Try to get a burger in Bongland

>try to get a burger in Bongland
>faced with this

Other urls found in this thread:

newsshopper.co.uk/news/15866462.Knife_arch_installed_at_McDonald_s_in_Woolwich_in_town_of_the_fast_food_giant_s_oldest_takeaway/
gov.uk/buying-carrying-knives
blasterstool.com/eodceramicfixedbladeknife.aspx
plumstead.localstats.co.uk/census-demographics/england/london/greenwich/plumstead
sacwaitlist.com/application/tbApp
youtube.com/watch?v=4m4Nyg9UKCY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The story for people wanting sauce:

newsshopper.co.uk/news/15866462.Knife_arch_installed_at_McDonald_s_in_Woolwich_in_town_of_the_fast_food_giant_s_oldest_takeaway/

>go into McDonald's
>order hotcakes
>use plastic knife to threaten bobby

this why American mcdonalds have a drive-thru

Bin that hunger citizen

Literally 1984, please English cousins fix your shit

BIN DAT KNIFE

What's the best state for gun laws ameribros? Totally not planning on moving or anything

A hot coffee from McDonalds is a weapon there at this point.

>knife arch
...metal detector?

Sneak in illegally to arizona, pay the fine for the illegal entering and in ten years you will be a citizen, fuck waiting in line.

Vermont has the best gun laws
but it's Vermont

no knife, mohammed, just pic related

You forgot buy fake birth certificate that says you are 16 in mexico and get a tan.

*blocks your path*

Why is it so bad user?

Also, for the record, knives are still legal to carry. Not entirely sure what the point of this is.

did they arrest any of the employees?

It's London. Lol here in Cov I can literally walk in to McDonalds, buy a burger and walk out.

Alaska basically doesn't have gun laws, then again if you don't like freezing to death you won't like it here.

that's Bernie Sanders home state
super commie liberal zone

Actually love the cold, I was already considering Alaska. Is it full of commie cunts though?

gov.uk/buying-carrying-knives

If you want a good laugh, look at all the weebshit in the banned weapon section.

Arizona. I actually know a handful of Brit and Irish expats living there

IMAGINE BEING BRITISH IN THE 21ST CENTURY LMAO

Buy ceramic knife
Check mate bong cop
pic very related

i WOULD LAUGH RIGHT IN HIS FACE AND WALK AWAY.

blasterstool.com/eodceramicfixedbladeknife.aspx

There's some of the weird communal hippy pothead types, quite a few hardcore antigovernment libertarians, and some degenerate natives. Generally people seem to have their heads on the right way.

plumstead.localstats.co.uk/census-demographics/england/london/greenwich/plumstead
>le57%face
Enriching.

synthetic obsidian?

No respectable American would answer this question with honesty

>when Sikhs carrying knives for religious reasons are a better reason for carrying a knife than self defence

Look into Wisconsin. Super comfy, clean, and white.

I won't say conversion hasn't crossed my mind.

Why isn't everyone angry about this in Britain?

Criminals are turning to house cleaning materials to hurt each other instead of just creating knife wounds.

sacwaitlist.com/application/tbApp

Looks like it's time to start packing polymer knives now. They stab and can cut too. No metal.

Imagine having to go through a metal detector to get into a school, haha that'd be crazy.

Britain is the most fucked up country in the Western world. All the British people I've met may as well be from 1984

sorry m8

The only knife you can carry in public is a locking knife with a blade no longer than 3"

Anything longer than that can be confiscated and criminal charges will inevitably follow

At one point, any free man could carry a longsword. Now look where we are.

There will be a licensing procedure for obtaining kitchen utensils in the near future.
Mark my words.

>no pistol on his side
what's he gonna do about someone having a knife? call them a no good rabscallion?

Firearms are scary weapons, you don't know how damaging it can be to citizens to see such a deadly weapon used for murder

It's still a knife, which is why I don't get all the antiknife propaganda. The laws haven't changed in decades.

