Mirrorverse dude: We will make the empire glorious again!

>Mirrorverse dude: We will make the empire glorious again!

Yeah, could you possibly be an more ham-fisted and obvious with your politics BS?

Is there a show atm that's not just in your face rregressive politics until you puke?

ST went full SJW with Abramsverse

The Orville manages to sneak it in without pissing you off too much.

But honestly you should just watch UFO and Space:1999.

Star Trek was always liberal propaganda, but for propaganda to work it has to be consumable by the general audience. TOS was full of casual sexism but still asked SJW type questions.

STD is just too obvious in its approach. It is preaching SJW shit to an SJW market.

I don't know. Seems like there are some red pills hidden in the show. For instance, humans dominate the mirrorverse, but back in SJW-land when these lose Lorca for 9 months they get destroyed by the Klingons. Now the preview shows mirror-chinagirl is going to show them how to crush the Klingons mirror style.

I watch Supergirl only for Superman to tell Supergirl that she is more powerful than him. few seconds later some mexicunt complains about how evil white racist americans see them only as rapists and murderers and are therefor building a wall. next scene has an evil white dude go on a shooting spree with a black assault gun, which is evil incarnate obviously and does not belong in civilian hands. But droves of alien "refugees" with near god like powers coming to earth is somehow fine, just guns for natives are not....

>Superman to tell Supergirl that she is more powerful than him.

Well that's lore accurate to a certain degree, in the comics she has the POTENTIAL to become stronger than him IIRC.

But goddamn was the last STD episode awful.
They defeat mirroverse notTrump with girlpower and find their way back into their own world by the power of fungal faggot love.

I particularly didn't like how one dude can free all the prisoners and take over that massive ship. Just beam them all into space, for fuck's sake.

the first ep has the negress and the chinagranny teleport on the klingon ship and beat dozens of them in CQB gun kata combat. a fucking race that defines itself based on strength and combat prowess. and they just cut through them like I would through a classroom of 7 year old kindergardeners.... because... dunno... bobs and vegana?

Asian knows kung fu and nigger knows vulcan fu.

Last nights ep was a step backwards for sure. Lorca was the only interesting character. Really hope this isn't the crew they are gonna try a season 2 with.

And the 'make it glorious' line was fucking terrible.

Maybe they will bring out the standard universes Lorca from the command room closet crying like a little wiener or something.

I thought prime universe Lorca actually died with his crew on the ship and the fact that people (including Mudd) think he abadoned his crew was Mirror Lorca just being in the right place and saying 'oh yeah I am your Lorca'. Fuck this show sucks.

Maybe, can't say I've paid 100% attention to every episode I've had on, the mind drifts after while of taking in so much horrible shit.

>Fuck this show sucks.

>bear sized space tartigrade
>fungus in space

>instantaneous teleportation (even between universes) exists
>never mentioned in TNG or later shows, like say, Voyager, where it really would have come in handy

>like say, Voyager, where it really would have come in handy
Oh yes, let's give janeway more tools to fuck shit up for everyone, that's something we should do

Think of it this way. The series could have ended in Season 1.

>Is there a show atm that's not just in your face rregressive politics until you puke?17 RepliesView Thread
Nope.

All the stupid shit they could have done in TNG would have been pretty great if they had that kind of technology. Voyager would have been just as much of a trainwreck. There's no saving that pile of flaming hot garbage.

>liberal

What does that have to do with sjw progressives?

It's fiction you retard. It's not real. Fantasy. Move out of your mom's basement.

>the propaganda isn't real

found the jew.

The genre this show is clearly in is "science FICTION".

>found the jew.

Hit a little close to home did I? You'll never touch a woman that didn't give birth to you, Hans.

No dude, it is pretty much in every thing. The writers/producers have to put some anti-Trump message into everything, always breaking the immersion to remind you that the people behind the show are butthurt leftists who can't separate their politics from their work.
It is always this attempt to create an illusion of unanimous consensus against Trump so that bystanders will just assume it is the default correct position - that everyone else already did the work to prove it is the best and you can trust them...

I was watching the handmaid's tale over xmas with my family, mother and sisters. what a shitshow that was. and currently I am watching Britannia. some forrest celt woman kills 4 roman regionaries in CQB before she is felled by a bantu-negroid legionary who is then said to be "numidian." how do these people keep getting away with all this cultural appropriation (their term, not mine)? paintig the numidians as bantu sub saharan africans is cultural appropriation and racist against the real numidians. is it real so crucuial for the britbongs to appease their 'groids?

thinking about WACO but I'm afraid they'll paint the poor family again as some sort of right wing chrisitian death cult....

Honestly? We need to gas the Jews.

>fungus in space
It works fine for Orks, but not this shit.