Refugee Murders German Teen Girlfriend

>dw.com/en/dueling-protests-in-german-town-after-teen-allegedly-murdered-by-refugee/a-42345552
By the way, it's racist to arrest him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2eEMNVa2-Lk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good

We need a lot more of such incidents, until the whole retarded merkel voters wake up.

Good, wake up

At this point in time what difference does it make?

until you are all dead, as God clearly intends to do

They will never wake up. Never. No matter what happens, they will not be cured of their tolerance. I'm sure that girl's dying thoughts were worry about the racism her death might cause.

youtube.com/watch?v=2eEMNVa2-Lk

>wake up
>this german girl getting murdered actually sparked protests that people are racist against refugees

Never interfere when you enemies kill each other. Just watch and enjoy. And if any side tries to appeal to us, send them away or kill them right away

I observe a slow but ongoing tendency towards anti-refugee sentiments.
With every incident more people change their minds. Let there be just one big truck of peace per month and within a year not a single rapefugee will be still in germany

>Fifteen-year-old Mia V. was stabbed to death with a kitchen knife in front of a drugstore on December 27, allegedly by her former boyfriend, also 15
Yeah, he was definitely also 15

Daaaaamn Hans, back at it again with the final solution.

No, don't want to gas them. Just fly them back into the shitholes were they belong

Ah yes. "Deportations". Wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more, say no more.

I like how the article constantly refers to him as a boy or a child.

>A preliminary coalition agreement between her conservative party and the center-left Social Democrats would see the number of asylum seekers allowed in per year capped at 220,000.

TOLL PAID

We all need a lot more of those incidents. There will be no wake up, ever. The white race and western civilization are long lost causes, but it makes me feel fucking good knowing that white whores get horribly murdered. I love imagining the atrocious pain they must be feeling when they get stabbed, have their throat slitted. I can't get enough.
Every white mixing whore needs to die, and shitskins are the fucking cure to the cancer. The problem will eventually solve itself, although white people will be long dead, but so will be every single leftist and degenerate, who will be the first victims of the most painful and gory executions from the very shitskins they love so much and did everything to import by the millions.
The irony.
I want more death, I want mass shootings, bombings, mass rapes, mass stabings, every single day, in every country, every single minute.

I hope countries less "free" than America will do this.

>we need a lot more of those incidents

Actually a couple of years ago they were already enough.

ah the old Kraut relocation program i hear yah

put them on "planes" and fly them "where they belong", eh? i read you loud and clear, Klaus. ;^)

HAHAHAHA

rey and finn aren't romantically involved tho

BUT HE'S A BLACK MAIN FIGURE IN A MOVIE
HE CAN SINGLE HANDIDLY TARK YER WIMMIN

That is some deep shit bro