Bermuda abolishes same-sex marriage

Just six months after a court ruling overturned the traditional definition of marriage

The British Overseas Territory of Bermuda is to become the world’s first territory to restore the traditional definition of marriage just six months after the island’s Supreme Court ruled in favour of same-sex unions.

MPs in the House of Assembly passed the Domestic Partnership Act on Friday, which states that marriage is only between a man and a woman.

catholicherald.co.uk/news/2017/12/11/bermuda-abolishes-same-sex-marriage/

Fags btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the fire rises

BERMUDA STRONG

SEIG HEIL

Is this going to be the new trend now? I sure hope so.

Sad news for all four homosexuals who live in Bermuda.

Gotta start somewhere

FPBP

Who gives a shit about them? If you are mutated in a way that you can't breed you deserve to die out.

oy vey goyim this is very bad you have to give fag- homosexuals rights or we wont give you shekels this is very very bad goys

Based Bermuda. Somebody make a Bermuda Chan

>mutated
see pic related, it's a mental illness not a mutation

Okay you're right on that but still. If you are disabled in a way that biologically you don't breed, you deserve to die out.

What the fuck does that have to do with anything? I was pointing out that before anyone starts claiming this is gigantic first step, it's only going to impact a VERY small amount of people.

Obviously this is going to impact a small amount of people. Homos make up what like 2% of the population?

But Bermuda still belongs to the UK.
I don't understand

It's a self governing overseas territory, like almost all, if not all, British overseas territories.

LGBTFO

Well doesn't federal Law overcome regional law?

self governing which means they are their own federal gov.
memeflags and ignorance go hand in hand yet again

The Fire Rises!

Yardies are white

Them islands are our Puerto Ricos

>Well doesn't federal Law overcome regional law?

Unlike you we didn't have to have a civil war over the issue of states' rights. Devolved administrations and overseas colonies have their own legal systems based on history. We don't impose English and Welsh common law onto them.

Just use your american flag, you retard. Meme flags are for fags.

gay marriage is just assplay with cock rings

discord gg/tvqhgx

add a .

I think it's mainly niggers and a few old white people there.

Sounds good to me.

Be like Bermuda anons

There is no way the Britroaches will let them get away with this.

The FCO is going to cut their gibs to get them back in the pozzed line

God bless