Boku no Hero Academia

What kind of powerups do you think Deku will get now? You can only do so much with super strenght

the kamehame asspull rubber nen no-jutsu

why was there no chapter this week?

Hori died

Last week's episode killed Hori

He'll probably just learn to fight properly instead of doing football kicks and throwing punches

Best

I want to rape Toga

Toga is for hug not for fug

Well the max potential of his super strength is punching so hard that it affects the weather, so he's just going to keep getting his tolerance raised over time until he becomes full god mode.

Post quirk ideas
Here's my fresh OC quirk:
Super strength/speed that's roughly half of OfA, but it instantly depowers itself when used directly against people (nothing happens to the person), and does double the force originally applied as blowback

>Super-leaping
>Thunder clap
>Super headbutt
>Throwing things really hard
>Crushing things by exerting force with fingers instead of punching them

Did All Might seriously never think to kick

Considering she's the only female (supposedly) in the villain alliance, I think they fug her a lot.

hori's caught the HxH virus.

He never had to.
There's plenty you can do with super strength. Essentially flying from massive leaps. Being able to "throw" blasts of force from your punches/kicks. Super speed. I mean in the end if you can punch someone with the force of a speeding bullet before they can blink you're gonna win most fights.

People have speculated one day he might be able to somehow use the original Quirks of previous OfA holders. Which could be anything, really. I don't want it to happen, but it's an obvious enough idea that I wouldn't be mad.

You can do so much with super strength and super speed. Hori's actual challenge is how to pace Deku's gains so he doesn't become overpowered too quickly

> powerups
Do you think it's possible that OFA also transfers the Quirks of the previous owners? Just that Nana didn't reveal this info to All Might or she herself didn't know it. And because All Might is Quirkless before OFA, he didn't think it'd have other properties aside from stockpiled super strength.

If this is the case, potentially Deku can unlock other Quirks. Seems too OP though.

that comic is so fucking gay and not the good kind

Hori didn't clarify the inheritance rule of OfA, so we don't know if OfA can pass down multiple quirks or only one quirk.

Probably done on purpose so there's room for power creep further into the future

Hori is playing Dragon Quest?

>toga gets scheduled gangbangs EOD by the villains so they can let out their sexual frustration
>they all go raw and play Russian Roulette on impregnating her

Do you think AFO can transfer AFO to other people, namely Shigi?
Noumus make it seem like he can transfer stolen quirks to others but it's unknown how much of that is thanks to mysterious doctor plus if he could give AFO to Shigi he would probably already do that, right?

>speedreading
He can transfer quirk user, that's why OfA exists
And the fact that he said that Jeanist's quirk wouldn't fit "him" lead me to believe his intention is to give all his stock along AfO to Shigaraki

Maybe he can start by doing actually impressive feats.

post best guy

He can transfer power to specific parts of his body which can lead to some pretty interesting attacks I guess.

Recently he stopped the big ice attack by popping his cheek with his thumb which i thought was pretty cool.

Bakugou all the way

A quirk that allows the user to take and distribute lifespan. If doesn't protect you against an untimely death (i.e. being shot), but you can extend your natural life by stealing from others.
Obvious potential for a villain to use this to live forever and also have an instakill move (stealing all of somebody's lifespan in one go), but also potential for a hero to take life from mortally wounded people (i.e. dying after car crash) and give it to sick people.

>todo,momo and Ida have matching outfits
>Baku and Kiri have matching outfits
cannon

I'm the cream of the crop, I rise to the top
I never eat a pig 'cause a pig is a cop
Or better yet a terminator
Like Arnold Schwarzenegger
Trying to play me out like as if my name was Sega
But I ain't going out like no punk bitch
Get used to one style and you know I might switch
It up up and around, then buck buck get down
Put out your head then you wake up in the Dawn of the Dead

>You can only do so much with super strength
I think that;s the biggest problem with every strength enhancing power. Deku (just like 'Red Riot') can't make any flashy moves. The best he can do is to give several names to different kinds of punches.

O

t.I only play with shadow the hedgehog

a quirk to transfer minds. A person lies its hands on two different people or even animals, and changes their bodies.

MY

Shadow wasn't on the original Sega, newfag.

That is fighting properly. He's doing shoot style (read MMA); it's just his own plot enforced, autistic version with moves he mixed together and copied from lida.

This comic actually got me into hero academia, I was a narutard and wanted something else to read when it ended

All Might's style was different. He has a boxer style.

Forget Deku, what about Sugarlips? As he is now, he is just a weaker Deku.

Quirk that opens and locks stuff. Can be absolutely brutal if used by villain and useful with a hero. Even if it only by contact one could lock one's nostrils and mouth suffocating the victim. With enough upper body strenght you could for example climb stuff by locking one hand and hoisting yourself up.

If it is with range you could just shut some internal organs or electrical wirings.

I have nothing to say, I just wanted to post this picture again.

>3 Bakugou(one with trips and 7 dubs)
>2 Tokoyami
Good taste

>dressed as three cancerous shonen
>turn out to be the three worst side characters so far

Bravo Sup Forums.

at least you're honest unlike the rest of bnhafags who still get triggered when you mention this is naruto 2

How many tons could All-Might bench press before he lost his powers?

wrong

you are

feel glad that our lord and savior minakami drew your bitch.

