Anyone creeped out that Jordan Peterson browses Sup Forums

He's an old man in a position of authority....

We're all young and virile boys who are lost in this new upside down world of postmodernism.....

whats his end game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RnTMp3wTlzc
youtube.com/watch?v=IKtlVXl2o9E
youtube.com/watch?v=lAqcge10Mfc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What makes you think he broweses Sup Forums?

I’m more creeped out by the coordinated effort against him. I really wonder ((who)) is behind it.

The age range on Sup Forums is vast, lad, but your spacing tells me that you couldn't know that already.

Wow, an anti-Peterson thread. How novel. How is that working out botnet?
Has the central propaganda "brain" figured out yet that the endless anti-Peterson threads ARE FUCKING BACKFIRING COMPLETELY? You, idiot propaganda machine, are PROMOTING Jordan Peterson and driving people to him. The more output you produce, the further you get from accomplishing your task of discrediting him. Your entire existence is futile. Terminate yourself-- do it now.

you think he's responsible for all that listless boomerposting?

shouldn't you be more concerned that people in positions of real authority like Stephen Miller and potentially Trump browse Sup Forums?

> Hi Steve, great job w/ DACA, don't let the bastards get you down

>*blocks your path*
>buy my carpet

This. You must be 18 to post here OP

What's it like being schizophrenic?

>tfw no """lost boys""" to deradicalize

> (OP)
>What makes you think he broweses Sup Forums?

he's mentioned us several times and he showed up at least once for an anonbama with a pinocchio.jpg. coukd have been a larp, didn't have to be.

we're the lost generation of neets that need to take on responsibility etc. we're also the reactionary right that he fears will take over if the sjws get out of hand.

>we're also the reactionary right that he fears will take over if the sjws get out of hand.
He is terrified of this. He's observed that the alliance between various factions (races/genders/religions) on the left is "unstable", but that White racial consciousness is "not unstable whatsoever".

>whats his end game?
he's the noam chomsky of the far right and he's not afraid to name the jew.

If you’re not on Sup Forums, you’re just a normie

>he's not afraid to name the jew.
Oh really, Jordan "Balfour Centennial Celebration" Peterson isn't afraid to name the jew?

youtube.com/watch?v=RnTMp3wTlzc

Jordan "Jews Are Just Smarter Than you" Peterson isn't afraid to name the jew?

youtube.com/watch?v=IKtlVXl2o9E

Juden "I Just Can't" Peterstein is not afraid to name the jew?

youtube.com/watch?v=lAqcge10Mfc

Absolutely Sup Forums.

I'm 65. Boomer pride world wide

D-Dr Peterson is that you?

>shows no evidence
>claims victory
kek

I'm convinced pretty much every eceleb that gets discussed here browses here.

I would prefer that he remain neutral on the JQ so he doesn't get sidelined.

We need people like him to lure leftists away from the Cultural Marxist indoctrination.

The fact he even mentioned Jewish IQ means his followers might even look into differences between racial groups and IQ scores which would really red pill them.

Is 30s young? The racists larpers are probably in their mid 20s sitting on leftist degrees and no job options in a liberal ran state.

He's clearly studying your soy-warped angry brains and probably writing a research paper about it

He's a Skill Level 100 people watcher.
It's what he does.

>I would prefer that he remain neutral on the JQ so he doesn't get sidelined.
He isn't neutral, he's Zionist.

>no evidence
>3 videos of him speaking are not evidence

Go to bed.

>We're all young and virile boys who are lost in this new upside down world of postmodernism
That seems to be his target audiance, personally I believe its the same reason CIA monitors it, to see what occupies us

Obviously his endgame from a professional point of vieuw is to get an unfiltered Idea of what bothers people to further his knowledge and therefor his skillset, I doubt hes running his own intelligence bureau

We are in some sense closer to the unconcious described by Jung (not by a huge margin but probably notably so for someone aware of it) in the sense then we are less self concious then most other online communities due to anonimity

Or I could be completely wrong and hes actually a CIA-KGB-MI7-JIDF-ISIS quintuple agent out to set the narrative in our community for who knows for what kind of dark reasons

Hide and sage e-celeb threads

get back to work on the other three threads you've got going, there are positive peterson comments that need debunking.

this
JP is a centrist plant that will not be spared on the DoR

underrated

Subversion

Anyone who disagrees or idolizes ecelebs or thinks those in positions of power are out to help those on the wrong side of history are newfag shills

>We're all young and virile boys

Speak for yourself fuckface.

How many personality tests have you taken this week? You seem to have a huge IQ.