youtu.be/T3S42z_1YO8
>video related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v8J-Ae8QPVI&t=
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Orthodox > Catholic > Mormons > the rest of protestcuck branches
Prove me wrong
>pro tip: you can't

OK, go on, worship the human mother of God, instead of God, keep baptizing children who cannot understand why they are entering a covenant with God, keep praying to graven images, and by all means, DO NOT READ THE BIBLE.

ederal statistics reveal that across the nation, from state to state, there’s a huge difference in social pathology, with murder rates varying 6 fold, abortion rates varying 8 fold, SAT scores varying 228 points, marriage rates varying 72%, and divorce rates varying 21%. The states with the highest percentage of Catholics (i.e., Illinois with 63%, Rhode Island with 59%, and Massachusetts with 43%) do very poorly in all these areas, whereas the states with the least percentage of Catholics (i.e., North Dakota with 22%, Iowa with 17%, and Utah with 8%) are at the opposite end of the spectrum. In general, for each one percent decrease in the percent of a state’s population who are Catholics:

SAT Math Scores Increase Two Points

SAT Verbal Scores Increase Two Points

Annual Education Costs Per Student Decrease $174

Motor Vehicle Thefts Per 100k Population Decrease By Six Vehicles

Seems like all the Latinos and French Catholic niggers actually screw up your little theory.

Catholics on average are Mexican Nigger Gooks.

Digits of truth.

t. muhammad

baptists suck

Wanna know why?

See

Also, be sure to ask your friendly local child molestor in a box for forgiveness of your sins.

Who /churchless christian/ here?

Did you notice the two decades bit on the graph? The trends precede the influx of catholic latinoes.

Pro tip: Missionary Baptist is often shortened to MB, which everyone in the South knows stands for "mostly black."

Catholics believe that a single human is somehow more connected to God, not by some sort of magical bloodline, but by a voting system. At least protestants don't believe such stupid shit.

You just believe in the rest of the retarded shit of the Bible kike worshiper

Kys pls

Eastern Orthodox rejects Papal authority while simultaneously accepting Papal rulings before Vatican II. It's fucking stupid.

>Be American
>Go to foreign country
>Preach in your language
>Local girl tells you nobody's going to understand you
>Try to convert her since she understands English
>Talks to her like she's a retarded abo
kek, Americans are the best.

Baptist >

No it doesn't you tard. It accepts rulings of ecumenical councils before the pope decided in 1054 that he was god. 1054, not 1964

lel I saw an Aussie soyboy preaching in Belgrade as well. Jesus told him through dreams and other people that he should come here.

Niggers are descendants of apes. They are unholy by virtue of not even being fully human. Miscegenation is also looked down upon heavily in the Bible.

The fact is that the only Christian authority that matters is what is actually written in the Bible. Most people are simply too stupid to understand what the bible is saying though, so we have endless awful Protestant sects.

The Catholic church is just a fucking scam though. As a historical institution I am pro-Catholic church up until the last few centuries, but as a conduit between God and man the Church has been a shitshow.

Protestants believe that a single human is somehow more connected to God, not by some sort of magical bloodline, but by autistitically screeching at a church and hanging a piece of paper. At least Catholics don't believe such stupid shit.

this. Just read the Bible, interpret it through religious study and self reflection, and try to live a good Christian life as best you can.

>women
>preaching

Luther will pay for this.

How do protestants believe a single human is more connected to God? Explain

Sede(Catholic)>the rest
youtube.com/watch?v=v8J-Ae8QPVI&t=

>and try to live a good Christian life as best you can.
THis is by far the hardest part anyway. Most of what Jesus says is pretty simple, it's just incredibly hard to act that way.

Stop sowing division among God's people. Catholicism is riddled with serious problems and draws many away from Christ. Jesus and God are all that matter.

Acts 8:26-34

Fucking this.

The (((Vatican))) and other Catholic (((influences))) are going to be responsible for sending hundreds of millions to hell.

>Sede(Catholic)>the rest
False. The Church was corrupted far before Vatican II.

Baptists are annoying with their incessant attempts to "bring people to the LORD," but at the core are pretty based.

Friendly reminder: Works based salvation=You go to hell
Romans 3:23
For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Galatians 5:4
Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.
Mathew 7:23
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
>b-b-but James 2:17 says faith without works is dead
True, but he's talking to other saved people in regards to usefulness and reputation.
ie if you have faith and no works, you might as well be dead.
Hope this helps some of you get saved, because strait is the gate and narrow the way. Believe in Jesus ONLY.

>Mormons
You posted two pagan churches then topped it off with the most non-christian cult aside from the Jehovah's Witness...

Fuck off secular "cultural Christian" heathen.

>ie if you have faith and no works you might as well be dead
You just blew your own argument out of the water

26 Now an angel of the Lord said to Philip, “Go south to the road—the desert road—that goes down from Jerusalem to Gaza.” 27 So he started out, and on his way he met an Ethiopian[a] eunuch, an important official in charge of all the treasury of the Kandake (which means “queen of the Ethiopians”). This man had gone to Jerusalem to worship, 28 and on his way home was sitting in his chariot reading the Book of Isaiah the prophet. 29 The Spirit told Philip, “Go to that chariot and stay near it.”

30 Then Philip ran up to the chariot and heard the man reading Isaiah the prophet. “Do you understand what you are reading?” Philip asked.

31 “How can I,” he said, “unless someone explains it to me?” So he invited Philip to come up and sit with him.

32 This is the passage of Scripture the eunuch was reading:

“He was led like a sheep to the slaughter,
and as a lamb before its shearer is silent,
so he did not open his mouth.
33 In his humiliation he was deprived of justice.
Who can speak of his descendants?
For his life was taken from the earth.”[b]

34 The eunuch asked Philip, “Tell me, please, who is the prophet talking about, himself or someone else?”

>1 post by this ID
why does Sup Forums always fall for these divide and conquer threads?

Honestly this. I doubt God will despise me because I went to listen to his teachings in the wrong building. I have faith and I do my best not to sin