what Trump wants, it's somehow bad? You see why this logic is fucking terrible?

Say Putin called for nuclear proliferation. Would you now say that it must be bad simply because Russia wants it? This is shit logic.