Man, it's a rough weekend without a new chapter. I'd forgotten how devoid of joy existence can be.

and the only one showed some skill was Sasuke 2.0... besides beating up first grader

The woman has barely even been touched. Almost nothing is known of her.
Mirio is pretty good. He's a genuinely nice guy and seems like a great hero.
Amajiki is top tier, though.

what's the draw to bakugo? it honestly baffles me how he can have such a fanbase when it seems like he's written to purposefully be the most insufferable cunt. surely "always trying your best" doesnt cancel out "being a narcissistic eternally angry supersperg for literally no reason other than being spoiled as a child". do people like him ironically or something, is it all an epic meme? is there something i'm missing?

Checked and what if this is actually Rock Lock's power

>is there something i'm missing?
Yes. You have shit taste. You don't have to like him, you fag.

>The woman has barely even been touched. Almost nothing is known of her.
She's a dumb bimbo that's all there's to her.

>Mirio is pretty good. He's a genuinely nice guy and seems like a great hero.
Mirio is the worst cunt and the biggest hypocrite in the show.
>"M-my OP quirk is weak, it's not my fault I suck at it!"
>pussy who won't even dare to touch you without knowing your quirk in advance
>ruined Eri's escape attempt all by himself

>Amajiki is top tier, though.
He's your average fujo bait faggot with a shitty quirk that requires him to fight totally incompetent mooks to show off. That guy who fought Kirishima would completely rape him 1v1.

He's strong. His power is cool. He's fucking hilarious some times. I enjoy his and Kirishima's bromance. He tries fucking hard, even since before Deku was.
Honestly, I thought he might end up like Sasuke when the Villain alliance caught him. Then he fucking blows the the fuck out, almost kills shiggy, and tells them he loves All Might and being a hero.

I get how people don't like him. He's pretty much an ass hole, despite being a pretty damn good hero.

I like him because I relate to him. Except I'm not good at anything or particularly talented,

Deku really needs the power to FACE REALITY

I can't speak for everybody, but for me it's that he has the longest road to redemption in the class in order to become the ideal he believes a hero is, and that he can't walk that road alone despite his strength makes him a fascinating character. Coupled with his inferiority complex and knowing he's got the challenges ahead of him to obtain that goal and still continues to fight every battle like it's his last, it's no wonder even All Might likes him and the kind of hero he could be. That, to me, makes Bakugo an exceptional deuteragonist in a shounen series.

I will give you the biggest redpill of MHA:

The only reason Bakugou is "liked" is because
1.) fujos think he's gay with Kirishima
2.) virtue signalling Redditors agree with it because they want to impress their m'ladies on Tumblr
3.) since Bakugou is gay to them, he has to be a good character
4.) shitty excuses made up to make him sound like a good character

Everyone else who replied to your post is one of those Redditors or a Tumblr landwhale.

Enjoy the pill.

bakugos fanbase consists of the following (overlapping) demographics
masochists, fujoshi, people with personality disorders that allow them to relate to him (including autism), and people who wear clothing with flame patterns on them

He's cute.

t. a redditor

Fuck off, prag.

I'm not sure if you're just a speed reader, or retarded? Mirio was obeying orders. Not only that, if they failed to take Eri, she'd be gone for good. They didn't have enough information.
As much as it sucks, it was a good decision.

Amajiki is powerful. His quirk literally makes him one of the most versatile heroes out there.

Who is your favorite character?

Patreak, fuck off.

I accidentally clicked this thread so I might as well ask if this manga is good and also what is full cowl?

>Mirio was obeying orders.

I don't remember Nighteye telling him "also, if you see a little girl, don't save her and instead make sure that she doesn't get saved, ok?".

>They didn't have enough information.
HE didn't have enough information. He's the only "hero" wannabe who refuses to attack someone whose quirk he doesn't know. He's the worst hero UA ever produced, by far.

>Amajiki is powerful. His quirk literally makes him one of the most versatile heroes out there.
You just keep repeating this over and over again like a religious mantra. You have literally nothing to back it up. Amajiki has never done anything imrpessive with his shit quirk in his life. He couldn't even handle 3 quirkless mooks, that's how pathetic he is.

the manga isn't good and fullcowl is when you pull up your foreskin so you can't see the head of your knob

See

>masochists, fujoshi, people with personality disorders
wow that's me in a nutshell

>ask if this manga is good
depends on your tastes but I'd say yes
>what is full cowl
basically a powerup of the MC's super power
he can now jump really well

O-OVA 2, anyone?

Full Cowl is when the MC puts his power to his entire body. Kinda like a power up.

As for is it good, do you like Saturday Morning Cartoons from the 90's? It's basically old Marvel and DC.

not only you

Man, this thread fucking sucks.

Never mind, I just realized I was replying to Grape. I feel like a fucking idiot.

Very representative fanart, nice

I want to cum inside Bakugou

>gets completely btfo
>ran outta argument
>"o-oh I replied to [boogeyman] that's why I have nothing left to say, y-yeah!"

Typical redditshit.

Tokoyami is cute.

I want to explode inside Bakugou.

are you the same person saying "i want to cum inside sucy" on lwa threads?

You literally cannot post the link in these threads because the Tumblreddit landwhale who took down the first link is browsing these threads and will shut it down immediately.

My quirk allows me to turn into a loli with a self healing hymen.

Sure Grape, sure.

no
what the fuck is lwa

>Tumblreddit landwhale

why landwhale? is it a beach OAV?