THIS IS A MOD APPRECIATION /META/ THREAD

Per the rules one meta thread is allowed. Let's show our appreciation to the mods for this:
Are the mods doing their jobs? IT SEEMS LIKE IT!

THEY DESERVE TO BE RECOGNIZED FOR DOING THEIR JOBS. WE NEED TO ENCOURAGE THIS

Mods are the vanguard of this board, the preservers of the purity of this union of nations.

After getting shadowbanned?
HELL
FUCKING
NO
May all their dicky clits and clitty dicks fall off from atrophy, shit eating incels

>a fucking leaf
based mods
bump

Shadowbans don't exist on Sup Forums, good job outing yourself as a redditor, canuckold.

Mods are kikes who won't allow any useful threads up.
They are pedos too. (((mods))) can fuck off.

>kikes
you realize you will be arrested for that comment? i'm literally reporting you to the authorities right now

Praise be to the ModGods, may they forever be blessed.

I have to give them some praise as well. We have been being raided by /biz/ shills for weeks now and they keep closing the crypto threads when reported in a fairly fast fashion. We got enough shills here for that cancer to be here too.

notice how the blacked threads have subsided they are definitely doing their jobs. probably related to the new janitors

I'd feel better if some of these obvious slidethreads and derailers got public ban notifications too, but I'm happy to have a place to talk about the memo and text news.

MODS ARE VERY HELPFUL AND SHOULD BE APPRECIATED

mods are kike faggots, they are ruining this board with their bias. Notice how the nigger hate, gore, natsoc threads are always deleted. Fuck the mods

are shadowbans a thing anywhere on the internet, tho?

always thought it's a hoax made up by anons who never get (you)s

its real in some places but not here

This,there might be a few based mods but most are usually fags and not true Sup Forumsacks,so no raids allowed,unless it's us being raided by leftypol etc etc

Compared to other boards, I will have to agree, our mods are top notch.

Something has changed with the moderation in the past couple days. I for one welcome our new public ban hammer overlords.

same

I haven’t seen a mod in a thread since Election Day.
Just shadow ban fags

shadowbanning doesn't exist here newfag

I've noticed this as well. By the time I've typed out sage and hit send the thread has already been deleted.
Keep up the good work mods!

"Shadow ban" is a misnomer. Somebody not being aware they are banned is Reddit shit. The ban screens on Sup Forums make it very clear that you are banned, why you are banned and for how long.

I miss the days that mods were total smart asses about it. I was banned for "being a faggot" once.

> I was banned for "being a faggot" once.
I remember getting one of those years ago. Can't remember what it was but something equally snarky. To be fair I was spamming some stupid shit with world of warcraft nudes or something for a day or so straight before they hammered me.

Mods are a bunch of nigger loving jews for letting those e celeb bullshit treads to exist

They're real on other venues. One of my shitposting accounts was shadow banned on Twatter.

if faggots like you didn't respond to them under your gay ass fucking memeflag maybe they'd fall off the catalog retard

Post bans.

I was sexually harassed by Sup Forums mods. One gave me a “warning” that was suggestive. The other gets off on deleting my posts.
#meToo
One I think is Indian
#mePoo

NOOO IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRAH
plz don't report me to the authorities, i am too fragile and tender for prison

bro i'm literally working for them. it's too late you should have thought about what you were typing before you hit submit.

I for one think the mods are great and the backbone of a healthy message board.

meta threads aren't allowed anymore newfag

Are you reporting him to MI5 or Scotland Yard?

>Are the mods doing their jobs? IT SEEMS LIKE IT!
I don't know what you're seeing, but I'm still seeing the same one line garbage and e-celeb threads every day.

Plz no

how could i be a newfag and simultaneously know that (if they aren't allowed now) they once were? checkmate

so go back to plebbit

>have interest in cleaning up the board
>"go black to plebbit"

if you can't see they are working to clean it up you're either blind or from t_d or both

Something Awful used to do it, pretty sure Plebbit too. Sup Forums, not so much.