(((Bret Weinstein)))

He says some good things and stood up against racism against whites on campus. He's still a Jew so I'm not so sure about what to think of him.

He’s probably not in the “in-crowd” though. People wanted to lynch him left and right.

Why did he do it?

He’s probably a regular joe that got tired of the pc culture and wanted a normal life back at campus.

the guy us a joke trying to cash in on the new wave led by Jordan Peterson. He will probably release a book and tour the country on packed venues if beta alt cucks

what has he said that makes him a joke?

Watching his Joe Rogan interview, he's a 6/10 "progressive" cuck,but that isn't a passing grade on his campus

If jews would be like him, if every minority would think like him, multiculturalism would work. And I guess most people project people like him when they imagine what multiculturalism would be. The problem is that
>"If everyone just do X"
is not a very stable foundation for any ideology. He is exceptional in understanding the problems of the future through a game theoretic perspective, which is the best perspective to use if you actually want to understand the world. I'm pretty much onboard with all his ideas and would be a progressive myself if there was a progressive movement that was reasonable like he is. I do know that he doesn't want to believe the full implications of race realism and here I disagree with him. I am also more cynical than he is when it comes to what could be done in "progressive terms" to make a good future possible. Bottom line is, I don't want to gamble away the future of my own people on a progressive framework of ideas that might not work at all. And I don't see any progressive guarding the sovereignty of white people.

Academia is a safe space for Jews. Lots of Jews in academia.

Blacks chimped out and took one of his compadres hostage for several hours.

He fears a shoa at the hands of blax.

Blax see Jews as white. When the Black Guerrilla Army goes after "honkies" in Academia.... they're gonna be going after Jews.

He's been telling liberal Jews in Academia that they're nuts for supporting this sort of behavior.

He's getting redpilled to liberal Jews.

He changed his mind after he was confused for being white and they kicked him out of his class for Stay Home White Day at the Uni he teaches at.

The the deal is that he lived on campus and got chased out of his house. The blacks were targeting whites and he was being targeted as a Jew.

Afro Kristallnacht.

>He fears a shoa at the hands of blax.
Damn that'd be something to witness would it not?

Leftist cuck who nearly had his life ruined by the kids he indoctrinated and the system he was a part of, and yet he still hasn't learned his lesson and has in fact doubled down on many of his stances that lead to his downfall in the first place. He got a taste of his own medicine and deserves more than what he got.

never trust jews
then again never trust anyone
but especially not jews

He's a one-hit wonder with nothing interesting to say other than the fact he's an example of the left eating itself.

I tried watching him on Joe Rogan's podcast with Jordan Peterson but I couldn't fucking stand listening to him. As a typical leftist Jew he will never admit that the reason things have gotten out of hand vis-a-vis race-baiting is because of Jewish marxists.

I hope some antifa thug bashes his brains in so we never have to hear about him ever again.

That’s a meme flag user. Don’t repond to meme flags. They’ve been targeting JP for a while and flooding the board with repetitive shit for weeks. Weinstein will probably be next on the hit list.

Like all Jews, he’s only jumping on the bandwagon because he sees which way the winds are blowing. He “supports” our cause only insofar as he can steer it in the direction that benefits our Jewish overlords. That means exposing some of the negative aspects of leftist policies but without highlighting their underlying cause (Jewish subversion). This way they can ride the curve of the wave of white nationalism and pretend they were on our side all along. It’s the same thing with (((Ezra Levant)))

Divide and conquer 101

this is pretty much what I thought as well but I just wanted to confirm. Damn are we really winning that much? I still don't believe it.

He's not a psychologist, lawyer, liberal arts professor.

He's a biologist. He got pissed his family was threatened and chased out of their home during some lawless period at Evergreen college. He called the cops, they didn't do shit. He called local government. They didn't do shit.

On top of that, his compadres in Academia apologized to the blacks, cucked out, surrendered.

He had to move his family away while the shit was going down.

This. Some of the stuff he said is relatively insightful without the deliberate theatrics. He never wanted to be an e celebrity unlike most.

Good post. I actually wish there were 2-3 ethnic restaurants in every medium sized city, but progressives openly want replacement.

It seems far more likely that this Jewish professor is working on behalf of some Jewish public image consultancy. Remember all those fake hate crimes against Jews which were later revealed to be hoaxes?

Jews have a long history of subverting and then claiming victim status when they’re close to being exposed, and pointing the finger in another direction to keep the goyim off the scent. All that bullshit about his family being threatened by radical leftists seems completely overblown, and frankly, makes little sense. Leftists don’t attack Jewish professors as it wouldn’t fit into the leftist narrative of white patriarchy. Mark my words, this is all a giant smokescreen.

I recall during the Joe Rogan podcast he talked about how they were developing a new system that would prevent these types of “hate crimes” in the future. Was he referring to the social currency/mark of the beast/cashless society? It would make sense with the recent rollout of microchip and crypto currencies. I suspect this is setting the stage for more (((announcements))) further down the line.

People like him are awesome in redpilling normie masses.
Don't hate them, they are helping in the end, because some of those redpilled normies will end up here.

Hell, some of them are probably here right now.

He wants it to mask itself better

sage in options field