Grammys ratings decline

What happened
>early numbers indicate that Grammys rating are down 21%
>last night they had Hillary Clinton read an excerpt from the book fire and fury, but that couldn’t help the ratings

Hahahaha hahahaha

billboard.com/articles/news/grammys/8096869/2018-grammys-tv-ratings-tumble

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0QZ_AnOZsY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Liberals pissed off republicans to the point of not watching these cuck fest anymore and there aren't enough democrats to keep rating up. Just wait 3 more years and see how bad it gets

MAGA BITCHES

they turned the Grammy's into the BET Hip Hop awards.

No country, no white chick pop music, no rock, no latino music.

There is a reason white people are starting to listen to K and J pop. No blacks.

Pretty much this. The year I decided to not watch award ceremonies was the last year I watched them. You just forget about them. Add to that the complication that most people use social media to get "the rundown" of the broadcasts, whether it be results or musical numbers, and you are in for some low ratings.

it's the same thing that happened to MTV in the 90s. they kept pushing rap to the point where it became 100% what the channel was about. then the whole thing crashed and burned and turned into the mtv we know today.

Award shows are bullshit forms of marketing as it is but after the blacks stirred shit about not being "represented" every award show has been handing them out to nothing but darkies. Nevermind trying to make it seem like the person earned the win just give it to them to please a small group.
Whites are wising up and tuning out of a lot of this pandering shit.
Companies are going to realize who butters their bread in the long run.

Has nothing to do with republican or democrat relations. The Grammy committee has made terrible decisions in the past decade on deciding top artists. People just aren't concerned with who they are nominating anymore, especially because only pop radio hits are well-awarded.

I think the headline that there are no white men in the album of the year category pretty much let every white family know they didnt have to bother watching it.

It’s racisms fault

t. every shit skin

Hillary doing this really didn't help dems. A lot of people talking shit about her on FB over this.

Who watches the Grammys anyway? I have not watched that shit since the early 90's.

no shit when all the niggers are doing are screeching black lives matter and half the country is racist. That half of the country isn't going to watch your shit anymore.

usually teens and hair stylists, literally nobody else gives an actual fuck about celebrity award shows

>There is a reason white people are starting to listen to K and J pop.
really? not because of faggotry?
youtube.com/watch?v=Y0QZ_AnOZsY
thread theme

The Golden Globes was one big liberal soapbox jerk fest.
Normies are getting tired of their escape from the mundane being injected with politics, being preached to, and being made the villains.
They can't catch a break from this shit.

To be fair J pop is a lot less sordid than American/western pop music.
K pop on the other hand is just the same old same old but with Asians gyrating and humping the air.
There is still good music in the west but the average person won't be assed to look for it and are being fed the K pop meme.

I didn't even know the Grammies were supposed to be on until they were halfway over. And I had no interest of course. No one really watches network television (or tv in general) anymore

>No one really watches network television (or tv in general) anymore
Women consume network television like a fat kid consumes cake.
They're the ones keeping this shit rolling.

Every Hollywood-esq reward ceremony having the lowest ratings ever could only mean one thing.

Trump's popularity is a lot higher then what the media wants you to believe.

Any halfway intelligent person knows all these reward shows devolve to is Trump bashing. The left really IS struggling to remain politically viable in Trump's America now.

What the fuck did I just listen to?
The FUCK did I watch?

Hes trying to copy David Bowie and Mc Jagger at the same time. Retro faggotry.

Dont underestimate these things being shitty lately as an effect. Americas bordum with this bullshit can be 90% not Trump related.

You dont get it.

The demographic replacement is complete, the soft coup already done.

It was just miraculously pushed back 4 years with trump. America is no longer a white country and they totally destroyed in 25 years.

America is dead.

I guess you should kys or something if that's the case