>Random Titans
>Flowers

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/ZQ2zB
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reiner is so handsome.

Jean is best everything

how about one that's not for ants?

How about posting a pic with better resolution?

BRAM a best.

For big guys?

imgur.com/a/ZQ2zB
Here's all the pics.

The only one worth a shit is Reiner.

Araki a shit.

Jean is so handsome.

Will Isayama give anyone a full beard or will he stick to the jawline for everyone?

I can't wait for Eren to beat the shit out of Reiner again.

when did this sequence happen?

see

EM a cute and canon .

Only Reiner is good character from BRAM

Reminder.

>Nickname for Mikasa who wants to protect her family is “an affectionate and caring soldier.”
>Comment from editor: Keeping her eyes on Eren is also an affection and tenderness in Mikasa’s personal style!
>Note: the word used to describe Mikasa – “慈愛” means love and kindness parents show to their kids.

1st episode

Incidentally, he's also the only one who lived. He really is best boy.

Does this mean... that Eren and Mikasa should die there, but Eren changed the future?

Who is this "Eren" you all talk about?

>that one with a military uniform and what looks like a guy's head got smushed or deflated while the arm is cut off
The fuck is happening here? What am I looking at?

This. Can someone explain it for me? It looks like the head and hand sliced off from a concrete body.

If anything it was grisha who changed the future by giving him the coordinate, that's probably why Barricades talks about how he had no choice but to kill her (grisha having no choice but to eat frieda)

Reiner is shit

Probably the freakiest thing about the anime. It's so surreal that it's terrifying. Its supposed to be Eren's dream but it's more like a nightmare. Wish we got more of these sequences in the manga or anime.

>Eren
>Mikasa
>Flowers
>Romantic Sunset
>Jean running away

WE LOVE YOU WIT

What are you trying to prove with this page?

I fail to see how this pic implyes it.

Why didn't he just kill Erwin?

Indeed.

Respect.

I'm glad he didn't directly kill Erwin. LAME and the serum can take that heat instead.

Then the Erwinfujos would turn on him like they turned on Armong.

Because he had better things to do and because he still had respect for Erwin. Reiner never actually went out of his way to kill soldiers like Annie or Bert except for the time when he tossed Titans at Eren because it was his last chance of getting him back.

Is an Eren a person?

Based Araki

Eren Reiss The Second of His Name, King of The Walls, Father of the Didans, the Seeker of Freedom,The Will of the Owl, The Liberator of Eldian, The Obliterator of The Chains and The Second Coming of Ymir.

I've seen people say the significance of the uniform is the fact that it's empty. There isn't really a king or a royal family and the people are kept there by design.

Fucking bandwaggoners that shit on Reiner for years are now pretending they like him.

It's the 9th titan, maybe.

Because he didn't kill Erwin, moneky got BTFO and Brot get killed

He had all those times he could have swatted Mikasa too and just ignored her. Which is for the best, if a potential RE alliance is to occur.

Imagine: HBO will do a SNK series, what actor/actress would you want to see?

Bert got plot hammered, and they had to lose so they didn't taken Eren back with them.

Are you having a seizure, user?

The meaning of this flower is "family"

Mikasa cucked once again

Fuck off back to Sup Forums

Nah, her love is described as fraternal too.

If there is s3 I hope this faggot stop directing,

>The Second Coming of Ymir.
It's more like 'Second Cumming of Ymir'.
Inside Hisu.

They only lost because Isayama made them go full retard for the sake of plot. Erwin's plan was terrible honestly and it makes no sense that Pieck didn't warn Zeke of the manlet.

Idris Elba as everyone

Hot

royalty getting removed

2nd Gig crossovers are the best.

Let's see some cute pictures!

Historia vs. Galliard when?

>all those belts
why?

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

This shit again. Ulrik Munther as Armin, Gouriki Ayame as Mikasa. A Turkish or German actor actor as Eren.

Soon.

I remember when this alternate uniform was the shit with artists way back when. What happened? Where would it even be applicable? It looks kinda cool but is impractical for battle unless they're doing ground fighting.

I see, you too are a man of intellect

>crossdressing heichou
wew

Who gave manlet an invisible box?

>A Turkish or German
What's the difference?

>ELwhales

>eldian pure titan sacrifices
>getting treated by nurses in marley
pffff

>German actor actor as Eren.
Tom Schilling.

Source?

That's what's on the actual SC uniform.

Yeah. Wearing coats with 3DMG is asking for trouble. At least it's a change from seeing the same brown/white uniform all the time.

C-cute.

Im hoping for this based Eren, holyshit

>not Jean
One job

harnesses

Of fucking course it's a fujo.

Oh, nevermind.

>fujos draw a large part of a series' fanart
Wow, surprise.

Isn't manlet like 40 years old now?

>Fujos draw fujoshit.
Groundbreaking.

Dont get jealous there Raina, you'll get your turn

He is.

Too old.

>Annie looking at Marcel
Bert got cucked.

JUST

EL >>>>>> shit >>>>>>>>>>>> ErwL

>implying all of Germany is Turks
There are Africans there as well, you know.

But in which hole this time?

What the fuck I want to fuck Levi now

Get rid of bertold and yes

People missing Eren dissing dem roast to humanity strongest soldier. instead of bashing fujos
>Wew
35-36 at most

Reiner headpatting Levi is way funnier.