Serious question: Are people who like cute anime mentally retarded?

Serious question: Are people who like cute anime mentally retarded?

If you ever give "cute" as a reason to waste your time you may have very serious issues.

It's more closely related to being a fag than anything.

Sometimes you just don't want to deal with deep or dark shit and just want to have a nice and happy time, user.

So watching teletubbies-tier shows makes you feel good?

> teletubbies-tier
That's a false equivalency if I ever saw one.
Try again with a more accurate example and I'll give an answer.

Do people actually like Cowboy Bebop?

Yes.

Cowboy Bebop is one of the best slice of life anime ever made.

>i only watch deep and thought provoking shows fit for an intellectual individual like myself
What a fucking retard poser.

No it's called being an adult, you should try it some time.

That statement alone shows how immature you actually are.

I'm not the one watching shows designed for 13 year old girls now am I faggot?

>being an adult
>caring about what other people do in their free time and caring about what other people think about what you enjoy in your free time
You need to be over 18 to post on this website

You have to be over 18 years old to post here.

You need to be 18 years old to post on this website.

I care because I want to understand

No, youre the one watching shows designed and written for angsty teenagers. Besides, a lot of the CGDCT trash is actually written for people who are 25+. Non Non Biyori for example exists for the nostalgia. What I find funny is that youre under the impression that most Seinen are actually deep or well written in any form or shape. More often than not they are an utter mess.

But most of them are targeted at adults.
The "adult" shows you are watching are targeted at teenagers.
Look it up.

That picture could work if it werent LotGH, Monster and FMA. People who think that the 110 episode OVA called LotGH is a masterpiece have the mental capacity of a gold fish. But I guess they cant understand that the diplomacy and warfare are written in such an amateurish manner that it should autolock the show below an 8/10. The show has nothing but its characters and acing one aspect, which it doesn't even do since most of them are still flat as hell, sure as hell shouldn't qualify to hit a best of all time list.

>decent action
>good one off characters
>rad soundtrack
pretty good in my opinion

Why am I seeing more and more of these "waaah I hate moe where's my MANIME" threads in the past few weeks? Is it summer?

No, it's bait.

>is it summer
Yes

OMG SO KAWAII DESU I WANT TO BE A GIRL

Yes they are taking over /m/ as well

>manime
Are all normalfags secretly gay?

Azumanga is the only good moe show

They were always on /m/ though.

Serious question: are people who like comedy anime mentally retarded?

If you ever give "funny" as a reason to waste your time you may have very serious issues.

i just got tired of moe show and wanted decent writing for anime

If you are insecure enough about your masculinity that you are comfortable watching only "manime" shows, then anime isn't the medium for you. Grow up.

>he's so autistic he doesn't understand why enjoy laughing

damn, one typo and my argument flies out the window

Unabashed ESL shit is allowed now. No one will know the difference,

Most non-"moe" anime doesn't offer that either.

There are plenty of intelligent, well-written series that revolve around cute girls doing cute things if you can respect character interactions and dynamics.

No, they're just pathetic. Their lives are so worthless that they'd rather retreat into fantasy where no hardships exist, nothing has any sharp edges and the cute girls don't act like real people because they don't know how to talk to real people.

If the teletubbies were sexy little girls flashing their panties all the time then you're damn right they'd be making me feel good.

Only manlets like loli

escapism
/thread

Whoever drew this doesn't understand how flat chests work.

frankly i hate to say this but i think moe show where cute girls do cute thing are inherently limited by their format and the current industry
sure some studio could do masterpiece of SoL
but that type of anime is being made every season since 2007 the only things changing is the quality of animation, so i think kyoani should stop making cute anime show to breath a little bit and continue when they have an excellent idea

Sora no Woto is one of the most popular CGDCT series here, and it certainly involves hardships and sharp edges. Also to you and OP, a few questions so I can know whether or not it's worth continuing this argument:

>Have you watched more than the first episode of K-On! ?
>Do you regularly post on Sup Forums?
>Do you regularly post on Sup Forums?

I think your argument flew out the window when you didn't understand the irony in my post

>not watching and enjoying both
I loved Gochiusa as much as I loved Kino's Journey, you got a problem with that faggot?

Disgusting

This is the most finely crafted bait I've ever seen. It's got;
>Reddit spacing despite only having TWO lines
>Tumblr-tier gif of the absolute most entry level show ever
>Manime enthusiast complaining about CGDCT
>Whilst posting about anime, he still tries to somehow maintain a level of superiority over others

There have always been these threads moefag

You should treat people with more charity.
There was an user who told his story some time ago, explaining why he liked cute girls anime. He said he was a firefighter and he often witnessed horrors the likes of which normal people usually don't.

