Is it worth serving your country as a officer?

Is it worth serving your country as a officer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5HoUQ2VuQHI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No officers in the picture, Op.

That's officer candidate school

Bump, want to know as well except enlisted

I'm applying to OCS at the moment.

Even if you don't want a solid career, you are an absolutely idiot to not take 58k post tax FIRST YEAR (if you live off base).

The financial benefits are without match if you are below 30. The educational benefits are without match.

If you stay in 20+ years, joining at 22-26 you have at least 50k a year, for life, starting at 42-46.

Your clearance also provides you an in-road into extremely high-paying think-tank and contractor jobs.

Or, if you're like me, you simply want a career that will test you and push you far beyond your limits.

>is it worth serving Israel as an officer
no

being an officer is the only route that makes sense. being enlisted is for retards and nonwhites.

But do you know first hand what it's like to be a officer or are you telling me all the shit your recruiter told you?

If you are american.
No.
/thread

Military fags are such a huge waste of money Jesus

Yes

t. Ring Knocker

Right well I’m actually currently an army officer, and I can tell you it probably has the biggest gap between how cool it sounds and how cool it actually is of any job on earth.

Sandhurst (British OCS equivalent) was good, but after that 99% of the time you’re just a manager dealing with the waves of menial bullshit the army throws at you.

Chek'd

This is my biggest reason for why I haven't done it. I wanna serve but not the Jews. I'm mostly settled on going just because I'm getting old and don't wanna regret it later. They have some two year active duty contracts now but I'll probably do three just to get the full GI benefit for my kids.

Chek'd

Watch vargs video on it, joining the army only does harm to the own people
youtube.com/watch?v=5HoUQ2VuQHI

you are probably just not ambitious or smart enough to fully reach your potential as an officer.

Can you serve kikes 20+ years without tripping (((their))) alarms?
By all means, go for it. The more red-pilled officers, the better. Just know what obstacles lie ahead.

Thanks user

A friend of mine served then used that experience to contract with the CIA for big money, then went into the feds and makes around $120 plus another $36000 per year for disabled vet benefits, so maybe.

120k/year

The most important thing to think about before joining the military is what you MOS will be.

This will determine who you work with, where you might be stationed, and what you do every fucking day.

serving as an officer is best

Army OCS? Get in shape. If you're active duty you get to pick your branch only if you have tippy-top fitness scores- you compete for slots against your classmates. Suck at running? Welcome to Quartermaster.

as a 1st lieutenant your subordinates will hate and shit all over you

No. Arm yourself but stay at home. No use dying for Israel.

Go Infantry, user!

I did Army OCS. Branched Infantry. Did a tour in Afghanistan. It was awesome.

The only downside to the Army was the women in the towns around the bases.
As we liked to say, "somebody brought them there; somebody left them there"

If you desire to live a life fighting wars for Israel then I guess yeah.

There’s truth in that. Some people you escape bullshit by being an officer. The reality is that you deal with a higher grade of bullshit. Instead of wasting time buffing floors or raking rocks, you waste time writing evals and doing inventories. Here’s the real catch, if you screw up raking rocks, you get smoked by your First Sergeant and lose a weekend of getting drunk. If you screw up your hand receipts, you fuck your career and buy yourself a $10,000 tool kit that doesn’t exist.

>sub hand receipts are your friend

That being said, overall officer life is better and you get compensated well. But if you’re joining the military to be a trigger puller, just enlist. If you want to fly helicopters, become a warrant.

> 99% of the time you’re just a manager dealing with the waves of menial bullshit the army throws at you.
If you think it's any different in the civilian world, you're in for a surprise.

Motherfucker if you’re at the San Diego OSO then I’m gonna fucking find you and skull fuck the shit out of you.

>as a 1st lieutenant your subordinates will hate and shit all over you
That just goes without saying, user.

You got it backwards.

As a 1st Lieutenant you got to hate and shit all over your subordinates.

This
t. Manager

Lieutenants typically don't have the xp to shit on anyone.

>implying they can’t just shit on anyone below an E5

The point is that people under you still still see you as a soy bo and by default you will never fit in with them

Yes
We need our people in place to tag the Marxists
Most of if not all are known but it is always good to have another gun hand

you dont need to fit in with them
just command them

>serving your country
Zogbie

It isn't worth serving the national military as any kind of national military force. The governments of White majority nations are not fighting for the interests of their own countries anymore. If you want to fight in favor of Western Civilization you should join a legitimate citizen's militia.

>> I'm actually in that picture. It's pickup from C company at OCS (Class 200, Jan 2009)

No, it's not worth it, unless you went to a diploma mill or 2nd rate state school and being an officer is the best paying job you can hope to get.

Why, for letting people know that you can actually make a decent living while actually contributing to society?

You can't "ambition," your way into Annapolis/West Point/etc.

No America is not worth it.

Go ahead. Be a good goy and fight for Israel.

Not when women are given the job for nothing.

The military generally turns children to adults. I'm in law school and will begin OCS soon. The system works if you're not a cuck like yourself.

>Is it worth serving your country as a officer?
in what stretch of the imagination is anyone in the armed forces serving our country?

>(((war)))
>(((military discipline)))

>military turns children to adults

>It isn't worth serving the national military as any kind of national military force.

this

Coming from a family that served in both World Wars it isn't worth it anymore.

in the 19 year old narcissistic self image sense lad, if you join the military and become a DOD pog you can instantly become secure in your masculinity while getting an over payed tax payer funded bullshit job writing irelevant bureaucratic tax grants so dyncorp can sell 1.6 k MRAPs to some central asian warlord

>as a officer
you'd fit in perfectly in the marine corps, op

Yes, we need more redpilled people in the military.

they have guaranteed jobs in the fast food sector post military. serving hamburgers is serving

I will die to defend mining equipment and opium fields of freedom! IF YOU DON'T YOU'RE A COMMIE!

PRAISE ISRAEL!

only if you're willing to die over bullshit and retarded politicians.

Sure suck that jew cock in hell when some mudslime blows you up. Enjoy being a slave to the jew.

It's no longer time to "serve your country". The only way in which you can and will serve your country is to take up arms on your own and start exterminating Americans. There are millions of traitors that need to die, and the time comes. Enlist and die in the mud in some jew wars or kill traitors on American soil - make your choice.

>"I Don't Know How Leadership Works: The Post"