Drumpf isn't racis-

>Drumpf isn't racis-

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/29/fbi-deputy-director-andrew-mccabe-is-stepping-down-from-bureau-fox-news-has-learned.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh no someone said something rude about a celebrity

man I'm really bothered

Lavar BELL.
>fucking hilarious

Attacks everyone.

Single out black people.

IQ level sub human.

All those niggers attacked Trump first. Literally just self defense, like Zimmerman killing Obama's son

>Responding to criticism is an "attack"
>Cherrypicking the black people Trump responded to while ignoring when he responded to white people in the same way

he got Lavar Ball's son out of the Chinese can before the gooks could run a train on him.

Steph Curry thanked Trump for making him look "black" and sell more shoes.

...he also attacks

Hillary Clinton, who is NOT black.
CNN's Jim Acosta, who is NOT black
Elizabeth Warren, who is NOT black
Rosie O'Donnell, who is NOT black
Megyn Kelly, who is NOT black
Kim Jong Un, who is NOT black
Jeff Sessions, who is NOT black

It's like there's some sort of delusion.

And:

Comey
Mueller
Strozk (w/ever)
Bill Clinton
Schumer
Jeb
(White Men)

And:

Rosy O'donnel
Hillary
Kelly (fox news bimbo)
Page
Pochohanus
Merkle
(White Women)

Trump doesn't discriminate, he treats all shit heads the same.

Trump has also attacked a wide variety of white people as well fucking retard

Implying they didn't hate him first.

Donald Trump has attacked:

CNN which is Jewish
NYT which is Jewish
ABC which is Jewish
NBC which is Jewish
CBS which is Jewish

It's like there's some sort of pattern.

Well, maybe if blacks would stop chimping out so much and join that rest of civilized humanity, Trump would no longer feel the need to attack them. But you and I both know that'll never happen.

6 whole niggers? Wow.

>Elizabeth Warren, who is NOT black
OR Native American.

LET'S FACE IT

HE RAYCISS

How many of those niggers fired the first shots of the exchange? All of them, right?

Are you saying that because a bunch of White people hate him also means he isn't racist? Before you say, 'It would never happen,' admit that if the NHL kneeled during the anthem because of some protest, Trump wouldn't have gotten involved... He knows what attacks become easy applause lines with his dog whistle followers.

He has attacked tons of people of all races, religions and genders. This guy is cotton-picking examples to make his idiotic point.

and bill clinton, who is black

That's a damn good pattern.

In a world where a cartoon frog can be deemed evil and racist, the word has lost all meaning. The race card has run its course. Sorry, time to get a new talking point, bubs.

>black people in 2001
"Fuck bitches get money shoot a nigga"
>black people in 2018
"I feel very attacked right now"

>Denizcan

>cotton-picking

Rome burns you will hang.

foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/29/fbi-deputy-director-andrew-mccabe-is-stepping-down-from-bureau-fox-news-has-learned.html

cotton picking? you mean cherry-... I see what you did there

Boom. One FBI nigger down, many more to go.

Maybe all black people just suck.

God damn.

I didn think blacks were immune to criticism

Hillary, Rosie, lying Ted, Megyn Kelly, Comey all because they are black.

race baiting low lander goes after american president by providing 'evidence' with a list of just blacks, he's gone after whites too you bigot, stop making it all about race and keep your eurocuck bs for your own fucked up continent. lots of big talk from eurostan these days, who controls your every move? not people in your country faggot.

did you watch the primaries

The negro thought process, folks.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.... on a nigger.

Dear Donald, I act black so why no attack

I won't get attention if you don't clap back

I wanna eat you like an orange for a snack

Get it, cuz your tan

Oh geez, I'm such a funny man

Can't you see I'm tryin to stay relevant

But you ain't touching me like a nun in a convent

I'm a forty five year old rapper

My careers gone down the crapper

I got hot a daughter you can tap her

Sorry Hailie, daddy needs this, hope you like warm piss

Donald, I'm staring at your pictures on my wall

WHY COULDN'T IT HAVE BEEN ME INSTEAD OF LAVAR BALL?

The helium bag isn't ready, but I'm all out of spaghetti

Guess I'll end it with a knife thrust

Lemme take a last look in the mirror.........JUST

>All celebs shit on trump
>Most celebs are niggers
>Most niggers are in the music industry
>The most susceptible people are those that listen to music.

