WE WUZ

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/anime/@alasdair/creator-of-the-netflix-death-note-anime-is-making-leslie-jones-asuka-in-evangelion-movie
twitter.com/AnonBabble

KWEENZ

sit down
be humble

Brits tax money goes towards this...

why do white don't play the cultural appropriation game?

>WE WUZ GREEK KANGZ N GODZ

Fucking disgrace.

So why is it appropriate for niggers to appropriate culture but not whites?

>WE WUZ 15 YEARZ OLD HALF GERMAN HALF JAPANESE GRILLS

>Aphrodite, godess of sex is white

I’m done

Fake and gay.

Fake. Has to be.

I wanna see Taleb's reaction to this

Entirely fabricated and homosexual

lol

shouldnt she have a bone in her nose or a plate in her lips?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

steemit.com/anime/@alasdair/creator-of-the-netflix-death-note-anime-is-making-leslie-jones-asuka-in-evangelion-movie
STOP AND BEHOLD

nice blog post

Why are bongs intent on erasing their own history?

Yeah, the disrespect on black women is fucking appalling.

'BBC'

I just love witnessing thia going down.

I wish there were at least one or two billionaires among our midst. We need someone to fund an Obama biopic and cast a white guy to play Obama just for the laughs it would generate.

It's futureproofing.

One day our kids might look around at the shitskin filled crater of the Western world and wonder what happened.

Telling them niggers and pakis were always Britons or whatever will make it harder for them to figure out who to get mad at.

What the FUCK is wrong with the BBC, I don't think any media come close to their level of black cock worship

I actually had a cab driver like this once.
Told him my name, asked how his day was and then got this.

I have English relatives who completely support the policy.

They say it's so non-whites living in England will adopt English history as their own, so they become better integrated.
Which is still better than non-whites all pretending to be Egyptians IMO.

No fucking way

What are we even gonna appropriate from nignogs? Whatever it is, it's gonna bring down our average score.

Zeus being a Muslim explain a lot to be honest.

WUZ

nah when I say play the game is exposing the BBC for what they are doing for years now and demand that they respect cultural history facts. Just protesting those things like other groups are doing for far less important 'cultural appropriation' things. But we know the outcome, we are not allowed to do it, they will scream 'racist' to us instead for not accepting it

flyin pyramidz

ahaah top keke

>WE WUZ 17TH CENTURY DUTCH MERCHANTS N SHIIETTT.

Thanks BBC and Weinstein.

It gets worse

Do they realize how much of a laughing stock they are? It's pathetic.

kek

WE WUZ HOUSE OF BOURBON AN SHIEET

Really enjoying watching these morons tank shows.

Dem Grammy ratings.

If this is true, you know they are mocking the fans on purpose.

Get Sir David Attenborough out of the BBC right now because we need to burn that place down to the ground before their faggotry infests his work.

WE WUZ TEMPLAR N SHEEEIT

I'd be genuinely sad to see a white man playing Miyomoto Musashi and I think a lot of people would be too, then they go and just rewrite history to try and convince kids that our homelands were always ruined dystopian hellholes.

My list of boycott companies is longer than my arm, kikes need to be dealt with

Always knew the Normans were French

can't wait for black nazis

Not as bad as some of the other stuff desu
17th century France probably had some colonies and the court would probably like some pet negro and dress him up like a real person.

>tfw the Iliad literally describes them as blonde with light eyes

We clearly have far left influence in media and education. But it's motivated by their own insecurity about integration.

The left think lying is okay if it means it will help better integration. It doesn't of course because revising history just triggers people, and fuels afrocentrist we wuzery. Achieving the complete opposite and making people dislike one another even more.

Lol, it's ironic the BBC is the worst culprit of this shit.

There's like a fifth as many niggers in the UK as there is in the US, yet British shows love to do this. I still remember the opening of the 2012 Summer Olympics, when they depicted England through out the centuries. The Medieval England set was 50% black and only got worse from there...

lolkek

probably had renal failure from being a fat fuck diabetic

Madame Du Barry's pet nigger Zamor sold her out to be murdered by the kike revolution. He ran off with her jewels,left her to die and basically chased whores and drank himself to death.

This. The french have always been coal burners.

you should'nt be speaking about coalburning sven...

It all comes tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down

I hope it's true, because there'll be deaths

This black washing program is so transparent.

And absolutely deeply insulting.

Let us never forget what our history was really like. And let us never forget those who tried to rape our culture and identity.

That can't be real or I just don't want it to be.

lol, they even gave them purple clothes

I WUZ A KANG

its a good thing, fuck those beedy eyed kikes they are basically niggers anyway

Hahahahahaha.

Her Negress The Queen of England, is like seen the future reflected in the past through the BBC