New User

Hi. I am new to this section in Sup Forums and usually a outsider that see Sup Forums as where the Red Hats of the Thrid Reigh tend to come from. But I have noticed that wasn't always the case. But enough of my opinion of Sup Forums.
My question here is what do you guys think the new FLCL season will be like. I know it isn't coming out later but I want some speculations on the new season.

FLCL is one of my all time favourite shows.
It would be totally amazing if they recaptured even a fraction of the magic but it seems unlikely. To do a sequel set at a later time would be a departure from what lay at the core of the original.

It will be shit just like the original version.

I feel that the sequel, while clearly inferior to the original, will be serviceable and entertaining regardless of any potential flaws, and at the absolute best will serve the same role for this generation as the original did in the early 2000s.

>Hi. I am new to this section in Sup Forums and usually a outsider that see Sup Forums as where the Red Hats of the Thrid Reigh tend to come from. But I have noticed that wasn't always the case.
Grand start to a thread.

>Hi. I am new to this section in Sup Forums and usually a outsider that see Sup Forums as where the Red Hats of the Thrid Reigh tend to come from. But I have noticed that wasn't always the case. But enough of my opinion of Sup Forums.
TEEEEMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LEAVE WHILE YOU STILL CAN

Could the 'Fraternity' in the sequel be the same as in Diebuster?

It will be shit just like your god damned thread. Lurk more.

You type like a fucking third world worker and the new season of FLCL is going to be dogshit. Leave and never come back.

Leave and dont turn back. it's not worth it.

Boku no Pico?

Well I see someone who didn't got love from their parents when they were young. I am so so sorry they treated you like that.

FLCL will kick ass though.

FLCL is my favourite show ever, but I'm denying myself from all hype. There's a very large chance it won't be as good as the first season, and not-insignificant chance that it will be outright terrible. If it actually happens to live up to the first season or - god forbid - surpass it somehow, then I'll be over the moon with joy, and anime will have been permanently saved forever.
I like that it's a new cast save for Haruka, so the show can continue to focus on the theme of maturing through puberty, but still approach it from an entirely different angle (the MC is a girl in season 2).

Fuck off back to whatever shit hole you crawled out of.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

I'm just hoping it'll be half as decent the first show was.

i can't believe there are people who think this shit is deep , it's just a fun show nothing more you fools

>Hello demon dwellers that guard the spawn pit of Nazis
>Can I ask you a question?

Nice start

Go back to r.eddit you fucking nigger

>what do you guys think the new FLCL season will be like

Shippers and waifufags BTFO/10

Hi. I am new to this section in Sup Forums and usually a outsider that see Sup Forums as where the Red Hats of the Thrid Reigh tend to come from. But I have noticed that wasn't always the case. But enough of my opinion of Sup Forums.
I've got about 120 bait images, I'll post them until I get banned. Fuck this thread and fuck you OP

>Hi. I am new to this section in Sup Forums and usually a outsider that see Sup Forums as where the Red Hats of the Thrid Reigh tend to come from. But I have noticed that wasn't always the case. But enough of my opinion of Sup Forums.

lol brainlets

Hello, OP, and welcome to Sup Forums, also known in the west as "meme factory"! We're glad to have you join our community and we sincerely hope you'll stay with us for as long as possible. We've always been open to newcomers since our start in 2003. As for your question, I think the best answer to it and to your existence in general would be suicide.

>Hi. I am new to this section in Sup Forums and usually a outsider that see Sup Forums as where the Red Hats of the Thrid Reigh tend to come from. But I have noticed that wasn't always the case. But enough of my opinion of Sup Forums
ok you are new. Read my advice before you make more threads or posts, lurk for few years.

Fuggg

Kys OP

>I've got about 120 bait images
You fucking autist

>Hi. I am new to this section in Sup Forums and usually a outsider that see Sup Forums as where the Red Hats of the Thrid Reigh tend to come from. But I have noticed that wasn't always the case. But enough of my opinion of Sup Forums

I've got nearly every Sup Forums-Sup Forums-Sup Forums flag too.

Consider suicide or lurking.

Which ones are you missing?

m8, also post your Sup Forums folder thread

Why did you feel the need to post this?

Some of the ones that dont exist anymore
Kys OP

> Can't use fucking green-text.
Lurk more you goddamn autist.

I just pasted it but forgot to add the >
And at least I'm saging this thread, you keep bumping it

>K8 who is 8
I'm calling the police

A friendly Hansen hello

Why tho

You need to lurk for two years before posting.

Hi leddit.

Hello OP,

Red Hat Third Reicher here.
It is Sup Forums's Officially sanctioned opinion that the new season of FLCL will be degenerate western trash. You see, we here on the chan are very interested in Japanimation because the Japanese are Honorary Aryans. Their media is free from Jewish influence and often portrays Aryan ideals and gender identities. Because the new season of FLCL is funded by Jewish Bankers, it will be degenerate anti-aryan propaganda. I hope this helped and enlightened you into the Jewish question.

Heil Hitler - Anonymous

Well fuck this, I'm bored. At least I saged every time.

Kek. East aryan is the best meme

How do I shot web?

LMAO. Look what you did. You just got these fragile snowflakes hurt by your invasion of their Safe place. This thread was meant to be a FLCL but you ruined it. Thanks alot you jerk. Now I have to spread my Neo-Nazi, Meninist, White Privilege, and Pro-Trump ideas somewhere else.

This is more Gate of Baitylon

IMMA FIRIN MAH MEMES

Just report them.

What? This is an anime board where we like to think there's a distinct culture. A key part of that culture is the lurking part, where you assimilate and learn what is acceptable and not. Speshul secrit klub meme aside, we don't have an upboating system like Leddit, so the shit threads like this that just bait people tend to hang around for ages instead of being downboated into oblivion, so it's a pain when all you want to do is discuss anime. If you want to make an FLCL thread, great, go make one that isnt as faggy as this.
Ah, my bad, I just saved it with the same filename. Never really got into Fate, the whole VN aesthetic and idea turns me off too much.

Have been wondering this as well, although I doubt there'll be any real discussion in this meme thread.

lurk moar before posting again

I don't see this person's thread as "Faggy". The person only briefly told a brief explanation on what Sup Forums looks like from a outsiders viewpoint and went on to explain what the next season of FLCL will be like. Unlike other people in Sup Forums who are alleged sympathizers of a coward who kill himself in WW2. I am glad someone could Unfuck Sup Forums and be a geek site again like it did back in 03.

>Gainax isn't involved

What's the fucking point?

Its weird because the "fraternity" connection all but confirms they're in the same universe, but because Production I.G. didn't have a hand in the making of Diebuster I doubt they could make this connection very clear. Plus Gainax have all the rights to the Gunbuster franchise and are even making the third.

Diebuster is FLCL 2 in all but name, really.

>Its weird because the "fraternity" connection all but confirms they're in the same universe
How?

Who could have imagined this thread would turn in to a shitposting thread? Surely no one could have foreseen this turn of events, least of all OP.

they are mentioned in both. both pertain to an intergalactic collective. maybe they just both happen to be called "fraternity" but it seems fairly deliberate considering diebuster and flcl are directed and written by the same people.