People watch anime for different reasons. Escaping the hellscape of their daily lives is a reason as valid as any other.

>Reddit spacing
Fuck off

>Catcher in the Rye
>Good
>1984 and Crime and Punishment
Those are the most meme books out there, it's what everybody puts on their reading list in order to sound like they're intelligent.
They're good books but let's not pretend that you have good taste when liking them, everybody and their mother likes them.
With all the pretentiousness of that list, I'm honestly surprised the picture doesn't have Ulysses as well

Are moefags the most forceful and thin skinned fanbase on Sup Forums?

not the user you replied to but fuck you summerfag

Is there literally any chance that the person who made this image has read Dostoyevsky?

Also, K-On was critically very well-received and certainly deeper than fucking FMA.

I guarantee you put a whole line between there and then scrambled to remove it realizing you'd expose yourself.

Stop trying to fit in fucking newfags

Well then I must be gay because I don't feel anything from this

>Good fight choreography indpired by 70s kung fu movies
>Good soundtrack
>Good character dynamic
Yeah

fuck off to reddit

I watched the first 5 episodes of K-ON, it had potential but after a while I just lost interest

No
No

>fit in
Stop talking and get out. You don't belong here. With all of this shitty bait. GET OUT

Good job proving yourselves as newfags
We don't need more braidnead sheep like you

Continue watching it. A major aspect of the show is that it slowly grows on you, especially in season 2 (which has more anime-original content--normally this is a bad thing but the K-On manga is actually pretty average). Or just watch Season 2 Episode 14 (Summer Classes!) which shows the best of the anime's character interactions and is one of the funniest episodes of the show.

Anyway, you're right that CGDCT is basically escapism, but then again so is most anime, if not most entertainment. That doesn't preclude it from being good.

Yes and no

Man, when's the last time IT'S SUMMER was actually a valid explanation? It's been eternal summer for the better part of a decade.

Just fuck off already. What is wrong with you do you honestly enjoy going to places you don't belong, trying to act superior to everyone even though everyone here is anonymous?
Get out. Janitors, delete this shit thread.

Typical buthurt moefag
Enjoy your safe space

Anyone have the Sup Forums version of this?

So liking cute stuff means you're a drooling retard now?

Is this what summer feels like?

>waah everyone who has different opions needs to get out!

Naw this isn't summer that's just a placebo, it's just shitposters from the usual places trying to fuck up the place.
Just sage and report the thread.

Why is there such a strong correlation between MANIME faggotry and Sup Forums autism? Are they both motivated by feelings of physical and sexual inadequacy?

Does it have cute girls in it?

Because only emascluated nu-males watch moe

Damn redditors. Leave my board immediately.

You dont understand at all, dont you?

See what I mean?

Best anime ever made imho. Entertained me when I was 12, makes me cry now that I'm 26. See you space cowboys...

It's summer indeed. Underage spend their precious holiday here

Sup Forumsfags are the most insecure fucks looking to gain superiority on an anonymous website.
Just report and sage man, that's the best way to get rid of them.

It has cute things

Go away, Digi

>emascluated nu-males
Oh god are you going to say something along the lines of "redpill" or BASED or KEK?
I swear you meming shitters need to get out.

>someone has different oppinion
>hurr underage summmer reddit!!
Sasuga Sup Forums

>newfags get exposed and keep making typo
My favourite episode

>implying Sup Forums hates moe
user, please don't assume that redditors from T_D are actual Sup Forumstards
The election was to Sup Forums what gamergate was to Sup Forums

Who's Digi?

Thanks for proving my point kiddy

You didn't have any point to begin with.

Indeed, since they lack any sort of manliness they need to compensate somehow.

>complain about cute anime being only for retards
>post shallow anime trying so hard to be deep that an edgy 12-year old would enjoy
Cowboy Bebop's animation isn't even that good, and the ones that looks kinda good are rotoscoped. They are no better than Gochiusa or Maid Dragon when it comes to that department.

teletubbies is kino

>Different opinion
Like you fucks can hide behind that excuse so you can shitpost freely? Fuck off already you're just an insecure kid that needs to go to summer school.

>mad normalfag
These are used against you when you are losing an argument because you're a fucking retard who should leave this board or alternatively kill himself though

/ourguy/

Sup Forums is an anime site...

This is way too true, that it hurts to think about.