I think the real pattern is ignorant loudmouth niggers and their bosses who control them.

>Obama's son

5.56 niggers

These fucking subhuman liberal pieces of shit. It has to be on purpose that they get every single part of these things wrong right? It's impossible to be such a colossal failure and live.

they are niggers to be fair

The NHL is primarily white and they know not to piss off their fans. You know, common sense. Bringing up a what-if-X of something that wouldn't happen doesn't prove anything. You think it was an accident that the kneeling happened in the NFL and not in other places? The people in charge of the NHL would never be in the position that the NFL were in, and the NBA made sure to tell everyone not to cause trouble.

The people Trump "attacks" choose to be attacked, not the other way around. They are the ones engaging first or making the choice to be on Trumps radar. It's in the NFL that being political were encouraged and so the anthem kneeling idiocy happened there.

Hillary Clinton is black too, and every single SJW he insulted is black too. Omg supremacist checkmate bigot!

Yes because those are the ONLY people Trump has attacked, never Hillary or Jeb or Ted Cruz or Kasich or McConnell or Bernie or Bill Clinton or Schumer or the entire SNL cast or all of the late night hosts

yes ONLY BLACK PEEPO

fuck black twitter is so goddamned stupid and also not that funny

He's saying you're the actual racist, and you're too dim to figure it out.

its like the "jewish" elite who run the media have groomed stupid black people as their puppets to make as targets for their political enemies, so when the puppets are called out for acting stupid, they can call their enemies racist. This puts another layer between them and the rest of the world.

Does that about sum it up? Go ahead. screencap it.

And Rosie O'Donnell who should be

Don't Trump WAS attacked by:
ftfy

>1 post by this ID

Donald Trump attacked everyone like the fucking child that he is. He might be a racist but this argument is stupid.

How exactly did Kaepernick or Curry attack him? One did a protest that had nothing to do with Trump, 1 said: I don't wanna go to the White House.

"It's like there's some sort of patter."
Yes, one or both of their parents are black. (rolls eyes)

100% correct

YOU PRESUPPOSE "RACIST" IS SOMETHING WRONG OR BAD

WE ARE FREE TO BE WHOEVER WE CHOOSE HERE IN FREEDOMLAND.. GET ON OUR LEBEL LOSER.

>attack
kek

colin kapernick isn't black, steph curry isn't black, lavar ball isn't black

Yup. And neither is Bathhouse Barry Obama. His mother is whiter than Martha Washington. He was raised by her and his WHITE granddaddy after his NIGGER father deserted the family.

>cotton-picking
ded

>Trump attacks 500 people in a year
>six of them are black, and they all attacked him first

I wish he was racist. But I don’t think he is.

Colin Kaepernick's Mother's REAL last name is Ruszczyk, making her and him a Jew.

Look at his facial features, Semitic, not Negroid.

Times 3/5

wow, a whole seven people

my man

I thought we liked Trump BECAUSE he was racist. Why would we deny it?

*nigger unemployment lowest ever

trump would have said rude things about far more white and ((white)) people than black people.
but interracial conflicts are more triggering, it is a gut reaction

I laughed at this for too long

Yeah, maybe niggers should stop acting like niggers if they want humans to accept them.

They're also all retarded, and what's wrong with being racist

yeah, the pattern is the niggers don't know when to shut the fuck up.

During the campaign my Republican grandmother said something similar: "He attacks women!"

I tried explaining that Trump attacks everyone and named off a list of men that he's attacked but she was so upset talking about Trump that she ended the conversation.

>yo nigga trump sucks
>trumps basically tells them to fuck off
>RACCIS ORANGE CRACKA FUCK DRUMPF
HMMM

This is beautiful. Every time fake statistics are brought up about dindus I'm calling it cotton picking.

>It's like there's some sort of pattern
Yeah, he attacks retards.

>cherry picking the blackies
>Rosanne
>in all fields
You cant fix stupid, senpai.

All of those guys he has mention have attacked Trump... Because he's white. Obvious racially motivated hate is obvious.

Don't you mean rosie odonnell? Rosanne Barr is an adamant Trump supporter and conservative.