Also, pro tip, be white and look respectable and you can carry whatever you want and never get searched.

What if you're carrying some long kitchen blades home from a knife shop?

You lost the Americas.
You kept us.
Something went terribly wrong.

My name jeff

That counts as a "good reason" under the law.
Also you can just buy knives off Amazon with a prepaid debit card.

Enjoy prison you fucking psychopath.

>locking

Pretty sure you can't carry anything but friction lock knives.

Can't they give all black men a 6pm curfew, then no one will be stabbed

>any free man could carry a longsword. Now look where we are.
That still holds true user.

it's lock knifes they really don't like

Fucking terrorist!

t. Cow

youtube.com/watch?v=4m4Nyg9UKCY

Love the channel.

Nevada if you still want to gamble

what a shithole jesus christ

does an Opinel count with it's little ringy thing?
it's a lock but I somehow don't think that's quite what they mean

I thought this would be a new addition to the faith of the /K/ube

What the fuck is going on in Britain?

Lol.

Oi m8, that's not a legal stabby pointy. Check out

communism

So what if you just pick up a branch and sharpen it with a knife, is thebranch illegal?

This is UK legal, i.e. no good reason needed to carry. Three inch blade, """nonlocking""". It doesn't lock open, but it takes actual effort to shut the blade and I'm pretty strong. Safest way to get around that particular issue.

Why not?

Louisiana probably has the lightest gun laws in the country. But it also has the most niggers.

Arizona, Alaska, Vermont. Vermont probably won't have good gun laws for very long.

Florida. We have castle doctrine and the "stand your ground" law, which means if someone attacks you in your house you can obliterate them legally and if you get attacked on the street you can fire at will.

Also we have incredibly hot women and it's always summer.

Thanks user, looks really nice actually

Bitch, you're from the UK, you don't know cold.

Submitting to random searches, totally not dystopian.

Stay out of California and New York and it really doesn't matter.

wtf haahha

No, Mississippi has the most niggers

Only if you sharpen your branch on pavement.

It's part and parcel, buddy.

please tell me this is fake.

Wow, I only have one knife that's legal to carry in Britain.

Good Americans know foreigners of all colors are gas-worthy subhumans

I know you mean well and i recommend any user do so but...i cant help but feel sorry for how low have the mighty fallen.
Also the main problem in europe and the Isles ain't the lack of weapons but the non existant self defense laws with wich you get kiked up that only benefit illegal shitskins and jobless migrants with no income to loose while the working class have to grind their teeth instead of punching decency into them.

AZ, VT, PA.

Ohio is great as well but you need a license to conceal carry, otherwise anything goes. You can even sell guns in a McDicks parking lot with no paperwork.

>try to get a bong in burgerland
>faced with this

The british need to learn to confront the police the way the pakis do.

The police are race traitors anyway, they oppress their own countrymen and protect foreign invaders.

It's a real tweet, but their whole twitter is a highly clever and advanced bait account, just like tariq nasheed

Come home white man.

That guy unironically looks like a cardboard cutout.

YOUR PAPERS, CITIZEN.

...please... because we're not savages.

>this is normal in Britain

Top lel

Who gives a fuck about spotty dole scrotes that eat in McShits?

I honestly thought the knife thing was a meme. Wow.

Not even, there are blatant bong shops complete with mainstream radio advertising even in Texas.

We have even worse monitoring over here, they just make it less obvious

You would have to be completely dense to see all that and still walk through it carrying a knife

In London it's real. Everywhere else it's pretty much a meme.

Sad state of our country is that shit like that is beyond a dream, laws like that would never ever get implemented here. Do all states have "good" self defence laws or do you get shafted in certain ones?

Sad state of affairs here is that home invasion is a real threat, it barely registers in the UK.

wait, that's not a meme? you're not allowed to carry a fucking knife in bongistan?